Red Wing Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-575-4153
Service 866-906-3349

Red Wind Dodge Dealership

by from Lonsdale, MN |

I had an overall good experience at this dealership. They gave me a fair trade in value for my truck and the used truck I bought seems very clean. The entire process from finding the right vehicle to closing the deal went smoothly and rather quick as well. The entire sales staff was very helpful and friendly, they had good follow up.

October 30, 2012

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for your business! Your feedback certainly helps, and we try to pay top dollar for trades. Tim Ciccarelli

Buyer Beware

by from Minneapolis MN |

Buyer beware - do not trust anything or anyone at this dealership. They are not at all above board in their business practices. I want to warn people to be very careful about any used car they purchase from this dealer. I would recommend you avoid this dealer.

April 1, 2014

Jake~ Thank you for your feedback. I see you stated that you purchased a car from us, and I am unaware of your concern. I have also looked for any customers that are named Jake in an attempt to help resolve your concern. I can be contacted at 651-388-1170 and would be happy to address your concerns. Thank You, Tim Ciccarelli

Sold a vehicle that left a deposit on

by from Homestead, FL |

I put a deposit down a Dodge Durango; so it wouldn't be sold and by the time my pre-purchase inspector showed. By the time the he made it, they had already sold the vehicle to someone else. Very unpressional!

September 8, 2012

Thanks for your review, I welcome all reviews as we can benefit from both situations. For your situation, we agreed on the price, and allowed 3 days for you to meet your contingency for inspection, when you didnt meet the contingency, and someone wanted to purchase it without a contingency, we sold it. I understand your disappointment, and I welcome you to call with any questions you have regarding our policy defining a "sold" vehicle. Thanks, Tim Ciccarelli 651-388-1170