Brian Toliver Ford

1040 Gilmer St, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482

Beware of Deceptive Trade

by from Houston, TX |

The dealer advertised my truck with a "94" Autocheck score and told me it was accurate (no wrecks). It looked and drove OK so I trusted the dealer and didn't get an inspection. Big Mistake. After purchase I noticed major damage including a bent frame and many aftermarket parts (some loosely attached). The dealer admitted to buying the car at auction and repairing. They never disclosed that before purchase. They wouldn't refund my money and only gave me vague offers of a trade. When I asked for specifics on the trade offer they stopped talking to me. I took the truck to another Ford dealer and they offered less than half of what I paid, saying the truck would go directly to a salvage auction. A used car reseller gave me a similar estimate. Bottom line is to avoid this dealership or be very careful when purchasing a used auto. They are not honest.

Great Experience

by from Garland, Texas |

Bought my first vehicle ever from Brian Toliver Ford. The whole experience was great. Harry Lindley is the man. He was very kind and knowledgeable. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Great Experience!

by from Fairfield, TX |

We bought a used truck here and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and was not pushy at all. We were able to make the deal in the nice sitting area instead of sitting in a tiny intimidating office. Overall, we got a great deal and were happy when we left the lot!

Wonderful Experience

by from San Angelo, Tx |

We have bought 2 cars from Brian Toliver and it was a great experience both times. The owners are very involed in the sales and service. They are honest and will do whatever it takes to maintain a good reputation with their customers. Also, they are very "community minded" and support Sulphur Springs in many ways. It is truly a wonderful family business!

great experience

by from emory texas |

We bught a new Ford fusion the experience was great in every way. They gave us a good value on our trade in, they set up great financing and did everything in a timely fashion. Thanks to Chris Thompson and the great staff at Brian Toliver.

Great experience- twice!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I have purchased 2 cars from Toliver Ford. The first time I was living in Dallas and now live in Fort Worth, but well worth the drive! Their salespeople are always very helpful, and have had great service as well. Would recommend to anyone!

Luxury car, SUV and truck-all purchased

by from Malakoff, Tx |

Over the last 2 years we have purchased a luxury sedan, an Expedition and a Truck from Toliver Ford. We kept coming back and will continue to do so because of the exemplary treatment we received from all personnel and the service from the service department. This dealership is simply extraordinary.

Hate Buyings Cars but this was Different!

by from East, TX |

I hate buying cars it is never an enjoyable experience for me. But this was different there staff was knowledgeable and helped me through the whole process. I would recomend Harry Lindley as a salesman all day long. Best experience I have ever had.

2013 Ford Expedition Limited

by from Rockwall, TX |

Great People!!! Shopped Rockwall and Greenville against Brian Toliver Ford. By fare the best dealership and team is in Sulphur Springs at Brian Toliver. You deal with the owners Brent and Jonathan and thier great salesperson Lewis. Going to buy here in the future.

Buying a car

by from Texas |

I arrived to the dealership late in the aftwrnoon and was not rushed. They did not want to waste my time with idle conversation either. I was able to check out the car and come to an agreement and the sales team was efficient and courteous. Thank you for a job well done.

Brian Toliver Ford responded to this review

February 1, 2013

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write this good review. It is always good to hear when the Toliver Team is doing well. Please, do not hesitate to ever call us or email us when you may have a question or concerns regarding your vehicle. Our team will do their best to answer or take care of any of your vehicle needs. Thank you Brent Toliver