Flow Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Fisker, Lotus, MV1

Used 866-420-5838
Service 866-448-0329

Good experience

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I came in to purchase a 2015 GMC Acadia SLT. I was very specific on which vehicle I wanted (exterior/interior color). I appreciated the fact that Zach Sharron, my salesman, didn't try to steer me towards something else. He listened to what I wanted and was very helpful. I didn't feel rushed, nor did I feel like we were wasting each others time. It was a really good experience and my wife was surprised and happy with her new Acadia.

LOW MY CAR!!!

by from Yadkinville,NC |

I absolutely love billy. He was great not only did he help us all he could. He reminded me of a father figure that I could trust and would send everybody I could. I feel like we got a great deal on our new car. We were needing one and they helped us make that possible the interest rate was better than the credit union would have gave us so I am very pleased. All my family drives is Chevy's and they are reliable and Marty and the salesman billy have been great to the family. If I buy a new car again I will make sure to go back to flow Chevy in Winston-Salem.

Great Buying Experience

by from Henderson, NC |

Mine was an internet purchase. The vehicle was immaculate and even better than expected & tank full. I let the sales manager know ahead of time that I was from out out town and would be in a big hurry to get to an appointment in Greensboro. They had already emailed the Bill-of-Sale and CarFax the night before. We were ready and on the same page. My wife dropped me off and we test drove the vehicle, concluded the paperwork while the vehicle was being detailed, and I was on my way in 1 - 1.5 hours. Everyone was pleasant and spoke (even the other sales staff that wished it was their sale (grin). It was a great experience and left me with the feeling that they would happily take care of me through every vehicle service and inspection for years to come. THANK YOU FLOW!

C Gerber

by from Kernersville, NC |

I was directed to Flow Chevy by Alliance Direct. I was extremely hesitant based on previous experiences at other dealerships and knowing my circumstances. I arrived reluctantly but left surprisingly pleased. I was very fortunate that Flow Chevy purchased /paid off my old vehicle. I was able to purchase a 2014 Chevy Cruze with NO money down and an extremely low interest rate. The other bonus was that I didn't have to have a co-signer. My salesman was Greg Headen. All staff met and exceeded my expectations. I had a very pleasant purchasing experience. Satisfied, Christy Gerber

Outstanding Salesman

by from Germanton, NC |

I haven't had a new car in 14 years. I stopped by Flow Chevrolet one day and started looking at cars. Tyler Dodson recommended the Equinox. I didn't buy that day, but came back on November 22 and bought a new 2015 Red Equinox. Tyler was very knowledgeable and professional. He sold me on the Equinox and I am so happy he did. I love it. Go see Flow for your new car.

GM Ignition Switch Recall

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The Representatives were Very Courteous and Helpful. My Service was estimated to take an hour and a half. Flow had my car ready in less time. It was a very pleasant experience. The only thing that was unclear WGHP FOX 8 News reported the day before that GM would Offer Customers $25 Gift Card If Recall Service Complete before December 1. The Representatives were not aware of Incentives!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

As always our Service Representative, Mike Sirianni, is very attentive. Although he has several clients he's working with, he makes you feel like you are the the only one. Mike provides the highest level of service that is possible. We bought our Cadillac in Charlotte, NC but later moved to Winston-Salem, NC and chose Flow Cadillac for our Service and Maintance needs. One of the best decision we have ever made. The facility is nice and clean in addition to having beautiful setup. The employee turnover rate seems to be very low. In six years we have only had two Service Reps. Our first one, who was also amazing, retired. Then we were blessed with Mike who is also truly amazing. Finding good customer service in today's world is rare so having been blessed with one who has outstanding Customer Service skills is like finding a rare jewel. We would definitely recommend Mike Serianni and Flow Cadillac Service Department to our family members, co-workers and friends.

Purchase of a new Silverado

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was driving to see an used pickup truck in an independent dealer, then I remember that 2 years ago I went to your dealer to see a vehicle, but I did not buy it at that time, but the service and courtesy of the sales person, Debby Hensley, was in my memory and we decided to see her before we made a decision. We called her and she was waiting for us with several pickup trucks already selected and waiting for us. We looked at all of them, but I did not see what I wanted, then she took us to the GMC dealer and to the CHevy dealer, where I found the perfect truck for me and my family. It was the perfect color and had the correct options. Debby went above and beyond her duties and helped us to get an awesome price on the truck, and the finance that fitted our budget. I would like to recognize her help and dedication; she was not your usual sales person; she did not push or made us feel unconfortable, the experience was pleasant and I am sure we will be back for more vehicles once our other leases expire.

The best service

by from Winston-Salem.NC |

This service is typical of all service I've had at Flow GMC; unsurpassed excellence in all facets from check-in to check-out. The availability of loaners makes any service requirement even enjoyable since we're provided with best of the best models of loaners. Being appreciative of this luxury that is not available at most other dealerships.I always return the vehicle with more gas than I left with. It is disheartening that some customers bring them back nearly dry and let me take this opportunity to suggest that Flow send vehicles out full and require customers to pay for filling up when returned. Why not, because if we were driving our own vehicle, we would be paying fro the gas anyway. Flow certainly shouldn't have to provide the gas also.

Fixing our Acadia - Recall Notice

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

We dropped our Acadia off for a recall notice. We dropped it off on July 3rd in the afternoon and were able to pick it up on the Holiday, July 4th at lunch time. There was a surprise for me when I got there - they had also washed my car! Needless to say I got great service and I left with a smile on my face.