Chrysler World

2612 County Road EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-245-4806
Used 877-242-9567
Service 877-246-2771

Chrysler World "Where our world revoles around you."

2012 Ram

by from Marinette, WI |

I am a repeat customer but I do shop around. I check online, visit other dealership but I ended up purchasing my vehicle from Chrysler World. Why? I feel that my salesman, Mike K. really does care about my needs and concerns. I know I can go elsewhere as well as this dealership knows but they make you feel wanted and appreciated. I am currently purchasing a 2010 Dodge Ram so I will report to everyone on how that transaction ended up. I am sure that I will have a positive experience but we shall see.

July 23, 2013

Thank you for your business. Mike has sold cars here for 10 years and he has made this his career. It is very improtant for all of us to take care of everyone. Thanks again and enjoy your ram.

satisfied customer

by from Kingsford, Mi |

Sales people here very helpful and finance department worked great for us to get us the most bang for our buck. Extremely clean place.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent purchase from all of us here at Chrysler World!

Highly Recommend Checking Chrysler World Out! A+

by from Green Bay, WI |

I just purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Chrysler World yesterday and I would highly recommend checking this place out if you are shopping for a new/used vehicle. I have been everywhere looking for a new vehicle and I came across one online from Chrysler World and I went to go check it out. When I arrived Julie Gordon was quick to come and greet and help us. She did an outstanding job at helping us and I would recommend you to ask for her. She is very nice and not pushy at all throughout your buying experience. I even got to take the Wrangler home for the weekend which made my decision making process ten times easier after I got a feel for the vehicle, I am extremely glad that I got to do that! The price on the Jeep was a lot lower then competition and comparable Wranglers in the area, and I did my research so I knew that I was getting a good deal. They were able to get me a good financing rate, high dollar amount for my trade, a great deal, and expectational customer service! I would definitely recommend them to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. The process was very simple and everyone from Julie Gordon to Ron Klug to Ron Nelson did an outstanding job. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with Chrysler World in the future!

June 27, 2013

Thank you for choosing Chrysler World!! We hope you have a great time and many new adventures in your new Jeep Wrangler!!

Buyers beware! This dealership sells lemons!!!

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Bought a 2011 Chrysler 200 there in 2012 for fair market value. Never checked car facts online, wish I would have. I later found out my car was purchased at auction after bring in accident which involved front end and airbags were deployed. Only found this our when visiting another dealer and a title search was done for trade in value. :/ I was told they wouldn't be able to certify and resell this car and would be given very little for trade. Very disappointed in the dishonesty. If this was disclosed upfront, I would have never purchased this vehicle. Which I now seem to be stuck with. Another local dealer told me they are notorious for buying these types of cars. Please check the car-facts online for any potential purchases with this dealer. Salesmen are shady there! May just want to go somewhere else!

June 27, 2013

Chrysler world has a very specific policy in place in regards to disclosing all of our vehicles. first of all we are very happy to give out any request for car faxes and title searches which almost all of our customers take advantage of and then they sign all disclosures. secondly each and every dealer can certify any car they want to if they choose to do so. most dealers run there own certified warranty through there own warranty company so any car can be certified. if you were to call us we would be happy to appraise your vehicle and give you fair market value. also if you would give us your name we would be happy to send you the paperwork you signed which always has full disclosure of everything as well as post them here for everyone to see. as far as our salespeople go they are are all Chrysler certified with years of experience. we have the least amount of turnover of any dealership in the area with many of our salespeople with 10 plus years of experience because of there care for the customer.

Chrysler World - Best Dealership Ever!

by from Neenah, WI |

I had been thinking about purchasing a Dodge Charger for years. A couple weeks ago, I decided to finally purchase one. I spent hours on the internet researching available Chargers. I contacted several dealers via phone and internet. I was fortunate enough to have Paul Mattek from Chrysler World respond to my email. He went above and beyond every other dealer that I contacted from Milwaukee to Green Bay on the phone and via email. He was friendly, truly cared that I got the right vehicle, and also wanted to give me the best possible deal. When I went in to test drive, he not only gave me undivided personal attention but was adamant that I leave happy and with the Charger I truly love. Paul cared about me as a person. He followed up with every email and call I made. He was not high pressure, he offered me the best trade-in value on my old car, he searched the internet for discounts and rebates, and when nothing on the lot was "that car" he worked with other dealers to find me the car of my dreams. He never even tried to pressure me into any other Charger on the lot. He wanted me to have the car I wanted and not just make a quick sale. And then when it came time for signing, I was even more surprised to find another $400 discount that Paul had found. I will never go anywhere else but Chrysler World in the future. Thank you PAUL MATTEK for going above and beyond. You are my one and only contact for future car purchases.

June 27, 2013

Thank you for coming to Chrysler World!! We're glad you are happy with you Charger! Have fun.

Great service

by from DePere, WI |

Our expierence at Chysler world was great except for the finace person made us feel terrible. He was very un professional.

Love my 300!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Paul found me the perfect 300. Chrysler World has an easy, laid back atmosphere and I wouldn't go any where else to lease. My best car to date.

2005 GMC Canyon

by from Greenville, WI |

I have been familiar with and shopped the Chrysler World website many times, however, have not purchase a car from them until a recent truck came to their lot. I was looking for something with good gas mileage, in good shape, and would last me a few years of taking some miles off my daily sales vehicle. The sales rep Paul was great--he was very helpful working everything up for me and working out the logistics of finally getting me the car with my crazy schedule. Stu runs a top notch business here and I would highly recommend buying from them.

BEST SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE, AND BEST PRICES !!!!!

by from Peshtigo,WI |

Chrysler World, Inc. Is the BEST dealership I have ever had the pleaser of working with in my life. Julie Gordon, and Ron Nelson are incredible people that know how to speak to customers like their the important ones and that your doing them a favor by just being on there lot. They don't mark-up there cars like other dealers. They deal in volume, not the maximum price they could get, but a price that will sell the car FAST. I felt they cared for me as a person, not a profit tool like I've felt many times at other dealerships. If you want to feel important, and not only feel like your getting a good deal, but know-it, go to Chrysler World, Inc. You will be glad you did. I GUARANTEE IT ! Thank you soooo much Julie, Ron and also Ron the finalizer that did my paperwork. You guy's were all wonderful !

What a great & relaxing environment...!

by from Algoma Wi |

A truly enjoyable buying experience. Julie Gordon was our sales person and was awesome to deal with. Very professional and listened to our buying needs. Everyone was so friendly!!!!