333 State Road, Emmaus, PA 18049

Service 888-325-8952

Simply the Best

Awesome Service!

by from Lower Saucon, PA |

I have not purchased yet from LV Acura, but I have to say that the service center is hands down the best i've ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable, and customer friendly! They give you quotes well in advance on upcoming services and put the decisions in your hands when performing work. I have never felt any pressure to have any excess services performed. Also, complimentary wash/wax options, as well as a great waiting area. I would recommend anyone to choose this dealer, they rock! :)

Excellent!

by from Easton, pa |

Service and sales. Top notch. On fourth vehicle from this dealership.

2007 Acura MDX

by from valley stream newyork |

Lehigh valley Acura thanks . Great team/great service love you guys. Love my Acura I would recommend lehighacura to anyone who's shoping for New or use car

by from Upper Saucon Twp, PA |

Bought a 2012 Acura RDX w/tech pkg. Saleman, Fernando Santiago was very knowledgteable and helpful. I had checked around the area for other Acura dealers and Lehigh Valley Acura was competitive. I camein knowing what car I wanted and got it for the priceI anticipated. This is the 3rd used Acura that I have purchased from Lehigh Valley Acura. They have been great cars.

Great service

by from Bethlehem PA |

Excellent timely service. Professional staff I would recommend it to friends

Excellent service department.

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

I purchased my 2014 Acura MDX from another Acura dealership in NJ (big mistake!). However, from the moment that I walked into the service department at Lehigh Valley Acura, they have exceeded my expectations. Excellent service and customer service.

This is the best dealership ..

by from MSP.MN |

Lehigh valley tends to be the best dealership I have ever bought a car from even though I bought it online but their service was superb..all transactions was successful and amicably awesome, thanks to Fernando Santiago for being so kind as my seller through out the transaction..

Hello, Hello! Is Anyone Out There?

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Here is why I have blocked further email offers from Lehigh Valley Acura. Over the past several months, not once has anyone from the dealership responded to either email or telephone messages left regarding several matters. In sharp contrast, Acura of Montgomeryville has been more than responsive. This, sadly, conforms with the experience of my daughters in seeking new Acuras. Their business went to Montgomeryville. What can you say about such dismal performance?

Lehigh Valley Acura responded to this review

September 22, 2013

Hello Daniel. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I regret that your inquiry went unanswered and for that I sincerely apologize. Unfortunately, we have no record of a recent inquiry from you. We log all electronic and phone inquiries in our system. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness. We even have a tab on all of our websites for people to contact me directly with any comments or concerns that they may have. That doesn't mean that we do not drop the ball from time to time but we never intentionally neglect a customer concern or inquiry. If you have a problem or need assistance of any kind, I'd be happy to get involved in an effort to regain your trust and your business. Again, my apologies for what transpired. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 610-967-6500. Sincerely, Andrew W. Wright, Vice President.

My 2011 Acura TSX

by from Emmaus, PA |

Good experience buying my car here at the Lehigh Valley Acura dealer.

Woud Not Buy A Used Car From Ever Again!

by from Allentown, Pa |

Purchased a used car from their used car lot. When I had a problem with the car I left a message & they never called me back but they called me every day until I purchased the car. I haven't even put any miles on the car & I had to have the tranny repaired & it cost me $1,233.00. They do not check out their used cars. I have owned this car for only over a month!!!

Lehigh Valley Acura responded to this review

September 22, 2013

Hello Minnie. Thank you for your review. I apologize sincerely for any problems you are experiencing with your vehicle. I'd be happy to assist if you are still having issues. Please contact me at 610-967-6500. Sincerely, Andrew W. Wright, Vice President.