Luxury & Imports

5239 S 4th St, Leavenworth, KS 66048

Used 888-448-4553 Used888-448-4553

The Right Car. The Right Price. The Smart Choice.

Excellent experience, great people to deal with!

by from Mid-Missouri |

We drove three hours to visit this dealership after locating a vehicle that caught our eye online. The vehicle was everything we hoped for, but more importantly, the salesman and the rest of the staff were top notch, just as we had read in the dealer's online reviews. From the moment we walked in the door, we were treated like a customer should be treated: respect, understanding, honesty, and attention. In addition to the great experience with the staff, the paperwork side of things was easier than anything I've experienced in purchasing other vehicles. Quick, simple, and super convenient. It's always hard for me to spend the amount of money it takes to purchase a nice vehicle, but having a great experience during the process sure makes it more palatable. Our salesman was John, and from my first inquiry, we were in regular communication about the vehicle, our trade-in, and our visit days in advance. I never felt I was being given the run around, and we could say the same about the rest of the staff as we visited. I should also mention we had our 2-year old daughter with us at the time, and the staff made sure it was a pleasant experience even for her. I would highly recommend this dealer and can't say enough about their business. Not only have they earned our business, but also our respect. We'll be checking them out again when the time comes.

Wonderful buying experience, one happy mama!

by from Overland Park |

I've bought several vehicles from this business and I'm definitely a customer for life. The staff is so friendly and genuine and the quality of the cars can't be beat. I'm in love with my new van, thank you Tino!!

Fantastic Purchasing Experience!

by from Prairie Village, KS |

The task of purchasing a vehicle can be both daunting and exhilarating, but I have to say this is one of the absolute best experiences I've had! From the moment I met John Rea, I felt we were long time friends. He never made me feel pressured or that he was just "out to get my business", but to help me in any way he could to find something that fit both my financial and my personal needs. We must have test driven over a dozen cars and with each ride, he'd ask what I liked, what I didn't, and give his famous line "we can fix that!". He consistently stayed late to allow me extra time and even came in on his day off to assist with the final details of my purchase. The entire staff at Luxury made me feel like I was just part of the family - looking out for my best interest, treating me with respect and helping me find joy in the journey! I am extremely grateful for this experience, this dealership and the opportunity to be included in the family of buyers. They've definitely won my business!

MRS. MEGAN WATERS

by from LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS |

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE FAN OF L&E. JOHN WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH, VERY HELPFUL WITH MEETING MY EXPECTATIONS AND FINDING ME THE RIGHT MATCH. THE LOCATION AND FACILITY WAS GREAT AND THE OTHER STAFF WERE AMAZINGLY HELPFUL AND FUN TO TALK WITH. THE EXPLANATION OF THE PAPERWORK AND WAS HELPFUL AND THE DEAL WAS GREAT. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :)

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Overland Park, KS. |

They had a Mazda 3 that I saw online that they had just received a few days prior. I called to schedule to come in for a test drive. The next day my sales rep John texted me to let me know there were a few other people interested in the car that were coming in before me. So I left work right then to come test drive the car. Everything went great. They noticed a few things that could be fixed without me asking. They said they wanted to replace the rotors and breaks and some condensation on one of the headlights. They gave me a thorough walk through and just really excellent customer service all around. Financing was a breeze and I didn't even have to put any money down. I really couldn't speak highly enough of John and his service and everyone that I came in to contact with. I have never had a better car buying experience or even a better "major" buying experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

I highly recommend working with Tino and everyone at Luxury & Imports. I had been searching for a car for the past 4 months and when I saw they had what I wanted, I was hesitant to go there but I am glad I did. Tino was great and did not make me feel pressured into buying like many other dealerships do. They were fair to me on my trade value and found me a lower rate for financing than I could find alone. I have never been in a dealership where everyone thanks you for your service. All of these guys are top-notch!

Our Car buying experience

by from Lawrence, Kansas |

It was a Saturday afternoon, and the air was full of excitement and buzz about my vehicle purchase. Most anything with four doors can be called a family car, but I was looking for vehicle to take us to the precipice of awesome, for a legendary starship that would take us on any adventure. Then we came to Luxury and Imports. I had looked at the information online, done the research and knew exactly what we wanted. It was by far the greatest experience and we Love our new car. Tino Stowers was amazing and worked with us on our demands and even fed us some lunch as buying and selling a car can work up quite the appetite. We were given the attention and my son Daniel was able to " pretend" test drive which really made the experience wonderful for him as well. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for great service and a wonderful experience.

Best car buying experience

by from Parkville, MO |

The easiest and best car buying experience hands down. From the moment we stepped onto the lot to the moment we left, we were treated with professionalism, with a no-pressure approach. The owner of the company was actually our salesman, and he went above and beyond to make sure we got all the information we needed on every car we looked at, until we found just the right one. We will be sure to tell everyone about Luxury & Imports that are looking for a quality used car.

Great Dealership- Great People!

by from Omaha, NE |

John Rea and his staff at Luxury & Imports in Leavenworth are great to work with! So great, that I make the drive from Omaha to work with them! My family has purchased several vehicles from them over the years, and the quality of those vehicles have been excellent, with most of them still on the road today! John is a genuine "car guy" who knows what to look for, and his passion comes through during the sales process!

Excellent buying experience!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

We recently purchased our 6th vehicle from Luxury and Imports. When looking for a car we don't go anywhere else! John Rea and his staff have always found the car we are looking for and provide excellent maintenance service after the sale. The buying experience is so easy and always a pleasure. Everyone on the staff is friendly and knowledgable and we have always been happy with our purchases. We appreciate being able to have our vehicles serviced at Luxury and not having to drive to dealerships all over KC - what a timesaver! Thanks Luxury and Imports for helping us find the perfect car once again!