Car Collection

6857 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

Used 888-475-5329

Car Collection is on point

by from Tampa, Fl |

Angel had a bunch of awesome cars on his lot and I found one that worked for me. Everything else was super smooth and easy. Will definitly go back in the future.

Great Place to Buy a Car!!

by from Clearwater, FL |

Angel was awesome during my car buying process! He helped me get the vehicle I wanted and had plenty of great options! Definitely recommend going here to purchase a vehicle.

What a Smooth Transaction!

by from Bradentucky, FL |

I located an X5 on line and confirmed they had vehicle as AJ called and emailed me back promptly and we set up an appt. to see the car on a Friday afternoon. Had it ready, he showed me the particulars of the X5, discussed some numbers on the trade and he introduced me to Angel, one of the owners. That evening my wife and I discussed it, called him back, sent in our credit appication on line and then we drove up to Tampa with/in our trade. Drove the X5, liked it, worked some numbers with Angel and since we had already done the credit application he had financing in place with Ally bank. I only mention that because we are "credit challenged" with a couple of jobs losses and other economy-related issues. Once we settled on a price for the car and the trade we were out the door in no time. I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and never has a transaction gone this smoothly. We had been looking for this vehicle for over two months, drove quite a few and visited many dealerships only to get the same old crappy dealership experiences. I HIGHLY recommend calling AJ and working with Angel for your next pre-owned car experieince.