AutoNation Chevrolet Doral

Used 888-234-2651
Service 888-845-0378

100% Professionalism and Satisfaction

by from Miami Springs, Florida |

We visited AutoNation Chevrolet Doral looking to purchase a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban with very specific ideas as to trim, color and extras. The vehicle matching our description was located by the salesman (Jorge Wejebe) within minutes. During the buying process, we got to sit down with Lazaro Veliz (New Car Manager) and Fernando Munoz (Finance) to work out the "deal". These guys (Jorge, Lazaro & Fernando) were a class act. They conducted themselves a professional manner and did all possible to ensure out total satisfaction. We are now the proud owners of a 2014 Chevy Suburban and future loyalty return customers. It was excellent service all around!!!! Thank you so much.

Service

by from Miami, FL |

I was treated in a professional manner by Lupe and Oliver. The services to the car were done in a timely manner. Will continue to use facility for future work needed in my car.

Autonation Chevrolet: Supportive Customer Service

by from City of Doral, Miami Florida |

I went there with the intention of buying a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze, and I ended up buying it. The dealer treated me like family, especially Pedro Reyes and Arnaldo Bomnin, who expended a great deal of time finding the best deal for me. To my satisfaction, I was not treated well before the purchase only, but after I purchased the vehicle as well. For the first time, I felt that buying a vehicle from a dealer was a pleasurable experience. I felt empowered, and confident that at the end of the day, I was going to get the vehicle I wanted

They really care

by from Miami Fl |

I need to make sure everyone knows about this dealership.. they help me get my dream car I knew my credit was going to be an issue but I saw that they really care about my situation.. thanks.!!

Good Will Warranty Coverage

by from Miami, FL |

I was very appreciate of my service writer Marcos, who worked to get me the GM Good Will warranty coverage for the part I needed. I was relieved to say the least and only had to pay a deductible. My car was only a few hundred miles out of manufacturer warranty coverage at the time. I've been servicing my car at AutoNation Doral since it was new in 2011.

Great Service from start to finish

by from Miami, FL |

Carlos Brito is the best service advisor that there is. He's always very attentive and knows how to deal with the car issues very well. He is very easy to approach and will go out of his way to service your needs

Great service

by from Miami, Florida |

I am extremely satisfied, I can't be any happier with my new 2014 Equinox LS. My experience was excellent from the moment I contacted German Mateus, who sold us our first Equinox went out of his way to help from the time I called him to schedule the appointment, during the delivery and the follow up phone call the day after

Great facility

by from Miami, fl |

Rudy was very professional and courteous. Answered my questions. The waiting area was very clean. Like always. I was in and out in less than an hour. Also the parts dept explained to me how to replace the rear wiper which I purchased. Nice and friendly staff. Great experience. That's why I'll continue going there for my auto services and will purchase my next car there.

Good People Here!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

You guys (and gals) are great! Very professional, friendly and easy to deal with...Highly recommended! So impressed, I bought a truck and will again when the need arises.

Best car experiance ever!

by from Miami Florida |

everyone here was friendly we had direct contact with the manager so it was fast and im loving my new equinox!

Great Customer Service, Friendly & Caring:

by from West Dade, Florida |

Great Customer Service; Salesperson took the time to listen to our preferences and acted accordingly to fulfill those preferences. We did not feel at any time pressured or taken advantage of.