Auto Broker

6331 Raytown Rd, Raytown, MO 64133

Used 913-530-6577 Used 913-530-6577

Easy to work with

by from Overland Park, KS |

I love working with Pete for my car buying needs. I feel like most dealers struggle with straight talk and constantly push financing. I've referred many people to Pete and I know of at least 15 cars that have been purchased with ease (most being for my father's business) between purchases made by myself, father, brother, brother-in-law and soon to be my second car purchase. I'm assuming there are others I've referred but just never confirmed where they bought their cars. It's hard to imagine finding someone easier to work with for those of us who like to buy used cars on a paid in full basis.

Auto Broker responded to this review

July 20, 2012

Thank you so much. Certainly appreciate the compliments. Have to think anyone working for themself keeps their fingers crossed everyone feels that way. Hope this finds the day as bright for you today! Pete

Auto Broker is GOOD!

by from Lawrence KS |

I didn't end up buying the car because of the interior color - THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON. Everything else was great. I liked working with Pete and I would tell anyone to go and see what he is selling. Class guy and fair.