2612 County Road EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-723-4219
Used 888-244-6408
Service 866-323-4672

Chrysler World "Where our world revoles around you."

Great Service! Sales Rep was SUPERB!!!!

by from Madison, WI |

I went into the Chrysler World not knowing what kind of vehicle I was looking for luckily Julie Gordon was able to assist me in finding a beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee that met my needs. I walked out same day with a SUV I was in love with. Julie was amazing through the whole process, but what was even more amazing was that 30 days after I bought my new Jeep, I moved to Montana, and had unexpected troubles along the way. I reached out to Julie while in the middle of nowhere and she was able to assist me in finding assistance and helping me get my issue fixed and on my way to my final destination. She called to follow up on more than one occasion and I still hear from her on every Holiday and Birthday. Even the 4th of July! She Rocks!

None Better

by from Oconto, WI |

Have been buying new and used cars here for 5 years, and I would not go anywhere else. They go that extra mile to make sure you are really happy, I am very pleased with every aspect of their dealership from Lee the salesman to Matt who did the financing and also they do excellent repairs and service. They make sure I have a special loaner car if needed as I have handicap issues and need certain things on a vehicle. You feel very classy when you walk in their showroom. I have never had such good customer service as I get here and it doesn't end when you walk out the door either. I have called them many times for really dumb things and they are so awesome and helpful. Keep up the great work guys, ( Lee needs a bonus). Thank you to all, Jackie

Never Again

by from Green Bay, WI |

We purchased a vehicle from Chrysler World in July 2010. I will never again buy a vehicle at that dealership. Here is why: POSITIVES: 1) The price of our vehicle WAS actually decent, even considering that it was "purchased from auction with previous damage repaired". The vehicle DID come with new brakes and tires, which was a plus. 2) The CARFAX WAS presented when the vehicle was purchased, so we knew about the previous accident. The positives end there..... NEGATIVES: 1) The sales experience was the WORST I have ever experienced. The salesman asked our names 3 times in the first 5 minutes, then even proceeded to write my name down wrong. 2) This is your typical "buy it now", high-pressure, pushy dealership. I was a car salesman myself once, and recognized most of their tactics immediately - trying to sell "rust-proofing" on a USED vehicle, the "4-square system", etc. 3) Financing was a haggle, even though we had already been approved for financing by our credit union. The typical, "We can beat that rate" was used. The dealership actually DID beat the rate in the end, but there should not been as much back-and-forth. 4) Once the paperwork was completed, we discovered that the salesman or finance person actually FORGED our signature on one of the documents. This was COMPLETELY unacceptable (and most likely ILLEGAL). I still have a copy of this document, and can prove the forgery. 5) Their "service reminders" consisted of a few "robo-calls" (automated) from the service department. I have never had our vehicle serviced here, and never will. 6) The "final detailing" of the vehicle left much to be desired. Most dealerships will clean the vehicle, buff out any minor scratches, etc, before delivery. There were still some minor scratches on the exterior, some red marks (nail polish?) on the interior, and a definite smell of smoke (we are non-smokers) from the vehicle at delivery. 7) We were told that the dealership "priced the vehicle" and put it in their online inventory before they even received it, just based on their "auction purchase price". There was still a somewhat minor defect, that THEY WANTED TO CHARGE US EXTRA FOR, when we bought the vehicle. Their reasoning was that they had not completed a full inspection before pricing the vehicle. INEPT management. Basically, these are all reasons why I will NEVER buy another vehicle from Chrysler World. The negatives FAR outweigh the positives.

April 10, 2013

you have stated that you purchased the vehicle three years ago and I have never received any feedback until now in regards to your vehicle. point 1 I am sorry if you feel that the salesperson wasn't what you were looking for but you did have the right to get a new salesperson or to tell management right away to right the problem. as far as #2, each dealer has a process and sell different products during the process. you stated that the price was real good and I am sure that is why you bought the car.#3 once again you have the right to go the bank of your choosing and you chose to go through us because we did what we said we would do, we beat their rate and saved you money. This is a positive.#4 You said that you have sold cars so if you saw something wrong in financing I find it difficult that you wouldn't have said something right away and not three yeas later.#5 You have never used service and many people love the fact that they get service reminders so I don't see this as a negative.#6 we deliver about 150 vehicles a month and I agree that situations come up and we need to fix a wrong at times for the customer. If your vehicle wasn't cleaned or buffed right bring it in and we will clean it and buff at no charge to you. we would have been happy to do this for right away had we known you were unhappy.#7 the two main reasons you bought this vehicle is the price and the fact that we saved you more money in finance. you were also pleased that we set the vehicle up very well with new tires and brakes that were included in the good price.Once again I am sorry for how you feel but this dealership lives on repeats and referrals and we go to great lengths to ensure customer satisfaction. When a customer calls and has an issue we get after it and we do realize that no business is perfect but we will always do our best. I hope that your van gives you many more years of good service and I wish you well.

Love Chrysler World

by from Green Bay, WI |

I worked with Chad W. He cared about my needs and wanted to help me find a car that fit my budget and one that I liked. he took the time to do it right. Thanks to him, I'll never buy from anyone else.

Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

by from Brookfield, WI |

Starting searching on the internet for a slightly used Jeep Wrangler. Chrysler World had just what I was looking for. It was a bit of a drive from Brookfield to get up there but well worth it. My dealings with Chad during the sales process was incredible. He did whatever it took to make sure I had the answers I was looking for. No high pressure, just honest answers. I got better financing through them than I could through the same lendor by myself. And the closing with Ron went very smooth. Very nice, clean facility and everyone I talked to up there was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Chrysler World to others looking for a vehicle.

June 30, 2012

Thank you for your purchase of the Jeep Wrangler! We hope you have fun and enjoy.

by from St Cloud MN |

I bought my 2007 solstice from them they gave me a good deal and stood behiend what they said

March 2, 2012

Thanks for the review we hope you enjoy that beautiful car.