Red Wing Ford

Used 888-575-4153 Used 888-575-4153
Service 866-906-3349 Service 866-906-3349

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Red Wing, MN |

Everyone at Red Wing Ford Chrysler is very friendly & personable. From Tim, the general manager, to Bailey, our sales associate, to John in the service department, they all wanted to make sure we were taken care of. Even people who work at Red Wing Ford Chrysler but we did not deal with directly wanted to make sure we were taken care of. Thank you Red Wing Ford Chrysler for making our used car buying experience a great one!

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Red Wing Ford Chrysler and our employees. Customer Service is our greatest priority here at the dealership, so we are glad to hear that we were able to give you the best vehicle buying experience possible.

great service

by from red wing mn |

All involved did a very good job. I would highly recommend this dealer. They worked very diligently to get me into a newer vehicle.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review. It means a lot to us that you chose our dealership for your vehicle purchase. We look forward to earning your business here with us in the future. Enjoy your new Town and Country and welcome to our Automotive family!

Great experience

by from Madison, WI |

I traveled over 3 hours and was very happy the dealership kept their word on the price that we spoke about on the phone. I didnt feel pressured and I am pleased.

April 29, 2016

Thank you Lucas for traveling all the way here to purchase your new vehicle. Excellent Customer Service is one of our highest priorities so it means a lot to hear that you had such a successful and stress free experience. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler hope to earn your business with us again in the future. Welcome to our automotive family.

Amazing

by from Red Wing, MN |

i had service done on my vehicle and John Goeman was very nice and he made everything an easy process.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about John Goeman and choosing Red Wing Ford Chrysler as your service center for your vehicle. We look forward to continue to earn your business with us here in the future.

So good, I drove an hour to have our Jeep serviced

by from Rochester, MN |

Friendly, professional, service from all staff involved. Worked above and beyond my expectations, as I am located about an hour away from this dealer. Of note, I do have a Jeep dealership here in Rochester (within a 5 minute drive) but have had numerous examples of poor service that I was finally fed up and found the next closest dealership an hour away in Red Wing.

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much for making the trip up to Red Wing Ford Chrysler for your service work. All of our employees really try to go that extra mile for our customers when it comes to getting your vehicle in and out in a timely, yet professional manner. We look forward to continue to earn your business here with us in the future.

Fun Fiesta, stellar service!

by from Red Wing, MN |

Everything! Absolutely no complaints! Thank you for making my experience so memorable. The customer service was outstanding. My rusty old truck broke down and I made a call to Kevin Dietz, told him my needs and he just made it all fall right into place in a matter of 30 minutes! Everyone that worked with me was honest, professional and a lot of fun during such a stressful situation for my family. Thanks a million Kevin, Jessica and the whole crew! Oh, and they also shuttled me around town to drop off my friends car! I didn't have to ask for anything, they all just offered with a smile and I felt like I was at the right place with a group of people I now call friends!!!! Keep up the great work guys! :) Lisa MacRae

April 8, 2016

Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words about all of our Employees and our dealership! Excellent Customer Service is our highest priority and reading your review means that we are continuing to do our job correctly. We would like to take this time to welcome you to the Red Wing Ford Chrysler Family and just let us know if there is anything that we can do to continue to earn your business here in our store.

Great Service. Clean Faclities

by from Red Wing . Mn. |

The sales people go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. and very helpfull with explaining the option,s on your new vehicle.

April 8, 2016

Thank you for Selecting Red Wing Ford Chrysler as your dealership to purchase your new vehicle. We really appreciate the great review and comments. All of us here look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Repairs done in a timely manner.

by from Red Wing, MN |

I was able to schedule an appointment that fit into what worked for me. It didn't take long to know what was the problem and to have the part ordered. I appreciate knowing that it would the repairs would be done as soon as possible.

April 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this review and your kind comments. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler realize that time is not always easy to come by. Our employees try to do their best to get our customers in and out in a very timely, yet professional manner! Upon reading your review, we realize that we are setting out to do just that. Again, many thanks and we looking to doing business with you again soon.

Great people, great prices, great vehicles!!

by from Red Wing, MN |

The two individuals that helped me were great. They were both very friendly and knowledgeable. The one even stayed late to make sure I drove home in a new vehicle.

March 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and your business here with Red Wing Ford Chrysler. We hope that you will enjoy your new vehicle for years to come.

from oil change to brake job

by from Red Wing MN |

I came in for a oil change for my 2005 Dodge Ram and found out I needed new brakes as well. Fortunately I had a coupon from the company for monies off the work done. John was very helpful. He advised me of the problem, gave me an estimate and thanked me for my patience when the work turned out to be a 3 & 1/2 hour wait.

March 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about John. Our employees really try to go that extra mile to get you in and out of our service department in a timely, yet professional, manner. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler really hope to continue to earn your business here again with us in the future.