Flow Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Fisker, Lotus, MV1

Used 866-715-6537
Service 877-885-0995

Outstanding Salesman

by from Germanton, NC |

I haven't had a new car in 14 years. I stopped by Flow Chevrolet one day and started looking at cars. Tyler Dodson recommended the Equinox. I didn't buy that day, but came back on November 22 and bought a new 2015 Red Equinox. Tyler was very knowledgeable and professional. He sold me on the Equinox and I am so happy he did. I love it. Go see Flow for your new car.

GM Ignition Switch Recall

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The Representatives were Very Courteous and Helpful. My Service was estimated to take an hour and a half. Flow had my car ready in less time. It was a very pleasant experience. The only thing that was unclear WGHP FOX 8 News reported the day before that GM would Offer Customers $25 Gift Card If Recall Service Complete before December 1. The Representatives were not aware of Incentives!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

As always our Service Representative, Mike Sirianni, is very attentive. Although he has several clients he's working with, he makes you feel like you are the the only one. Mike provides the highest level of service that is possible. We bought our Cadillac in Charlotte, NC but later moved to Winston-Salem, NC and chose Flow Cadillac for our Service and Maintance needs. One of the best decision we have ever made. The facility is nice and clean in addition to having beautiful setup. The employee turnover rate seems to be very low. In six years we have only had two Service Reps. Our first one, who was also amazing, retired. Then we were blessed with Mike who is also truly amazing. Finding good customer service in today's world is rare so having been blessed with one who has outstanding Customer Service skills is like finding a rare jewel. We would definitely recommend Mike Serianni and Flow Cadillac Service Department to our family members, co-workers and friends.

Purchase of a new Silverado

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was driving to see an used pickup truck in an independent dealer, then I remember that 2 years ago I went to your dealer to see a vehicle, but I did not buy it at that time, but the service and courtesy of the sales person, Debby Hensley, was in my memory and we decided to see her before we made a decision. We called her and she was waiting for us with several pickup trucks already selected and waiting for us. We looked at all of them, but I did not see what I wanted, then she took us to the GMC dealer and to the CHevy dealer, where I found the perfect truck for me and my family. It was the perfect color and had the correct options. Debby went above and beyond her duties and helped us to get an awesome price on the truck, and the finance that fitted our budget. I would like to recognize her help and dedication; she was not your usual sales person; she did not push or made us feel unconfortable, the experience was pleasant and I am sure we will be back for more vehicles once our other leases expire.

The best service

by from Winston-Salem.NC |

This service is typical of all service I've had at Flow GMC; unsurpassed excellence in all facets from check-in to check-out. The availability of loaners makes any service requirement even enjoyable since we're provided with best of the best models of loaners. Being appreciative of this luxury that is not available at most other dealerships.I always return the vehicle with more gas than I left with. It is disheartening that some customers bring them back nearly dry and let me take this opportunity to suggest that Flow send vehicles out full and require customers to pay for filling up when returned. Why not, because if we were driving our own vehicle, we would be paying fro the gas anyway. Flow certainly shouldn't have to provide the gas also.

Fixing our Acadia - Recall Notice

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

We dropped our Acadia off for a recall notice. We dropped it off on July 3rd in the afternoon and were able to pick it up on the Holiday, July 4th at lunch time. There was a surprise for me when I got there - they had also washed my car! Needless to say I got great service and I left with a smile on my face.

Pleasant and Personable

by from Winston Salem NC |

It was a pleasure talking to people with such great personalities . I was in the market of buying a used Cadillac Escalade and they seen that i was taking care of as if i were purchasing a brand new 2015. I was very impressed with the team from the sales manager to the finance person . as i said great experience @ this dealership.

service department

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

After taking our truck to a local chain garage and being given the run-around about all that needed to be done before the vehicle could pass inspection, we took the truck to the local Chevy dealership. They fixed the problem and were able to inspect the truck. Because we had recently purchased a car from this dealership, the inspection was free. Wish we had not spent all that money at the local chain garage!

Flow Chevrolet Winston-Salem

by from Winston Salem NC |

I brought my 2006 Saturn Vue in due to an engine light and I had oil service done as well. The diagnostics showed a loose gas cap and my service rep Shane, waived the diagnostic fee. I am new to the state, just two weeks, and I will definitely choose Flow Chevrolet as my service provider because of Shane's service. I used a Buick & Chevy dealer previously for service; however, I found Shane's attitude refreshing. By the way, I have had the same diagnostic code before and my previous dealer did charge for the diagnostics.

great cars and wonderful honest staff

by from Winston Salem NC |

I would say you guys did an excellent job. I really liked doing business with you and I will buy cars from you in the future. You guys are in a class above the rest. I would recommend flow to all people I know. You made buying a car enjoyable again something I never thought possible in the past. My salesman Thomas Harrison was excellent and so is the rest of your staff. I would call you guys the best I have ever dealt with in any sales situation in my life, and as a former sales/customer service manager, it takes alot to impress me. Plus I love my car. The prices are fair and the condition of the vehicle is excellent. I feel like I got a new car half price. Please keep up the excellent work .