AutoNation Nissan Miami

3345 SW 8 Street, Miami, FL 33134

New 877-250-2290
Used 866-454-8565
Service 866-794-3840

Patricio Penalver was the best!

by from Miami, Florida |

My experience at this dealer was superb. I was looking to lease a 2014 Nissan Versa Note. When I came in, I was greeted by Patricio, who was very welcoming and happy to please. He made the leasing process a breeze. The facilities were impeccable and everyone was very hospitable. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and most of all, I would recommend Patricio. In the end, I got my white 2014 Nissan Versa Note and I could not be happier!!!!

Great Experience

by from Miami Florida |

My experience was great. My sales Person Pedro when over and beyond my expectations to get me the car I wanted. I will definitely choose this Dealer again, referred my friends and family.

AutoNation Nissan Miami responded to this review

March 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words of the dealership and Pedro! We hope to continue providing the caliber of quality you experienced today.

Great service.

by from Miami, Fl. |

Great services! Sales person Pedro was very helpful, we highly recomended this dealer.

Great service.

by from Miami, Fl. |

Great service! sales person was very helpful, and all process was very fair.

satisfied client

by from Miami |

I'm really happy about the service of this dealer. I got the car I wanted and the price that I was looking for If you need to buy a car ask for Ramon Centeno "REALLY SASTIFIED GOOD CUSTUMER SERVICE "

Made it Happen

by from Miami, FL |

I am a Z enthusiast and when I lost my previous Nismo, I stopped in to see how long a 2014 Nismo 370z Pearl White with Bose Sound system would take (my previous one took 2 months). I met with Sales Manager Rafael Calderon and he landed me my dream car 2 days later with exactly my picky requirements (under 10 miles, all options I wanted, etc) all with a reasonable price. His compassion for the customer and understanding of my needs was genuine and integral. The buying process was attentive and relatively painless. I highly recommend Maroone Nissan of Miami if you're looking to buy.

Love the service, and the enviroment

Overall 5 Customer Service 5 Quality 5 Facilities 5

Great Dealer, Purchased 2nd Vehicle in 6 months

by from Miami, FL |

Needed another vehicle, returned to dealer with no hesitation. Purchased two cars in 6 months and very happy with service (Cheo), financing (Yovany) and overall quality. Can't do better if you are in the market.

I'll be back!

by from Miami, Florida |

I was fairly decided on a Nissan Altima SV and drove to the dealership across town late after work because of an advertised internet special deal. At the dealership I met sales associate Ramon Estrada Centeno. Mr. Estrada showed me to the lot but it became apparent that the cars I was looking at were not the ones I came to see. I told him what I had seen online. He checked on online himself and saw what I had seen. At that point he became my advocate! He found a car that met the internet description and really worked diligently to make sure it met my needs as transportation (there were specific features I was looking for) and met the bottom line I had in mind. Mr. Estrada and all at the dealership were very accommodating. It was late in the evening and Ramon and several of the financial and sales staff stayed late to help me. It became apparent that not all the paperwork could be finished so late in the evening so arrangements were made for me to pick up the car the next day after work. Quite early in the morning my cell phone rang. It was Mr. Estrada offering to deliver the car to my home! When he arrived all the paperwork was completed and he had gone to the tag agency so that I would not have to contend with a temporary tag. He took me through the car's features, thanked me for my business and was on his way. We love the car and I can't thank Mr. Estrada enough for all his help.

Attention excellent and all very clear

by from Miami, Florida |

I bought there a Nissan Sentra and communication and Illa Rene care was excellent, thanks to the all went correctly quickly and clearly, and had visited other dealers from other manufacturers and pressures were far more than the numbers hiding here everything was different, I congratulate them for their work.

mister

by from miami, florida |

i as very satisfied with the way i was treated by the salesman and the new cars sales manager.