Car Collection

Used 888-475-5329

LUXURY YOU CAN AFFORD

Yes x 3.

by from Tampa, FL |

We have purchased 2 BMW s from Jay at Car Collection, dating back many years. The cars were great, prices fair and process simple. My husband handled those transactions. When our daughter got ready to buy her first car, she and I went to Car Collection and worked with Angel. First thing I noticed is no vultures lurking as soon as you pull in the lot and no drama between salesmen. They are all helpful, even if you are working with someone else. They were respectful when dealing with our daughter and did not try to take advantage ( like some places do if only females are purchasing) . Angel asked what she wanted to get for her trade in and actually gave her more than that while still negotiating a tad on the price of the car. We had already shopped online and had the car picked out, knowing that it was in her budget and priced really well. Also he set her up with financing that was actually better than my bank! Everything was quick and easy. No feeling like a hostage all day at a dealership. Service after the sale? yes! They owed a few little nit picky things like a door lock cover that was loose and were right on point sending it to the house. 30 day warranty, too.

Car Collection had some of the nicest cars in TB

by from Tampa, FL |

They had so many great cars on this lot I didn't even know what to choose from!!! Thank you to Angel for helping me select the perfect option!

Car Collection is on point

by from Tampa, Fl |

Angel had a bunch of awesome cars on his lot and I found one that worked for me. Everything else was super smooth and easy. Will definitly go back in the future.

Great Place to Buy a Car!!

by from Clearwater, FL |

Angel was awesome during my car buying process! He helped me get the vehicle I wanted and had plenty of great options! Definitely recommend going here to purchase a vehicle.

What a Smooth Transaction!

by from Bradentucky, FL |

I located an X5 on line and confirmed they had vehicle as AJ called and emailed me back promptly and we set up an appt. to see the car on a Friday afternoon. Had it ready, he showed me the particulars of the X5, discussed some numbers on the trade and he introduced me to Angel, one of the owners. That evening my wife and I discussed it, called him back, sent in our credit appication on line and then we drove up to Tampa with/in our trade. Drove the X5, liked it, worked some numbers with Angel and since we had already done the credit application he had financing in place with Ally bank. I only mention that because we are "credit challenged" with a couple of jobs losses and other economy-related issues. Once we settled on a price for the car and the trade we were out the door in no time. I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and never has a transaction gone this smoothly. We had been looking for this vehicle for over two months, drove quite a few and visited many dealerships only to get the same old crappy dealership experiences. I HIGHLY recommend calling AJ and working with Angel for your next pre-owned car experieince.