AutoNation Chevrolet Doral

1201 NW 89 Court, Miami, FL 33172

New 877-259-8724 New 877-259-8724
Used 888-234-2651 Used 888-234-2651
Service 888-845-0378 Service 888-845-0378

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great experience!

by from Miami, Fl |

I visited AutoNation Cheverolet today because I was looking for a new car, something not to expensive and beautiful, and Tomas Moradillos provided me with a great customer service. He knew a lot about the topic, was very professional and helpful. I recommend him and the place 100%.

We Need An Autonations Chevy Dealer in Port Saint

by from PSL, Fla. |

Our experience with Autonations was great the only thing missing is for you to open a location here in PSL, Fla. or Ft. Pierce too. Please we can use your quality service, products, Vehicles and excellent personnel here too.

Great experience

by from MIAMI FL |

I would like to highlight the excellent work of sales and after sales Tomas Moradillo , your help in that car to buy me taken to buy and 3 vehicles in AutoNation chloral chevrolet, its treatment and knowledge of cars make it an excellent salesman.Thank Tomas Moradillo.

Sales service

by from Miami, Florida |

The best sales person Tomas Moradillos. Keeps in contact in order to see how the car is doing and the costumer satisfaction.

Excellent customer service

by from Miami, Florida |

I wanted to take a couple minutes to thank Manuel Martell, my salesman. Who was very patient and assisted me with all my car purchases for the last years. I highly recommend Autonation Chevy in Doral when buying a new or used car!!!

NEW CHEVROLET TAHOE LT SELLER LUIS DUARTE atonta

by from MIAMI, FL |

I have a wonderful experience buying a new Tahoe 2016 with Luis Duarte who give me foi second time a great deal . Pablo from financie departamento answer and help me with all questions about financial Thank's for everything

Awesome Experience

by from Miami, FL. |

I had Ernie as a sales person. He is extremely knowledgable about all the Chevy vehicles and knows the ins & outs of making a good, fair, deal. He always offers food and coffee from the little food bar that they have inside the dealership. The choice of vehicles they had and various options for payment made the process extremely convenient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants the Chevy experience and are curious about their cars.

the standard of excellence

by from Miami, FL |

Last week my son went to autonation chevy to sell his car, the sales manager Fedor and the salesman Jorge W. treated him so well my son ended up buying a equinox. I fell in love with his new crossover, so I decided that it was time for me to upgrade my truck as well. I did the online appraisal and when I went to the dealership the didn't play any games and honored the appraisal value for my car. Since I already had a great report with Fedor and Jorge (from my son's great experience), I knew they were the two people I wanted to deal with right away! From the beginning to end, the process was fast, smooth, and a real pleasure. Fedor, Jorge, and the Autonation team really know how to treat people. When they say "Your part of the Autonation family now", they truly mean it. Yuri (the general manager) even came out to us during the finalization of our deal to say hello and introduce himself. Which was very nice! Fast forward a few days later and there were a few little quirks with my new (used) equinox. I contacted the dealership and they told me to bring it in. I did and their service team treated me and my truck very well. The service manager Oliver and the service writer Lupe are sweethearts just like the rest of the group. Autonation truly sets the standard of excellence when it comes to customer satisfaction. Thank you again to all who made my experience such a great one! Trudy Madrid

the best team

by from Miami |

I had a pleasant experience at the Chevrolet Doral mainly because of the excellent guidance of Alejandro Gaubeca who showed knowledge , curtesy and quick service .

Best Experience buying a car.

by from Miami, FL |

I never thought that buying a new car in a dealer could be pleasant. In my past experiences, I was worried about not getting the car I wanted because the seller put pressure on me to buy "the car they thought was best for me". But I have to said that my experience in this dealer was amazing. Salesman Alain was really kind and helpful. Everything was clear and I ended up driving a beautiful Malibu. Thanks Alain, for your patience!