Red Wing Ford

Used 888-575-4153 Used 888-575-4153
Service 866-906-3349 Service 866-906-3349

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Red Wing, MN |

Everyone at Red Wing Ford Chrysler is very friendly & personable. From Tim, the general manager, to Bailey, our sales associate, to John in the service department, they all wanted to make sure we were taken care of. Even people who work at Red Wing Ford Chrysler but we did not deal with directly wanted to make sure we were taken care of. Thank you Red Wing Ford Chrysler for making our used car buying experience a great one!

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Red Wing Ford Chrysler and our employees. Customer Service is our greatest priority here at the dealership, so we are glad to hear that we were able to give you the best vehicle buying experience possible.

Great service!

by from Red Wing, MN |

Everyone is so nice at this dealership! Would buy from for my next purchase!

Great Experience

by from East Bethel,Mn |

I was looking for a good used car and I happen to look at Red Wing Ford. I saw a Lincoln tat caught y eye so i went down there. I looked it over and went in and Bailey Skifton helped me. Very Pleasant and cheerful...Talked about the car for a bit and mentioned I would probably be back but wasn't sure. No pressure at all. Just let me know she was there if I had any questions. Came back in a few days and the purchase went smoothly. Most likely give them another shot at the next one. 5***** Thank you

Great experience buying a new F150

by from Pepin, WI |

Joe Richie the salesman and Jessica Katz, the sales manager found me, (a fussy person) exactly the pickup I wanted. The experience was great, and the knowledge of the vehicle was complete. Thank you for a wonderful ride.

February 8, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Employees. We are so glad that you chose us for the purchase of your new Ford F150. Welcome to the Red Wing Ford Chrysler Family.

Great people to work with.

by from Red Wing, MN |

Little sales pressure (other than the push for extended warranty. But that's to be expected.). Teamwork among all staff members to get the process done as quickly as possible.

February 3, 2016

Thank you so much for purchasing your vehicle here with us at Red Wing Ford Chrysler. We greatly appreciate the time that you took to post this review. Welcome to our vehicle family!

Great sales person.

by from Red Wing, Mn. |

Very nice sales person that I dealt with. Very knowledgeable about the pickup I bought. The building was very clean. I would sent my friends there to buy a vehicle.

February 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about our employees and Red Wing Ford Chrysler! Customer Service is our highest priority so it is so great to hear that we are doing our job! Enjoy your new truck and welcome to our Vehicle family!

Great service nice location good feel

by from Red wing Minnesota |

No hassle set prices friendly sales man quick and easy a really nice car buying experience I don't feel taken advantage of would recommend buying from them anytime

February 2, 2016

Thank you so much for coming thru our doors to purchase your new Edge. We understand that a vehicle purchase can be very time consuming and confusing, so our Sales Consultants try to go that extra mile to take the stress out of it. It is great to hear that we are doing our jobs correctly!

red wing chrysler

by from red wing mn |

quality work at a dealer price, diagnosed starter issue on dodge caliber. happy with work done . I would take my caliber there again in the future.

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and leaving us this great review. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler try to go that extra mile with our customers to get you in and out in a timely, yet professional manner. So thank you again, for letting us know how we did. We look forward to continue to servicing your Caliber in the future.

Great place to buy your next car!

by from Wabasha, MN |

I bought my new Chrysler from Red Wing Ford a few days ago after finding the car I had been wanting for a long time on cars.com. I had been without a car for a few days after my old one broke down. So I had my co-worked drop me off after our shift to take a look at the car I found online. Tim, the GM welcomed me himself (which I thought was pretty special). After a test drive we sat down for paperwork which is normally a headache but they made it quick and painless. Thanks to Red Wing Ford I found my next car and drove home toasty warm that night in my new Chrysler!

January 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about Tim and our Dealership. Customer Service is one of our highest priorities here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler, so we try our best to get you in and out in a timely, yet professional manner. We hope that you will enjoy your new vehicle and hope to continue to earn your business in the future.

Great overall experience

by from Red Wing MN |

We traded the Jeep in while it was being serviced so I cannot comment on anything other than our arrival and initial contact with service.

January 19, 2016

Thank you for your business and taking the time out of your day to give us such a great review. All of us at Red Wing Ford Chrysler look forward to earning your business with us again in the future.