Luxury & Imports

Luxury & Imports

5239 S 4th St, Leavenworth, KS 66048

Used 888-448-4553

The Right Car. The Right Price. The Smart Choice.

You Will Not Find Better

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

We have never been disappointed with any of our dealings with Luxury and Imports in Leavenworth, Kansas. We have purchased two vehicles and are in the process of purchasing our third. John and his staff have always treated us like we were the most important customers they have and I have seen them treat other customers with the same care. We have referred members of our family to Luxury and Imports and they are equally pleased. We have received the same level of service from Scott and all of the staff in the service department. You will find none better that Luxury and Imports.

Great experience!

by from Leavenworth, Kansas |

This is my first time buying a car from a dealership. The moment i got on the lot, Sebastian helped me find the right vehicle for me. I really like the fact that he was true and spoke his opinion about the vehicle i was inquiring. Unlike most dealerships i have been too, where they push you into a vehicle that might not even suit your needs or desires. I am really impressed with this company, and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Leavenworth, KS. |

Our Salesman was Anthony Rojas and he was by far, the best sales person I have ever dealt with. Not only did he listen to our problem and get us into a great vehicle, he was paitent and made sure all of our questions and concerns were answered. There was absolutely zero pressure to buy and my husband and I left with a fantastic car.

good place to buy a good car

by from shawnee kansas |

I came in to get a SUV for my wife, Sebastien and I immediately clicked. He gave me all the information I wanted and made this an overall good experiance. This is my second vehicle from this dealership and it sure will not be my last. Thanks again guys, your service was great as usual.

Great Luxury cars at an excellent price

by from Kansas City |

This is my second car purchase within 6 months from this dealership. 1st car was for my husband and the experience and car was so great, we came back for a second car for me. The dealership did not have the exact car I was looking for, but within less than 2 weeks my sales guy Sebastien found the perfect car for me. He took notes of everything I was looking for in a car and found exactly what I wanted. He was on point from the make, model, mileage and features. I recommend this dealership for the friendly staff and family atmosphere. My daughter will also be purchasing a car from here. Thanks Sebastian for the great service and laughs.

Great Place

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

AWESOME SERVICE. Have had other dealers trying to get me a good deal for 5 days, and this dealership got me a GREAT deal within 2 HOURS!! Great Service, Awesome People, Even better cars! Thank you Sebastien for your hard work and awesome service :)

Great overall dealership

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

On arrival the staff was friendly and enjoyable to talk to. They sold us a great car at an even better price and we felt welcomed and important the whole visit.

Great Dealership

by from Fort Riley |

I came in for my second car here, Sebastien was absolutely amazing. Take it from a veteran, this is the place to be and Sebastien is the man to see.

The only place I shop/have my vehicle serviced!

by from Winchester, KS |

For years I have only gone to Luxury for my vehicles. Working with Jeffrey King this time around was a wonderful buying experience. It was not an easy task for him to get exactly what I wanted but he succeeded and I couldn't be happier! They always treat me like family and go out of their way to take care of me. Thank you so very much Jeff for placing me in my dream car! Luxury truly values their customers, I'm blessed to have such knowledgable and caring people keeping my family safe while on the road!

Great Service

by from Leavenworth, KS |

I am a young soldier, I dont have a lot of financial experiance, but Sebastien at Luxury and Imports really took time to help me undertand the importance of car buying and how it can effect my credit. I really appreciated his patience with me and the fact that he was able to relate to me seeing that he is a veteran himself. I would recommend this guy to anyone. Very friendly with no pressure, was able to get the car that I need at a fair price.

HASSLE FREE, NO PRESSURE DEALERSHIP!

by from Lenexa, KS |

Sebastian has made our car buying experience quick and easy! Luxury and Imports has given me a whole new outlook on buying from car dealerships. Great car selection and a friendly staff to go with it. I traded in my car and they gave me exactly what i wanted for a trade in price. I 100% recommend you come check it out if you are in the market for a new vehicle. You will not be disappointed.