AutoNation Chevrolet Doral

Used 888-234-2651
Service 888-845-0378

100% Professionalism and Satisfaction

by from Miami Springs, Florida |

We visited AutoNation Chevrolet Doral looking to purchase a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban with very specific ideas as to trim, color and extras. The vehicle matching our description was located by the salesman (Jorge Wejebe) within minutes. During the buying process, we got to sit down with Lazaro Veliz (New Car Manager) and Fernando Munoz (Finance) to work out the "deal". These guys (Jorge, Lazaro & Fernando) were a class act. They conducted themselves a professional manner and did all possible to ensure out total satisfaction. We are now the proud owners of a 2014 Chevy Suburban and future loyalty return customers. It was excellent service all around!!!! Thank you so much.

Great experience getting my car in autonationChevy

by from Doral fl |

My name is jeanene perellada I went to autonation Chevrolet and purchase a gmc terrain 2011. They where very help full and attended me with great manners and meet my needs. I felt like they treated me not just as a customer but a family. The sales managers and to the service department was incredible . I recommend if you are looking for good customer satisfaction to check out this dealer.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from MIAMI,FL |

I VISITED THE AUTONATION CHEVROLET DORAL FACILITY, AND WAS PLEASETLY PLEASED WITH THEIR FRIENDLINESS, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS EXPRESSED. NOT ONLY WAS I GIVEN GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT THE ATMOSPHERE WAS VERY INVITING ALMOST HOME-LIKE, MAKING THE EXPERIENCE OF PURCHASING MY FIRST CAR VERY PLEASANT, AND HASSEL FREE.

Great Service, excellent Facilities

by from Miami, FL. |

Excellent Service the purchase of my new Camaro was smoth and the staff were very friendly.

I love it ! New Car Purchase!

by from Doral, FL |

so great! excellent service! great people! super fast, took care of my problem vehicle and traded it in for new express van, Jose Rodriguez was very helpful and very profesional. :-)

Great service, professional staff!

by from Doral, FL |

I was very pleased with my experience at Maroone Chevrolet of Doral. I was treated with great care & professionalism. The assisting salesman and manager were very polite and took the time to explain everything in detail. I did not feel "hounded" like in other dealerships, so thats always a plus! :) I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member!

BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

by from MIAMI FL |

THANKS TO THE AUTONATION CHEVROLET DORAL TEAM, MY WIFE AND I HAD THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WE EVER HAD. THEIR HASSLE FREE PRICING AND THEIR DEDICATION TO THE CUSTOMERS IS INCREDIBLE. I HAD TONS OF OPTIONS AS FAR AS FINDING THE RIGHT CAMARO FOR ME. THEIR INVENTORY IS SECOND TO NONE, AS WELL AS THEIR CAPABILITY TO FIND WHAT FITS YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET. AFTER ONLY A FEW HOURS I WAS DRIVING HOME THE 2014 CAMARO THAT I WANTED AT A GREAT PRICE. THEIR FINANCE DEPARTMENT HELP US WITH OUR FINANCING OPTIONS, AND GAVE US EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED.

Excellent Service - Dayli Rodriguez

by from Miami, Florida |

Great buying experience. Many Thanks to Tomas Moradillos. Thank You

BEST service starting from Mr. Brito...

by from Homestead, FL |

My 2011 Equinox was towed to this dealer, the closest dealer to my work after 6 pm.... Mr. Carlos Brito and Ramon were the only ones around. Mr. Brito's professionalism and knowledge surpasses all service managers and advisors I have dealt with in my life. With Brito's patience and genuine concern, my 2011 Equinox drives now like a brand new vehicle. Excellent service but most of all, they take pride in doing what is right and take care of their customers!!!! Thank you Carlos!!!... ...and Ramon, Johnny in parts, Oliver, service manager and the ladies at the cashier and entrance. God bless you!

AutoNation Chevrolet Doral responded to this review

August 11, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Spectacular Customer service. highly Recommend!

by from Miami, Fl |

This place is amazing. From the moment I walked in the staff was courteous and very friendly. They showed me a variety of cars and thousands of choices. It is a really good Dealer. I wanted to buy a new car but I did not have one in mind yet. The sales person helped make an excellent choice and it felt as if she was buying the car with me. I am 100% satisfied with Autonation Chevrolet in Doral!

Great service and wonderful staff.

by from Doral, fl |

I took my car for an oil change and to service my air bags. As always, I had a wonderful experience. The air bag connections had been recalled, and I ended up having to leave my car at the dealership longer than expected. Thankfully, they provided me with a rental and even helped me move my car seats from one car to the other. Carlos Britto, who assisted me throughout the entire process was a pleasure, as always; Very professional, courteous, and personable. Even the young lady assisting me with rental process was wonderful; Both professional and very helpful. I am 100% satisfied with my experience, and I would recommend Auto Nation Doral to anyone.

AutoNation Chevrolet Doral responded to this review

May 30, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Carla! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.