Chrysler World

2612 County Road EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-245-4806
Used 877-242-9567
Service 877-246-2771

Chrysler World "Where our world revoles around you."

Bought a Cadillac SRX

by from Marinette, WI |

My sister brought me to Chrysler World to look at a Jeep. I ended up buying a Cadillac SRX its been my dream to own a one!! I absolutely love it!! Jerry was my salesman and very helpful and not very pressuring!!! I would come back hear again!

January 28, 2015

Michelle, thank you for visiting our dealership and sharing your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear you found your dream car and enjoyed the service provided by our salesman Jerry. We hope you enjoy your new Cadillac SRX and please come see us again!

buying a Chrysler Town and Country stow and go

by from Marinette,Wi |

We had a very enjoyable buying with experience with Jerry as our sales person. He wasn't pushy and very helpful[. We would come back anytime!!!!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and we will make sure Jerry hears about the 5-star review on his behalf. Thanks again for your recommendation and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Awesome Dealership

by from Green Bay |

I was looking for a newer vehicle and ended my search at Chrysler World. I dealt with Rob he listened to my wants matched them to my needs. He went out of his way to explain all the features on the vehicle. There were a few minor Knicks and a piece of trim that was marked up. He said he'd take care of it and when I picked up the vehicle you couldn't even tell where they were. I recommend this dealership and Rob as a sales person strongly to everyone. Thanks Rob and Chrysler World I will be back..

January 26, 2015

Shannon, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! It is great to hear that your car buying experience was handled with car and professionalism. We will make sure to pass along your kind words to Rob. He will thrilled to hear about your satisfaction and appreciation. We look forward to working with you again!

2014 Town and Country S + Happy wife = Happy life!

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service we received at Chrysler World was outstanding!!!! We were brought in on a capital one preapproval and wanted to stop by to take a look at a few cars. We meet with Ron right at closing due to me working late and his sales associate Lee was very helpful at showing us a few cars, even though the lot was closed. We were unsure about what car we wanted and and after a few picks, Ron decided to let us demo one for a day or so to see if it would fit us. I was a perfect fit!!! We came back and bought a new 2014 T&C S model because the family loved it soooooooo much. 100% Positive this was the MOST easiest and quickest process that we have ever been through. The service is outstanding and I highly recommend taking a quick drive to them to see what they can do for you. They WILL have our business again...guarantee it! Thanks again guys!!

January 21, 2015

Tori and Candy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership and for leaving us a positive review. It is fantastic to hear the car buying experience was handled professionally and taken care of in a timely manner. Our staff will be thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with their service. We hope you enjoy your new purchase and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

2nd purchase- still HAPPY

by from Menominee, MI |

First car purchase was a good one 10 years ago. Few service calls needed, guys were very great to work with! Was the first place I thought to call when we were away from home with trouble. This time Jerry towed us in. Jerry also is a sales man(the best) and never pressured us at all. Jerry is a person so loves his job and it shows. Super friendly and personable. They are all very friendly. Our vehicle needed a pricey repair and we decided to look around, we saw a car that interested us. No pressure, we took a test drive. Never once did I feel we were pushed at all. Actually Maryann in service offered us a ride home 40 mins away, since we would need to leave ours for repairs. Again never feeling pressured, we talked and decided on a new car. Better gas mileage vrs our Jeep. We got a super fair trade in value even with the repairs needed and tow charge. Finance dept was great, again everyone was helpful and friendly. Would go back again to look any day! Can't say enough nice things!!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a positive review! We are glad you felt welcome and taken care of during your visit. It is great to hear that you were able to work things out with our staff, and find the best possible solution for your problem. We hope you continue to bring us your business in the future, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Used Truck purchase

by from Wheaton, IL |

A completely PAINLESS process! So refreshing to buy a car, a used car at that, and come away happy with the experience. Jerry, and Chrysler World, did what he said he was going to do, when he said he would do it at the price he agreed to do it.....what more could I ask? I would not hesitate to buy another car there.

The most painless car shopping EVER!!!

by from Coleman, WI |

This was by far the best car shopping experience!!!! I was there by 430, test drove, financed, papers signed and on my way home by 630. Jerry was helpful, didn't try to sell me a car I didn't want and took very good care of us. Thank you for a great car buying experience!!!! Highly recommend!!!

2014 Jeep Compass Sport

by from Green Bay, WI |

This was by far the BEST experience I have had car shopping and buying. I have had credit issues in the past and was stuck with an old used car but making high bi-weekly payments. I initially contacted Julie Gordon at Chrysler World via email. After an email or two I was pleased with a call back the very next day saying she found the vehicle I wanted and the finance department could also get me into conventional financing at a great low interest rate. All items on my "wish-list" were met after only a few emails. Wow! The only surprises I had in making this car purchase were good. On the day I went to pick up my brand new Jeep Compass, I was also informed that they were able to get me the 75,000 mile warranty included, not just the standard 36,000 miles I had expected to get with a new car. This whole experience has left me very pleased and shocked that I could get this kind of honest, stress free, and all around great service from a car dealership. I will only buy cars from Chrysler World from here on out and will recommend them to anyone I know in the car market. Thanks again Julie in sales and Sandi in financing.

2010 Charger - The best car purchase to date

by from Oshkosh , Wisconsin |

I recently purchased a used 2010 Dodge Charger from Chrysler World. I purchased the vehicle to save on gas and keep that sporty look . The site has tons of photos of there vehicles so you can look them over from anywhere you want . They disclosed all info about the vehicle before I purchased it .This dealership was absolutely no hassle with this purchase and i'm extremely happy with my purchase . Ron Nelson was a awsome salesman to work with on this deal . Very helpful with looking for the best deal . I would recommend them to friends , family and all co-workers in the State of Wisconsin . When I buy my next vehicle I am and will definitely call Ron first at Chrysler World . Just North of Green Bay and worth the trip to get excellent service,by super friendly saleaman and feel good about a purchase.

Great experience

by from Menominee, MI |

Very respectful, friendly staff. I love my Dodge Dart. I am getting better than anticipated gas mileage on my daily commute to work. Averaging 44 mpg on the highway