Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

(3.8) 5.0 4 Reviews

1103 East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743

Used 877-468-0551 Used877-468-0551

Excellent purchasing experience at MB of Hunt.

by from Huntington, NY |

We were in the very capable hands of Anthony Mastroianni, who expertly guided us through the process of purchasing our car. Anthony was extremely professional, very knowledgeable, thorough, and of course patient. He was very attentive and made every effort to answer all our questions and concerns during this process. Additionally, touring the Huntington facility reassured us that we would be in good hands on all our subsequent service visits. We continue to be most pleased with our recent car purchase and would highly recommend our sales consultant, Anthony Mastroianni, to guide potential buyers through this exciting process. Thank you Anthony!

Excellent purchasing experience at MB of Hunt.

by from Huntington, NY |

CPO 550 SL

by from East Northport, NY |

Rodni T was exceptional is his salesmanship , follow- up, and professionalism

I will NEVER buy a car from this dealership..

by from long island |

Buying a car is one of the highest expense in the average persons life,i had a few cars in my life... and all my car buying proses went smooth and nice. ..Nobody treated me so bad,unprofessional and unfair like this dealership, From the first moment that i went in, i didn't feel comfortable..but i found the car i wonted and i signed a bill of sale and i closed the deal,and then 2 days after when i came to pick up the car they sold it to another buyer(he must payed more then me) UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Its hard for me to describe my fillings that moment, but i can say that was very very mad and aggravated ,they did to me something that non buyer expect to get it from a car dealership. End, i would like to express my disappointment from the sales person that "took care" of me, his name is GIOVANNI,him and the rest of this dealership management that deal with me, did nothing to solve my problem,they just didn't care.... i will never buy anything from a salespersons or car dealership like that .,!!!!