Luxury & Imports

Luxury & Imports

5239 S 4th St, Leavenworth, KS 66048

Used 888-448-4553

The Right Car. The Right Price. The Smart Choice.

You Will Not Find Better

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

We have never been disappointed with any of our dealings with Luxury and Imports in Leavenworth, Kansas. We have purchased two vehicles and are in the process of purchasing our third. John and his staff have always treated us like we were the most important customers they have and I have seen them treat other customers with the same care. We have referred members of our family to Luxury and Imports and they are equally pleased. We have received the same level of service from Scott and all of the staff in the service department. You will find none better that Luxury and Imports.

Great Place

by from Lansing, KS |

We have purchased cars (latest one two weeks ago), had service performed on all of our vehicles for several years from Luxury and Imports. The entire staff of sales and service personnel have always been professional, friendly and ensured that service provided was complete and to our satisfaction. The sales process was very easy as well. I called John and discussed the type of car I was looking for. He found one the next day, our purchase was complete. As a retired military member I have purchased vehicles and had service performed at mulitple locations in the U. S., I can honestly believe that you can't beat this dealership anywhere.

Fantastic, nice, FAST!!!

by from Galt, MO |

I love looking through the review's seeing all great reviews and nice comments. I just purchased my car from TIno at the dealership. He was fantastic, and the whole process was extremely quick. No wasting extra time sitting at a car dealership. I will definitely recommend the dealership and Tino to anyone. He took car of us before during and still afterwards with emails and texts. My decision to buy a car was very last minute, so it was great having someone take such great care of us! Definitely visit this dealership when looking for a car, SOO worth it!!! THANKS!! :)

I must have done something right....

by from Lees Summit, MO |

I must have done something right somewhere along the lines to have been lucky enough to find the perfect vehicle at the perfect dealership! ...maybe it was that puppy I rescued on the highway, or walking an old lady across the street... whatever it was, karma was on my side! Salesman Jeff King was wonderful to work with. I truly felt like I was talking with one of my good friends who I've known for years. The only thing I would suggest would be instead of putting baby in the corner, put an open bar in there! I really felt like going to grab a beer with the new pals I'd just met. The attitude is laid back and very relaxed. All the folks seem to enjoy being there. I felt very welcome and everything went very smooth. I had already picked out the vehicle online and made the trip out Saturday evening, dodging NASCAR fans who were en route to an evening race and tornadoes (not sure which is worse). Even though there was bad weather in the area, it was bright and sunny at L&I. Again, must be that good karma. Jeff had a great deal for me for my new purchase and was even able to get pretty close to what I was hoping to get for my trade-in. No complaints, no regrets, no buyer's remorse. Would I recommend going here? You bet, and I already have!

Good Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Went there to look at a 2013 Toyota Sienna. The gentleman who I spoke to referred me to a colleague when we got there and a test drive was given. They gave me the ePrice since I mentioned it and a decent amount for the trade in I had brought. They beat the financing deal I had and proceeded to get the car in our possession that evening. It took about 2 hours from start to finish. Tino was great, financing guy was great. Would definitely recommend them.

Amazing Customer Service - Highly Satisfied!!

by from Austin, TX |

This dealership, and specifically Tino, went out of their way to make me happy and provide excellent customer service! I saw the car of my dreams on their website but was wary of purchasing from out of state. Tino made sure I had all the information I needed before flying there, where I bought my beautiful car and drove it home. Everyone helped out to speed along my transaction so I could get on the road before an expected storm. The follow up from Tino was excellent as I had a small outstanding item they couldn't take care of in time for me to leave. I truly value companies like this that pay attention to the smallest of details and prioritize my satisfaction. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and buying from Luxury & Imports!

Best Experience EVER!

by from Kansas |

We expressed interest in a car via the website. Within ten minutes I had a text reply from Ted! Did I mention it was a Saturday evening about 10:30PM? Boy is he the man! After exchanging a few messages, we had a fair price and a great deal. Thanks to Ted, I finally have my dream car- the convertible I always wanted. Woo hoo!!! If you want a selection of well maintained quality vehicles and the professional, easy to work with staff to match- GO TO LUXURY AND IMPORTS. I would without reservation give Ted a jingle for another purchase and send my closest friends to him. Thanks Ted!

Couldn't be happier, frequent shopper!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

I highly recommend Luxury and Imports. My family has used them since I got my first car in 2000/2001. I have personally purchased 4, all of my family and relatives have also purchased more than 1 time. I am one of those people who want a new car every 2ish years, and my trade in value is always great. All of the staff is fun and personable. Budah was my sales rep, and did an awesome job keeping in touch with the whole process.

Very impressed!

by from Olathe, KS |

Looking for the family car and was able to stay well within the budget, get a great warranty and left assured I would be taken care of if needed.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Leavenworth Kansas |

I came to luxury imports very upside down in my vehicle, but needing to trade into something more winter friendly.... Tino and the team at Luxury imports did exactly what they needed to do to get me inot a vehicle that would work for me. They gave me a great trade in value you and sold me a vehicle under blue book price just to help me get what I needed!! BEST PLACE EVER IF YOU NEED A NEW VEHICLE! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!

above and beyond

by from Leavenworth |

I have been a customer since 2005. We have purchased many cars from luxury, and will not go anywhere else. There is absolutely no pressure, to buy. The most you will get is a true friendly conversation. Jacob and Alex have been the two people is sales we have dealt with. While we understand this is there buisness, it becomes personal. Stories are shared amongst families etc. I really say they go above and beyond. That includes there service department as well. Any time something has happened, they are always able to get us in and out quickly. Thanks to luxury for keeping us on the road.