Red Wing Ford

Used 888-575-4153 Used888-575-4153
Service 866-906-3349 Service 866-906-3349

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Red Wing, MN |

Everyone at Red Wing Ford Chrysler is very friendly & personable. From Tim, the general manager, to Bailey, our sales associate, to John in the service department, they all wanted to make sure we were taken care of. Even people who work at Red Wing Ford Chrysler but we did not deal with directly wanted to make sure we were taken care of. Thank you Red Wing Ford Chrysler for making our used car buying experience a great one!

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Red Wing Ford Chrysler and our employees. Customer Service is our greatest priority here at the dealership, so we are glad to hear that we were able to give you the best vehicle buying experience possible.

Great service!

by from Red Wing. MN |

Very friendly Helpful easy to deal with. Positive atmosphere they get you in quickly for service of vehicle. Love that they have a shuttle service !

May 25, 2016

Thank you so much for coming thru our doors here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler and giving us the opportunity to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. We would like to welcome you to our Ford Chrysler family and we hope to continue to earn your business.

Great customer service

by from Red Wing Mn |

John Geoman offered a courtesy driver to give me a ride when I was trying to figure out arrangements for dropping off/picking up my car. He was great about communicating timeline for service completion. Also, did everything I asked for in terms of service items. John noticed my vehicle was loud and offered to check that out too. He was very nice and courteous.

Absolutely wonderful

by from Red Wing Minnesota |

The car we wanted was there, the color perfect. The salesmen were very helpful and very pleasant to work with. The atmosphere was great.

May 7, 2016

Car dealerships can be a dime a dozen. We are very excited that you came through our doors and let us help you with the purchase of your new vehicle! Welcome to our Red Wing Ford Chrysler Family!

Facility is great and so is the staff.

by from Red Wing,MN |

Friendly sales personal who are fun to work with and they did their jobs like pros. The place was busy yet quiet, warm and comfortable.

May 7, 2016

Reading reviews such as yours lets us know that we are on the right track for excellent customer service. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your comments with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler.

Ford Chrysler Red Wing

by from Red Wing, MN. |

Excellent staff; (friendly, welcoming) Cody Jacobsen knew everything about the Ford Escape and was very patient with me as he taught me all about the instrument panel. He is a great asset to your staff. Jessica went the extra mile to offer me the best deal she could. I liked the fact I never felt pressured into buying.

May 6, 2016

Thank you for choosing Red Wing Ford Chrysler as the dealership for the purchase of your new Escape. We really appreciate your great review of our store and the employees. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to continue your business here with us.

great service

by from red wing mn |

All involved did a very good job. I would highly recommend this dealer. They worked very diligently to get me into a newer vehicle.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review. It means a lot to us that you chose our dealership for your vehicle purchase. We look forward to earning your business here with us in the future. Enjoy your new Town and Country and welcome to our Automotive family!

Awesome

by from Red Wing, MN |

Scott King was very easy to work with. I had my oil changed and everything was done in a timely manner. Scott let me know if there was anything wrong before he fixed it. They even filled my washer fluid! I liked that they did an inspection on my vehicle. Scott went over everything and there were a few things that needed attention and he explained to me what needed to be fixed. The cashier at the dealership was friendly and made paying an easy and fast process.

May 6, 2016

Customer service is one of our highest priorities here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler. So it is great to see that you had such a great experience with our Service department. Thank you for your business!

Great experience

by from Madison, WI |

I traveled over 3 hours and was very happy the dealership kept their word on the price that we spoke about on the phone. I didnt feel pressured and I am pleased.

April 29, 2016

Thank you Lucas for traveling all the way here to purchase your new vehicle. Excellent Customer Service is one of our highest priorities so it means a lot to hear that you had such a successful and stress free experience. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler hope to earn your business with us again in the future. Welcome to our automotive family.

Amazing

by from Red Wing, MN |

i had service done on my vehicle and John Goeman was very nice and he made everything an easy process.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about John Goeman and choosing Red Wing Ford Chrysler as your service center for your vehicle. We look forward to continue to earn your business with us here in the future.