Euro Imports

(4.8) 5.0 11 Reviews

1820 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205

Excellent experience - highly recommended

by from Louisville KY |

This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Masoud does not have one ounce of the offensive characteristics typical of used car dealers. There is no pressure, he is extremely honest about his cars and super knowledgeable. He seems to take great pride in his cars and only wants to be fair and sell good quality cars that you will be happy with. He is a very kind man and a pleasure to do business with. There were no extraneous charges like dealer fees you get slapped with at other places. Euro Imports is a wonderful place to buy a car and I highly recommend it.

No responce

by from Louisville KY |

Contacted thru cars.com, no response. Went to lot to look at a car, was there about 20 minutes no one ever came our to great me.

Above and beyond!!!

by from Crestwood, KY |

From the first phone call until we drove away in my new Volvo, it was hands down an absolutely wonderful experience. Masoud was extremely knowledgable, honest and kind. He really cares and offers the sort of customer service that is rarely found these days. Before I bought my car he made sure it was fully serviced, not just "as is" like other used car dealers. He was outside washing it himself when we arrived and even gave my children balloons! I would definitely buy again from him and recommend his services to anyone!

High intergrity and incredible customer service

by from Louisville, KY |

I have purchased many cars in my 55 years and I can honestly say i have never really enjoyed the process. Dealing with Euro Imports was absolutely, hands down the best and easiest buying experience I have ever had. The owner's commitment to customer satisfaction and his attention to detail are best in Class. I recommend Euro Imports without reservation.

Happy Return Customer

by from Louisville |

We just bought our third car from Euro Imports and once again it was an excellent experience. Masoud is very professional and knowledgeable about all things Volvo. We love the "no pressure" atmosphere. Masoud goes above & beyond.

Great Experience

by from Warsaw, KY |

My wife and I purchased a used Volvo wagon from Euro Imports in 2010. Masoud told us everything about the car and sold it at a very fair price. I recently called him with a few questions about service the car might need, 70,000 miles later. He not only answered all my questions, he actually remembered us! We all know that buying a car can be an unsettling experience. No so with buying from Masoud! He is an honest small businessman who knows his product and customers. Put all that with Volvo being a great car and Euro Imports is the place I recommend to you.

Euro Imports goes above and beyond!

by from Louisville, KY |

I just wanted to say a little bit about our experience with Euro Imports. We bought our 2007 Nissan Versa from Euro Imports, and we have been very happy with the whole process from the first time we stepped foot on the lot, until now, a month after buying the car. Masoud was very helpful, and always wanted what was best for us. We never had the feeling of being 'sold' on a particular car, we had the versa in mind from day 1 and he never tried to 'up-sell' and we never felt pressured at all as we have with other dealers. He was upfront and very honest about the condition of the car, and gave us a great price. I would highly recommend Euro Imports to anyone looking for a used car without any of the stereotypical 'used car salesman' hassle!

Buying car

by from Louisville,Ky |

The best car dealer in Louisville. Great car, great quality, awesome price. A+++++++

Volvo S40

by from 40601 |

I left the Volvo dealership to check out the selection at Euro Imports and I left a very happy costumer! Masoud knows a lot about Volvos and even recommends you have the cars checked out by a mechanic (JR's Volvo) before buying. This gave me great satisfaction in knowing the car I was about to purchase was in great shape. I highly recommend you start here if you're interested in a Volvo!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Lawrenceburg, ky |

I purchased a 94 GMC, I was happy with the whole experience w/ EURO IMPORTS the truck that I purchased was very nice for the year, like it very much, if I need another one & they have it would be glad to visit again