AutoNation Nissan Miami

3345 SW 8 Street, Miami, FL 33134

New 877-250-2290
Used 866-454-8565
Service 866-939-4052

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

New car experience

by from Miami,Fl |

I had a very positive experience overall. My sales associate was ver good. He was not pushy,condescending,or judgemental. We were able to negotiate a fair price very quickly. The whole process was never stressful .

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great buy experience.

by from Miami, FL |

We bought a pathfinder from Auto Nissan Miami, and was an excellent experience. We received a great service and an excellent price.

Great Service from Juan Guerra form Service

by from Miami,Florda |

Well I been using autonation service deparment for 6 years the only service advisor I always request is Juan Guerra I hope he will ge at promotion for his excellent service.....

Great Service

by from Hialeah Gardens Florida , 33018 |

Easy and quick purchase, friendly staff and exceptional salesperson

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Satistisfaction

by from Miami, FL |

From the time I submitted my request online, to the time we were handed the keys, the customer service was quick and professional. Kudos to Rafael Calderon, who got back to me minutes after I submitted my questions on the company website.Great job Rafael - we will definitely use you and your dealership in the future.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great experience

by from Miami, FL |

Went in for a lease and Jorge was extremely helpful with the full process. The dealership also had tags and title ready. Its a one stop shop.

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Wonderful New Car Purchase Experience

by from Miami, FL |

I visited a number of Nissan dealerships in the South Florida area and AutoNation Nissan Miami was the best. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Arriving at the final purchase price could be measured in minutes rather than hours. I would highly AutoNation Nissan Miami to anyone that wants to purchase a new car without the usual hassles.

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

Fast and seamless purchase experience. Highly recommend working with this dealership

Easy buying experience.

by from Miami, FL |

I hadn't purchased a car through a dealership in 5+ years. My previous experiences with dealership purchases had all been a painful process so I was reluctant to go this route again. Since that last dealer purchase, there has been much more transparency brought into the car buying process. Dealers now disclose much more information (pricing, VIN's, pictures, etc.) so you can be much more informed before stepping into the showroom. I did my research online and asked 5 dealers to provide me their best price. Only two responded with actual pricing. I called both salespeople who sent me the pricing to confirm this was for the specific vehicle(s) I had interest in and verify this was their best price. Most importantly, that the price they were committing to over the phone was the price I would expect to pay when I went to the dealership. Only one salesperson was willing to make that verbal commitment so off I went to AutoNation Nissan Miami. From the moment I arrived, Jorge Castello (salesperson), focused on making the buying process as smooth (and painless) as possible. He succeeded. I got a great deal on the car I wanted, the pricing didn't change when I spoke to the financing manager, and was out within a couple of hours. If your in the market for a Nissan, call Jorge.

great service

by from Miami, FL |

Very pleasant transactions and smooth sale.I would do business again with this dealer and sales person.

Truly excellent service, best price, professional

by from Miami, FL |

I bought my NIssan Versa hatchback on Saturday 2/14/2015. It was a wonderful experience. My rep was Abel Soto, he was just awesome, professional, courteous, helpful. I got what I wanted for my old car, and the price for my brand new 2014 Versa (had not sold due to lack of technology or power extras which I don't care for) was an incredible deal. From the staff to the manager, they all were so helpful and professional, I really recommend them, specially Abel. Thanks so much. Maria