Chrysler World

2612 County Road EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-723-4219
Used 888-244-6408
Service 866-323-4672

Chrysler World "Where our world revoles around you."

Ron Nelson & the Team at Chrysler World R AWESOME!

by from New London, WI |

Mr. Ron Nelson worked hard to find us the best deal possible. Not having the greatest of credits, and having been turned down at other dealerships, Mr. Nelson as promised was able to get us in a newer vehicle for our family. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND that if you are looking for a vehicle that you give Mr. Nelson a call and let him work for you. AAAAAA++++++ Thank You Chrysler World for all your help..... The Durand's

Excellent Dealership!

by from Wrightstown, WI |

My wife found a vehicle on the lot she liked, however I have always be loyal to Bergstrom Auto. My last experience at Bergstrom was less than satisfactory and I entertained looking elsewhere. Immediately upon walking in Chrysler World I saw a pristine dealership. Not just adult friendly, it was kids friendly too. Large game room for kids of all ages. All the staff treated my 2 year old with as good or better treatment as me. They knew she was important and matter in the decision of buying a car. Everyone was there to ensure your experience was incredible. Thanks to Jerry and all the Staff at Chrysler World. I look forward to buying another vehicle In the future!

The best service ever!!!!!

by from Green Bay,Wi |

I had never thought to go out to Chrysler World to purchase a vehicle...I filled out my information online and .My experience was fantastic!!!! They were friendly, helpful....and made sure I understood everything in the buying process. A special thanks to Jerry Parham-Sales Consultant.....and Matt Hanson-Business Manager...They made the trip out there so worth it!!!!

Things to know, please take time to read

by from Wisconsin |

Here is the experience I went through, no other dealers currently had stock of the vehicle I was looking for so I went to chryslerworld. Vehicle was fairly priced, before I had to get things fixed they wrote in the contract that was to be fixed but never did. It took filing with better business bureau to finally get a response. When I finally arranged an appointment the "manager" claiming to be the gm showed me a totally different contract then the one I signed. So I presented the one I signed and he was able to come up with it. It stated in content rotars and breaks needed to be replaced along with various issues as the vehicle shakes. The mechanic shop there said my power steering was shot and rotars were in good condition. Also while in the shop being looked at they dented the caR and said i pit the dent in it. soon after I come to find out the "manager" in fact was not the gm. At this point for my safety I took it to a mechanic. With an additional 2500$ or more stuck into the car I find out the mechanic showed me my rotars and explained he questioned whether they were ever changed, he had not seen such bad rotars. He also told me my power steering was in excellent condition but my safety concern proved to be right. The mechanic put me in another vehicle for the day as all stabilizer bars and few other parts were shot and stated it should not be on the road. The car has since been properly fixed, with a dent to the wallet but now is operating safely. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope my experience can help you make the right purchase for yourself. Best of luck!

ask for all details if the title is clean

by from Abrams, wi |

Well I don't usually write reviews but seeing I lost money when I just traded my SUV in. They told me title wasn't clean so I ask what was wrong with it, the sales person seemedd like he wanted to avoid the ? he told that something minor happened to it then asked what, he said it was it was minor damage he did not tell me the airbag has been deployed twice. They don't use the car fox or the one that tells the whole problem they use some generic version to pull a fast one on you. Now if you respond to this review give me my 1500 dollars back that I lost on my trae in.

July 23, 2013

I am replying to your review for a couple of things. first of all there is no generic car fax.You must put the ID # of each vehicle to receive a car fax and then they bill you for each one so the only car fax that can come up is the one with the exact ID #. Secondly I am not sure if you are saying you lost money on a trade or on buying a vehicle. I can tell you that when you buy a vehicle they depreciate from day one. A good example would be buying a new vehicle and trading a month later. That vehicle would have a depreciation of about three thousand dollars. If you would like to discuss the matter please call me. My name is Terrell and I am here every day but Friday's. I would be happy to discuss the situation with you.

2012 Ram

by from Marinette, WI |

I am a repeat customer but I do shop around. I check online, visit other dealership but I ended up purchasing my vehicle from Chrysler World. Why? I feel that my salesman, Mike K. really does care about my needs and concerns. I know I can go elsewhere as well as this dealership knows but they make you feel wanted and appreciated. I am currently purchasing a 2010 Dodge Ram so I will report to everyone on how that transaction ended up. I am sure that I will have a positive experience but we shall see.

July 23, 2013

Thank you for your business. Mike has sold cars here for 10 years and he has made this his career. It is very improtant for all of us to take care of everyone. Thanks again and enjoy your ram.

satisfied customer

by from Kingsford, Mi |

Sales people here very helpful and finance department worked great for us to get us the most bang for our buck. Extremely clean place.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent purchase from all of us here at Chrysler World!

Highly Recommend Checking Chrysler World Out! A+

by from Green Bay, WI |

I just purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Chrysler World yesterday and I would highly recommend checking this place out if you are shopping for a new/used vehicle. I have been everywhere looking for a new vehicle and I came across one online from Chrysler World and I went to go check it out. When I arrived Julie Gordon was quick to come and greet and help us. She did an outstanding job at helping us and I would recommend you to ask for her. She is very nice and not pushy at all throughout your buying experience. I even got to take the Wrangler home for the weekend which made my decision making process ten times easier after I got a feel for the vehicle, I am extremely glad that I got to do that! The price on the Jeep was a lot lower then competition and comparable Wranglers in the area, and I did my research so I knew that I was getting a good deal. They were able to get me a good financing rate, high dollar amount for my trade, a great deal, and expectational customer service! I would definitely recommend them to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. The process was very simple and everyone from Julie Gordon to Ron Klug to Ron Nelson did an outstanding job. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with Chrysler World in the future!

June 27, 2013

Thank you for choosing Chrysler World!! We hope you have a great time and many new adventures in your new Jeep Wrangler!!

Buyers beware! This dealership sells lemons!!!

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Bought a 2011 Chrysler 200 there in 2012 for fair market value. Never checked car facts online, wish I would have. I later found out my car was purchased at auction after bring in accident which involved front end and airbags were deployed. Only found this our when visiting another dealer and a title search was done for trade in value. :/ I was told they wouldn't be able to certify and resell this car and would be given very little for trade. Very disappointed in the dishonesty. If this was disclosed upfront, I would have never purchased this vehicle. Which I now seem to be stuck with. Another local dealer told me they are notorious for buying these types of cars. Please check the car-facts online for any potential purchases with this dealer. Salesmen are shady there! May just want to go somewhere else!

June 27, 2013

Chrysler world has a very specific policy in place in regards to disclosing all of our vehicles. first of all we are very happy to give out any request for car faxes and title searches which almost all of our customers take advantage of and then they sign all disclosures. secondly each and every dealer can certify any car they want to if they choose to do so. most dealers run there own certified warranty through there own warranty company so any car can be certified. if you were to call us we would be happy to appraise your vehicle and give you fair market value. also if you would give us your name we would be happy to send you the paperwork you signed which always has full disclosure of everything as well as post them here for everyone to see. as far as our salespeople go they are are all Chrysler certified with years of experience. we have the least amount of turnover of any dealership in the area with many of our salespeople with 10 plus years of experience because of there care for the customer.

Chrysler World - Best Dealership Ever!

by from Neenah, WI |

I had been thinking about purchasing a Dodge Charger for years. A couple weeks ago, I decided to finally purchase one. I spent hours on the internet researching available Chargers. I contacted several dealers via phone and internet. I was fortunate enough to have Paul Mattek from Chrysler World respond to my email. He went above and beyond every other dealer that I contacted from Milwaukee to Green Bay on the phone and via email. He was friendly, truly cared that I got the right vehicle, and also wanted to give me the best possible deal. When I went in to test drive, he not only gave me undivided personal attention but was adamant that I leave happy and with the Charger I truly love. Paul cared about me as a person. He followed up with every email and call I made. He was not high pressure, he offered me the best trade-in value on my old car, he searched the internet for discounts and rebates, and when nothing on the lot was "that car" he worked with other dealers to find me the car of my dreams. He never even tried to pressure me into any other Charger on the lot. He wanted me to have the car I wanted and not just make a quick sale. And then when it came time for signing, I was even more surprised to find another $400 discount that Paul had found. I will never go anywhere else but Chrysler World in the future. Thank you PAUL MATTEK for going above and beyond. You are my one and only contact for future car purchases.

June 27, 2013

Thank you for coming to Chrysler World!! We're glad you are happy with you Charger! Have fun.