North Star Chevrolet

(3.0) 5 Reviews

5854 University Blvd, Moon Township, PA 15108

Absolutely, will not budge on price!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My salesman, Todd Higgins, was not about to lower the price of a 2012 Chevy Cruze. He knew he had me, I showed that I liked it. Although, I have to say that he was great about holding the car for me until I got my insurance money to use for a down payment. I had no money until then. He also waited until I got out of the hospital, day's after I had the check from the insurance company. I kept him posted, for over a week, I think it was. The car was there when I got my check, and out of the hospital. Some sales people would have sold the car, rather than hold it without any money down. There is something that bothered me though, Todd lead me to believe that the car was bought there. One owner, well there was one owner but it was a lease/rental car, that they had bought at an auction.

If you're not spending enough $$$ don't bother!

by from Moontwp, PA |

I would never purchase a vehicle from this dealership. On their website they boast about the "online express purchase" process. So I completed it, as I was looking for a reliable inexpensive used car for work travel. I guess I wasn't spending enough money for them to want my business. After receiving an exciting "welcome your credit app is being processed" email, i never heard from anyone again, until I contacted them 8 hours later asking for the status. At this point they told me the inexpensive car I was looking for had been sold 3 days previous, but they had 4 other options for me for $5-$6k more and isn't that great?? What a rip-off! Although no one contacted me that day to help me find a reliable car, i have been receiving emails EVERY SINGLE DAY since, as they try to sell me a much more expensive car! shady busines in my book!!!!

did not like service

by from pgh, pa |

did not like the service I received there. went to look at used car and told them exactly what I was willing to do and they kept trying to raise the price and talk me into it. if they couldn't meet the deal I was capable and willing to do that's fine. didn't listen at all to what I told them. first part of sales and customer service is to listen to the customer. car needed some work done. instead of knocking it off the price, they tried to add it to the price and give me a check to cover the cost. that was about the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Camaro purchase

by from Penn Hills, Pa |

My inquirer into the purchase of a New Chevy Camaro, was excellent. I received a prompt response; however, I have not made the purchase yet but I am hopeful that all things will go well.

Outstanding Service Here!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

North Star Chevrolet provided us with outstanding customer service from the minute we walked in the door.