Auto Locators of Texas

4460 Tradition Trail, Plano, TX 75093

Used 972-612-3100

Favorite Way to buy and sell and car!

by from Dallas, Texas |

This is our second time to buy from Auto locators. We decided to have them consign our old car and bought a used Honda from them. It is so nice to work with a group that values customers and has amazing costumer service. They make everything so easy and effortless. We highly recommend them!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Flower Mound, TX. |

This is the way car buying should be!! So simple, excellent customer service and a great car for the price. I highly recommend this dealership! Richard helped with several financing options and I picked the one that worked best for me. I will shop here first in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Keller, TX |

Amber was absolutely wonderful. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I will definitely recommend Auto Locators of Texas to my family and friends.

Great customer service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Amber is an absolute GEM! Her customer service is out of this world. She was quick to respond rather through email or telephone and very knowledgeable of the inventory. I am definitely not a hop, skip and a jump from their location and I am one that will ask an abundance of questions before I arrive to save on time on the lot. She was very patient with me, answered all of my questions and I felt very comfortable with her. A trustworthy person indeed. I hope to work with her again in the future when I am ready to buy another vehicle!

Excellect Service

by from Arlington, Texas |

I enjoyed with Auto locators they were very patient while I shopped around. Amber was the young lady I worked with she was fair she wasn't pushy she allowed me to take my time to make sure I go the best deal which was the deal she provided me with

Friendly not pushy let you look at your own leisur

by from DeSoto Tx |

Enjoyed working with Amber. The process was quick we were not tossed back and forth on the deal. They offered the lower price. Whole process took about 50 minutes. We are so pleased we will have them locate another car for us in the near future.

Ford F150- Could Not Be Happier. Very Pleased.

by from Forney, TX |

This is absolutely hands down the best car dealer I have ever dealt with. The customer service is 2nd to none and they stand behind their word. In todays world it is hard to find a company that is 100% focused on satisfying their customers, going above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Thank you Richard and Amber along with the rest of the Auto Locator of Texas team, will be seeing you in the future.

I would not buy anywhere else

by from Midlothian, TX |

We have purchased our last four cars (Honda, Lexus, 2 Toyotas) from Auto Locators and could not be happier with the experience. Its gotten to the point where I just call and tell them what I'm looking for and they find one within the week and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The price is always lower than the competitors and the vehicle is immaculate. If you need anything added later on, they are right there to help. I can't see myself ordering another vehicle from anyone else. I'm a customer for life!

Best Used Car Dealership I have ever used!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

I have been buying cars from Auto Locators of Texas for the past 15 yrs. Each car is better than the one before. Richard waits until the best car is available at the best price. My last Lexus had very few miles, full factory warranty and looked like a brand new car. Everyone at Auto Locators in friendly, professional and very concerned about making my car purchase as seamless as possible. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a preowned car.

Scion Tc-EASY TRANSACTION

by from Fort Worth,TX |

Richard and Amber were VERY easy to deal with....deal took about 15 min to complete. Richard was very good at getting car ready for next day pick up and they got fiancing done within a couple of hours. Their prices are near bottom, so not much negotiation, but they are VERY VERY easy, quick and nice to deal with. Great Job!