Chrysler World

2612 County Road EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-723-4219
Used 888-244-6408
Service 866-323-4672

Chrysler World "Where our world revoles around you."

New Jeep Wrangler 2 door

by from Marinette, WI |

Shopping for a new Wrangler and visited many dealers in my general area. Found that Chrysler World really did care about me and what it would take to purchase the vehicle from them. Dealt with Mike K. and he was very honest and sincere. Everything that they said they would do, they did. When it was time to do the transaction, nothing changed and everything went smooth. I will purchase from them again.

Chrysler World responded to this review

March 20, 2012

We would like to again thank you for your purchase. And hope with the warm weather you are out enjoying that Jeep.

First car purchase

by from Green Bay Wi |

I bought my first new/used car through Chrysler World. I decided to go through them since I have known Terrell (one of the managers) for almost 4 years. I received the best possible customer service! I would continually buy cars from here and recommend to anyone and everyone to come here. They were so helpful with every question and concerned I had with the vehicle and purchase. They helped me with the financing process and even when above and beyond when I asked them to reshampoo the carpets in the car.

A dealership that gets it.

by from De Pere, WI |

Chrysler World is truly a car dealership the "gets it." They don't use pushy sales tactics to make you feel like you have to buy that day, they listen to your wants/concerns versus trying to put you into a vehicle they want to sell, they're incredibly patient .. I communicated with Ron on & off for months before buying), they have a excellent inventory, and got the best rate through their lenders. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new / used car. Thank you again to the staff at Chrysler World!

Great experience!

by from Oconto Falls, WI |

We had a great experience as usual. We have bought several vehicles over the years from Chrysler World. Lee was very helpful in helping us choose the right vehicle for us. I changed my mind several times on what I wanted and Lee was very patient. After deciding on a Town and Country mini van the process of trading in and buying went very smooth. We feel we got a great trade in amount and good deal on the van. We have been taking our previous vehicles there to be seviced and have been very pleased also.

THANK YOU!!!

by from Kaukauna |

We had a wonderful experience buying a used Town & Country minivan. We would definitely recommend Chrysler World to anyone! Tim and Ron were extremely helpful and easy to work with getting us into the vehicle we wanted.

LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE ONLINE CONTACT RON NELSON

by from Green Bay, WI |

I do my homework or look at all the competitors online first to not waste my time or the dealerships time. At "CHRYSLER WORLD" I found Ron Nelson at:Ron Nelson to follow up to the greatest extent from week one. Because I do not make emotional purchase when it comes to the cost of a JEEP CHEROKEE LATITUDE 4 wheel drive with nine speeds I was not going to rush it. Not only did Ron not give up on week one. Ron did not give up on weeks, 2,3,4 and 5. In addition Ron's prep persons Jerry is and we left assured that he will follow up with any questions, visits to our home or address any question when it comes to a vehicle sold by "CHRYSLER WORLD". Finally Ron has the ability to be a top tear numbers person but also with a great attitude and personality. Ron is married and has three beautiful children and spouse. Ron lives only 10 minutes from "Chrysler WORLD" and we can tell would be there in 10 minutes even on his 1.5 days off. Ron went the final mile by stopping back in after being out to dinner with his family to make sure the deal we agreed on was exactly what we agreed on and then some the night before we came in to sign the paperwork. We may buy another vehicle from "CHRYSLER WORLD" in Abrams WI or S&L Motors within the next 6 months. I was in Medical sales for 30 years and Ron exuberates that same type of honesty, integrity and more follow up to make sure the costs were exactly correct or in other words there were zero hidden costs. Thank you Ron Nelson. You made the difference when it comes to S&L Motors receiving our business out of all the other dealerships in the area. Tracey L Mayo & Edward L Mayo

Top Knotch

by from De Pere, WI |

I worked with Rob on the purchase of my 2012 Wrangler Sahara In Jan of 2014. I'm a ten year sales veteran and enjoy a class act when I find one. Thank you for the great service Rob. Stick with me through any warranty issues that may pop up and you will have a customer for life.

Chryslerworld

by from Green Bay, WI |

They were fun friendly and helpful. I would buy from Chryslerworld again

2008 chevy cobalt

by from oconto falls, wi |

I had a hard time getting a car loan.. I am 20 years old and never had a loan before.. I couldn't get a loan though a bank or even a buy here pay here dealer.. then I applied at Chrysler world one day later Ron Nelson emailed me saying I been approved!! He got me a great car at a great price.. he worked very hard and I am very pleased. .

Great Experience!

by from Seymour, Wi |

I bought a 2009 Kia Sorrento from them in November. From the first contact to the last they were professional and personable. The selection was impressive and they genuinely cared about getting me fair financing that I could afford. The truck runs great and my car payment is under what I budgeted!

Ron Nelson & the Team at Chrysler World R AWESOME!

by from New London, WI |

Mr. Ron Nelson worked hard to find us the best deal possible. Not having the greatest of credits, and having been turned down at other dealerships, Mr. Nelson as promised was able to get us in a newer vehicle for our family. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND that if you are looking for a vehicle that you give Mr. Nelson a call and let him work for you. AAAAAA++++++ Thank You Chrysler World for all your help..... The Durand's