5239 S 4th St, Leavenworth, KS 66048

Used 888-448-4553

The Right Car. The Right Price. The Smart Choice.

You Will Not Find Better

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

We have never been disappointed with any of our dealings with Luxury and Imports in Leavenworth, Kansas. We have purchased two vehicles and are in the process of purchasing our third. John and his staff have always treated us like we were the most important customers they have and I have seen them treat other customers with the same care. We have referred members of our family to Luxury and Imports and they are equally pleased. We have received the same level of service from Scott and all of the staff in the service department. You will find none better that Luxury and Imports.

Sabstien Granger

by from Olathe, KS |

Sabastien was fantastic to deal with. I have dealt with several salesmen over the years and he is one of the best. I completely felt comfortable dealing with him and trusted that he was going to take care of me. Not once did I feel pressured to make a decision. I am happy to say that I am driving home in exactly what I was hoping to find! I would highly recommend him! Thank you Sabastien for making the whole car buying experience effortless! It was worth the 35 min drive to Luxury & Imports in Leavenworth.

by from Leavenworth, KS |

The best experience for my first purchase on a car.

Customer service is priority #1!

by from Leavenworth, Kansas |

Of all the times I have purchased a car, this experience at Luxury & Imports by far has distanced itself from the pack. It has been several months since I signed the dotted line and rolled away, but this dealership continues to go the distance! For starters, the calendar complete with photo of car my salesman told me about, that I thought was a sales tactic was a nice touch to commemorate my auto purchase. Not to mention its jam packed with useful coupons. Out the blue, my salesman, Tino Stowers, hit me up on Facebook just to ask how everything was going with our car??.three months AFTER the deal was done. I honestly didn?t know how to respond because in the past, no one has cared to ask after the initial sale of car to see if my family was happy or not. This is an example of great customer service and a model for everyone in the automobile business to emulate. This is how you get REPEAT CUSTOMERS! I am so disappointed I totally disregarded Luxury & Import since my first time being stationed at Fort Leavenworth in 1997. I can only imagine how much better my overall experience when buying automobiles would have been if I would have given them a chance. Tino and the crew of certainly solidified our next car will be brought from that lot. That's 100!

Kate the Great!!!

by from Leavenworth, Kansas |

I enjoyed buying a car from Ms. Katelin Meyers at Luxury & Imports! She made the process easy and she was very friendly as well. She helped me with all my options and I ended up buying a different car than what I had intentions with and I am so happy with it!!

Friendly and Helpful

by from Kansas City, KS |

The people at Luxury and Imports are very helpful. They were easy to work with and even waited until I took the vehicle to my mechanic, over 20 miles away, to have it inspected. A breath of fresh air!

Very personable

by from Chanute, KS |

Jeff King did a great job with our purchase and trade-in, we were crunched on time and he kept things moving very quickly, but was very personable. Great place to buy a vehicle.

Wonderful Exprerience. Would definitely return.

by from Kansas City, MO |

I recently purchased a Nissan Rogue from Luxury and Imports and couldn't be happier. I worked with Jeff King who was great from start to finish. I took a while after my test drive to decide on the vehicle I wanted. Jeff kept in contact, but there was never any pressure whatsoever. The final sale was very straightforward and painless. The quality of vehicles and the quality of service would definitely bring me back.

Their excellent customer service blew me away!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

I couldn't be more satisfied with the service and quality car I received from Luxury & Imports in Leavenworth. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Jake Rea is a very knowledgeable and helpful salesman. He was willing to let me test drive any car I liked and was patient with me throughout the process. I drove off with a car I really loved and am happy that I went to Luxury and Imports. I can give you a great example of the quality service Luxury and Imports provides. About three weeks after I purchased the car, it wouldn't start. I called Luxury and Imports and they sent out someone THAT DAY to jump start it and put in a new battery. It still wouldn't start after a new battery, so they picked it up the next day and took it to their service station at L&I. I received a call later that day and they let me know that a large maxi fuse was blown. It turns out that I had improperly jumped the car and blown the fuse in the process. It was completely my fault, but Luxury and Imports replaced the battery, towed the car and replaced the fuse free of charge! I was blown away by their excellent customer service. This won't be the last car that I purchase from Luxury and Imports!

Tino Stowers for President! #100%satisfiedcustomer

by from Leavenworth, Kansas |

Tino Stowers at Luxury & Imports made buying a car so easy. He answered all my questions on the Sunday my wife and I went into the dealership. The great customer service did not stop there. During the next week, I know I had like 10,000 questions via text per day to include his day off. He took a personal interest in ensuring I got the best APR possible, and I often felt like he was as vested in the deal as I was. His customer service skills are beyond reproach. Very professional, but remains approachable throughout sale. His infectious personality and great smile should be emulated by all salesmen. Before I retire from active duty in the next couple years, I will definitely buy my next car at Luxury & Imports, and the only salesmen my family will deal with is Tino. BLUF: He is just that good....PERIOD! Real talk. Tino is nice with it.

What an easy, awesome experience!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

Found what I wanted online, walked in with a downpayment number, a maximum finance rate, and a term length. I drove the car and took a good look at it, got a rate well below my max rate, and walked out of there ready to surprise my son with his first car the next day. Tino is the man! Alex the finance guy was on-point, and I was out of there in about an hour. They even offered to put a bow on it, but I politely refused. This truly is the easiest place to buy a car that I've encountered. They have it down to a science. Come prepared and it will go even better. I can't comment on a "shopping" type of experience, because I found what I wanted, knew what I wanted, and walked in prepared. If you do the same, it will likely be the best used-car buying experience of your life.