Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

(1.0) 1 Reviews

1103 East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743

Used 877-468-0551

1 of 1 review

I will NEVER buy a car from this dealership..

by from long island |

Buying a car is one of the highest expense in the average persons life,i had a few cars in my life... and all my car buying proses went smooth and nice. ..Nobody treated me so bad,unprofessional and unfair like this dealership, From the first moment that i went in, i didn't feel comfortable..but i found the car i wonted and i signed a bill of sale and i closed the deal,and then 2 days after when i came to pick up the car they sold it to another buyer(he must payed more then me) UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Its hard for me to describe my fillings that moment, but i can say that was very very mad and aggravated ,they did to me something that non buyer expect to get it from a car dealership. End, i would like to express my disappointment from the sales person that "took care" of me, his name is GIOVANNI,him and the rest of this dealership management that deal with me, did nothing to solve my problem,they just didn't care.... i will never buy anything from a salespersons or car dealership like that .,!!!!

(1-1 of 1 review)