Chrysler World

2612 County Rd EE, Abrams, WI 54101

New 877-245-4806 New 877-245-4806
Used 877-242-9567 Used 877-242-9567
Service 877-246-2771 Service 877-246-2771

Chrysler World "Where our world revolves around you."

Great Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Before visiting a car dealership we looked at several Chyrsler T&Cs online. We made an online inquiry on Friday and had a response within the hour. We were excited to learn that we could take a T&C home for the weekend as a test drive! We were even more impressed that we were able to take our van home on the day of purchase. Rob did an excellent job of finding us the best vehicle that suits our family. Thanks Chrysler World!

February 10, 2015

Nick & DeAnna, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a 5-star review. We are excited to hear you were satisfied with our staff and the way they handled your car buying experience. We hope you enjoy your new Town & County and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again for your recommendation!

Great experience !

by from Norway Mi |

We bought a 2015 jeep Cherokee limited two weeks ago from here! We couldn't be happier with our sales lady Julie Gordon! We couldn't say enough about how smooth and refreshing it was to buy a car from them! The facility is beautiful! We felt like we were special and there was no pressure! I would love to suggest using Julie to anyone! Thanks for the great experience !

February 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a positive review. We are happy to hear your new Jeep Cherokee has been everything you expected it to be. Julie will definitely be excited to hear about your satisfaction and gratitude for her service and assistance. We look forward to seeing you again at the dealership and thanks again for the recommendation!

First time at Chrysler World

by from Kaukauna, WI |

My wife and I decided to trade in her Ford Escape after 10 years and over 160k miles. We visited the internet for a similar vehicle in our price range, Chrysler World had more options than anyone within a 75 mile radius of Kaukauna. We drove to CW and quickly met Lee Shefchik. After we exchanged names and explained what brought us to CW, he showed us to those cars. Once we had a plate, we test drove what we wanted with no pressure, it was like visiting a close friend who happened to have several cars and them telling you to try out what you like and let me know. Truly small town customer service with a big city selection. We could not have had a better experiance. Once we decided on the Jeep Patriot Lattitude and agreed on a price, the rest was the same type of customer service from Matt Mayer. Every action by the staff was based solely on trust. This was the best car buying experiance I've ever had in my 40+ years of car buying. When we decide to trade in my Buick, we will be calling on Lee to help us.

February 2, 2015

Jeff & Karen, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We are thrilled our staff was able to provide you friendly and professional service. Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep Patriot Lattitude!

Bought a Cadillac SRX

by from Marinette, WI |

My sister brought me to Chrysler World to look at a Jeep. I ended up buying a Cadillac SRX its been my dream to own a one!! I absolutely love it!! Jerry was my salesman and very helpful and not very pressuring!!! I would come back hear again!

January 28, 2015

Michelle, thank you for visiting our dealership and sharing your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear you found your dream car and enjoyed the service provided by our salesman Jerry. We hope you enjoy your new Cadillac SRX and please come see us again!

buying a Chrysler Town and Country stow and go

by from Marinette,Wi |

We had a very enjoyable buying with experience with Jerry as our sales person. He wasn't pushy and very helpful[. We would come back anytime!!!!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and we will make sure Jerry hears about the 5-star review on his behalf. Thanks again for your recommendation and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Awesome Dealership

by from Green Bay |

I was looking for a newer vehicle and ended my search at Chrysler World. I dealt with Rob he listened to my wants matched them to my needs. He went out of his way to explain all the features on the vehicle. There were a few minor Knicks and a piece of trim that was marked up. He said he'd take care of it and when I picked up the vehicle you couldn't even tell where they were. I recommend this dealership and Rob as a sales person strongly to everyone. Thanks Rob and Chrysler World I will be back..

January 26, 2015

Shannon, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! It is great to hear that your car buying experience was handled with car and professionalism. We will make sure to pass along your kind words to Rob. He will thrilled to hear about your satisfaction and appreciation. We look forward to working with you again!

2014 Town and Country S + Happy wife = Happy life!

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service we received at Chrysler World was outstanding!!!! We were brought in on a capital one preapproval and wanted to stop by to take a look at a few cars. We meet with Ron right at closing due to me working late and his sales associate Lee was very helpful at showing us a few cars, even though the lot was closed. We were unsure about what car we wanted and and after a few picks, Ron decided to let us demo one for a day or so to see if it would fit us. I was a perfect fit!!! We came back and bought a new 2014 T&C S model because the family loved it soooooooo much. 100% Positive this was the MOST easiest and quickest process that we have ever been through. The service is outstanding and I highly recommend taking a quick drive to them to see what they can do for you. They WILL have our business again...guarantee it! Thanks again guys!!

January 21, 2015

Tori and Candy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership and for leaving us a positive review. It is fantastic to hear the car buying experience was handled professionally and taken care of in a timely manner. Our staff will be thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with their service. We hope you enjoy your new purchase and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

2nd purchase- still HAPPY

by from Menominee, MI |

First car purchase was a good one 10 years ago. Few service calls needed, guys were very great to work with! Was the first place I thought to call when we were away from home with trouble. This time Jerry towed us in. Jerry also is a sales man(the best) and never pressured us at all. Jerry is a person so loves his job and it shows. Super friendly and personable. They are all very friendly. Our vehicle needed a pricey repair and we decided to look around, we saw a car that interested us. No pressure, we took a test drive. Never once did I feel we were pushed at all. Actually Maryann in service offered us a ride home 40 mins away, since we would need to leave ours for repairs. Again never feeling pressured, we talked and decided on a new car. Better gas mileage vrs our Jeep. We got a super fair trade in value even with the repairs needed and tow charge. Finance dept was great, again everyone was helpful and friendly. Would go back again to look any day! Can't say enough nice things!!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a positive review! We are glad you felt welcome and taken care of during your visit. It is great to hear that you were able to work things out with our staff, and find the best possible solution for your problem. We hope you continue to bring us your business in the future, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Used Truck purchase

by from Wheaton, IL |

A completely PAINLESS process! So refreshing to buy a car, a used car at that, and come away happy with the experience. Jerry, and Chrysler World, did what he said he was going to do, when he said he would do it at the price he agreed to do it.....what more could I ask? I would not hesitate to buy another car there.

The most painless car shopping EVER!!!

by from Coleman, WI |

This was by far the best car shopping experience!!!! I was there by 430, test drove, financed, papers signed and on my way home by 630. Jerry was helpful, didn't try to sell me a car I didn't want and took very good care of us. Thank you for a great car buying experience!!!! Highly recommend!!!