Preston Hood Chevrolet

11325 Cedar Lake Rd, Biloxi, MS 39532

Used 228-702-3401
Service 228-702-3401

Overall great, great experience!

by from Biloxi, MS |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado pick-up and could not be more pleased. Not only with the truck itself (I had been "Ford Man" for the last 20 years) but with the whole experience. The salesman did a great job and knew just how I wanted the transaction handled - straight and to the point. He was very knowledgeable and most helpful. The financing part of the sale was also great, They offered me a great rate! I would highly, highly recommend Preston Hood as a great place to buy your next car, SUV or truck, and I will be doing so to all my friends and co-workers. Thank you Preston Hood for an very, very nice early Christmas present. And thank you to the salesman that I worked with, he did a beyond great job!

Great service.

by from Biloxi, MS |

It was good. I enjoyed everything that had to with the service. Everyone was very professional.

My 2013 Grand Sport Corvette service

by from Biloxi, MS |

I would not take my Corvette to any other shop. I hit the jackpot when I bought my Grand Sport from Preston Hood. First they gave me a good deal and second they have the best service reputation in south Mississippi. I surveyed the three coastal dealers service departments back when I brought my 2012 ZL1 Camaro to town and they were, hands down, the most competent, product knowledgeable, great to deal with service crew. My service tech, Jimmie, the assistant service manager Jeff and the Service Department Director, Walt are the go to guys that always bring home the gold. Cheers - Major Boyd

Great Services

by from Moss Point, MS |

I needed to bring my vehicle in for service and appreciated them for such great service.

great service--real people

by from Biloxi, MS |

took my car n to get the key fob recall done . as always the staff was very accomadating and effiecent . we were out in no time . also they looked up my other two vehicles to see what recalls were on them . very helpful we always like it when we come here.

Great Experience.

by from Biloxi, MS |

I am completely satisfied with the services received from every one at Preston Hood Chevrolet..

Excellent Service

by from Biloxi, MS |

When I arrived at Preston hood Chevy to look for a new vehicle. I felt like I had no one pressuring me to buy something. A sales person greeted me and ask if he could help. I was looking at the Chevy Sparks. He answered all my question and was very helpful. I received great service and was very satisfied.

great dealership

by from Biloxi, MS |

I brought my 2014 silverado in for a oil change and was told l had a recall on my truck. Preston hood changed the oil and did the recall the same day in a very timely and professional manner good customer service

Great Service and Great Staff!!!!

by from Biloxi, MS |

The staff at Preston Hood are so kind and understanding.

Very helpful & knowledgeable

by from Lumberton, MS |

I recently purchased a 2014 Camaro. My salesmen Jimmy & the finance manager Craig were both amazingly knowledgeable & helpful. They made sure that I was completely satisfied & comfortable with my purchase. Thank you Jimmy & Craig for making this the best experience in buying a new car!