Chrysler World

2612 County Rd EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-245-4806 New 877-245-4806
Used 877-242-9567 Used 877-242-9567
Service 877-246-2771 Service 877-246-2771

Chrysler World "Where our world revolves around you."

Great buying experience

by from Houghton, MI |

We shopped online for months for a used mini van. Had a very pleasant buying experience at Chrysler World. Helpful, friendly, no high pressure sales tactics. We absolutely love our van. Jim was super personable. All around I am glad we shopped here. Nice cars, lots to choose from and decent prices.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review about your experience here at Chrysler World. It makes us so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Jim and our team hear to get into your van! We hope you love driving it around and that you'll come back to visit us soon!

Couldn't Be Happier!

by from Green Bay, WI |

My husband and I recently got married and were looking to buy me a new car. He had called quite a few dealerships looking for a specific Jeep Cherokee 2014. We found one online that lead him to call Chrysler World which we had never done business with before. My husband got a hold of Jerry Parham and the serviced we received from him was out of this world. Being a new husband and wife we had a set budget to go along with all of our expenses. Jerry was aware of this and was mindful with helping us and working with us to achieve our goal of buying my vehicle. Jerry was knowledgeable, patient, and understanding. The whole process was fairly smooth and definitely reassuring that we were making the right decision purchasing my car from Chrysler World. Thank you for a wonderful experience, treating us like we were family, and most of all thank you for a wonderful vehicle!

March 11, 2015

Jennifer and Lucas, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear that your experience with Jerry was such a positive one. He is a valuable member of our team, and he'll be glad to hear that you were so satisfied with the service he provided. Don't hesitate to stop by in the future should any service needs or questions arise. Thanks again, and enjoy your new Jeep!

VERY HAPPY CAR BUYER

by from ripon, wisconsin |

THANKS to your exemplary staff, two days ago I found EXACTLY the hard-to-find Chrysler 300 C vehicle I had spent months looking for! First, Internet sales representative Paul Mattek demonstrated persistence in his professional task assignment as he followed up with me via e-mail to assess (a) my continuing interest in my ideal vehicle as searched for starting 10 weeks earlier via cars.com, and (b) whether I might be interested in viewing such a vehicle that seemed like it might match my interests and that he had just gotten "on the lot." Second, I verified by phone with Chrysler World staff Rob Delano and then Eric Osborne that indeed the car at issue was on site, had been safety checked, and had just been "detailed" for my possible inspection driving. I then drove the 90 miles to the dealership and benefited GREATLY from the information/assistance provided me in person by sales representative Rob Delano. Rob, in my opinion, is the most effective auto sales person among many I have known and respected in my 7 decades of existence on this planet. We concluded a fair-to-both-parties purchase negotiation after Rob presented a thorough inspection/discussion of car features and options. Your agency (and your staff)_ deserve COMMENDATION for the "purchaser friendly" atmosphere and approach embraced via staff translation to day-to-day practices and policy implementation [you even provided "taxi service" help by arranging for two employees to follow me by driving my new car purchase back the 90 miles to my home - - thus saving me an extra trip back/forth with my spouse to complete the physical transfer of the purchased vehicle and the car I drove to the dealership but was not trading in via this transaction]. I WILL BE RECOMMENDING YOUR DEALERSHIP'S COMPETENT SERVICE TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME ! Congratulations on a business well-operated !!! mike heckman

March 7, 2015

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to the staff involved--it will make their day. Providing a straightforward and comfortable car-buying experience is our main goal, and we are happy to hear that we were successful in our efforts. The Chrysler 300C is a wonderful car, and we're glad that we were able to find a passionate new owner like yourself to bring it home. We would be more than willing to assist you with any questions or service needs in the future should they arise. Thanks again, and enjoy your new ride!

Best Dealership Around

by from New Franken, WI |

Chrysler World is ranked far above any other dealership in my book. My husband and I just purchased our fourth vehicle from them this week. We have had such good experiences at Chrysler world...........I could write a book. Everyone there is very friendly, but Jerry Parham is our go-to-guy. We dealt with him on the last three of the four purchases. He is very easy to deal with and goes out of his way to make sure you leave happy. I will definitely purchase future vehicles from Chrysler World. I could not imagine going anywhere else.

March 6, 2015

Jody, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and if you wanted to write that book we'd definitely read it! Jerry is a valuable member of our team, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to him. We look forward to working with you more in the future!

Sales Consultant Jerry Parham

by from Abrams |

Jerry treated very kindly and he tried to find what would best suit my financial needs. He was very friendly. Responded to my questions in a timely matter. Jerry also waited very patiently to receive an answer as to what car I wanted to choose, he did not rush me and this made me feel very comfortable. Thanks to all the staff and their kindness overall.

March 5, 2015

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that your experience during your recent visit to our dealership was such a positive one. Jerry, and the rest of us, look forward to helping you with any service needs or questions should they arise in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Great Place! Will be going back!

by from Green Bay wi |

Was shopping for a minivan, Jerry did a great job at helping us find the best minivan and deal for us. I would recommend going there and working with Chysler World.

March 4, 2015

We're pleased to hear that you had a positive experience during your recent visit! Thank you for the recommendation. Jerry, and the rest of us at Chrysler World, look forward to assisting you with any needs that may arise in the future.

Excellent experience

by from Krakow, WI |

One of the easiest and best car buying experiences I have had . They listened to what I wanted and found me a car that fit my wants and budget . I would recommend them to anyone.

March 2, 2015

Michelle, Our number one goal here at Chrysler World is finding the perfect car for each guest, and we're happy to hear that you were happy with your experience! Thank you for the recommendation!

2013 Dodge Avenger

by from Green Bay, WI |

I got an email from Jerry Parham stating he thought he'd be able to help me get a car. I was a little skeptical because I know that my credit isn't the greatest (so to speak), he told me to just go ahead and fill out THEIR (chrysler world) credit application and he would see what he could do. So I did, and waited..I thought it would be at least until the next day before I heard anything, but it was in the matter of an hour he sent me a picture of a 2013 Dodge Avenger saying I was approved for it!! I was so extatic and happy, so I stopped out at Chrysler World the next morning to take a test drive and finish up the paperwork (still in disbelief). Jerry was very friendly and VERY helpful, as was Sandi, I felt very welcome there and very secure with my decision. If it wasn't for Jerry working so very hard and diligent, I'm not sure I would have gotten the same results if I went through anywhere else. I HIGHLY recommend taking the drive to Abrams (where Chrysler World is located) and working with them. It was most definately worth it and I couldn't be more happier with my purchase!! THANKS AGAIN TO JERRY PARHAM AND SANDI BANASZAK FOR WORKING SO HARD TO HELP ME WITH MY FIRST CAR PURCHASE!!

February 23, 2015

Shelly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that Jerry was able to work with you in friendly and professional manner. We hope that you enjoy your new 2013 Dodge Avenger and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again for your recommendation!

Absolutely amazing

by from Green Bay, WI |

My boyfriend and I went in looking for a new car for myself because, let's be honest, my car was a death trap. It was about -20 degrees outside and we hadn't even gotten out of our car and been looking at new options for 10 seconds when Jerry came out and asked if we need help. Actually, he said, "you must need a new car pretty bad to come out today." Which was super funny. He was a really nice guy, took the time to search for the best financing for me, having absolutely no credit what-so-ever, he ended up landing me 2.99 apr which, in the long run, will save me about $8,400. I this was my first major purchase as an adult and he made it so easy for me. I left wanting to go back in and buy another car just because he was so fantastic! I don't really have the words to express how happy I am with how wonderful the entire experience was! I will definitely be recommending Chrysler World to everyone I know!

February 17, 2015

We are thrilled to hear about your experience and we highly appreciate you leaving us a 5-star review. We will make sure to let Jerry hear about your satisfaction and appreciation for his service and assistance. We hope you enjoy your new purchase and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or needs. Thanks again for your recommendation and we look forward to doing more work with you in the future!

The best car buying experience

by from Stevens Point WI |

My wife and I went to over 10 different dealerships and not one met the quality of our experience at Chrysler World. Sometimes you can read reviews that seem to good to be true, but this is not one of them. I guarantee you will not be disappointed in choosing this dealership as your go to for your current or future car purchases. My wife and I live over two hours from them and we still will be making our next upcoming car purchase through them.

February 13, 2015

Jacob, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a positive review. We highly appreciate your kind words and generosity towards our dealership. It is always great to hear our service met your expectations and left you a happy customer. We hope you and your wife enjoy your new purchase and we look forward to seeing the both of you again during your next visit. Thanks again for the recommendation!