Flow Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Fisker, Lotus, MV1

Used 866-420-5838 Used 866-420-5838
Service 866-448-0329 Service 866-448-0329

Outstanding team

by from Lexington NC |

Outstanding service from sales to service, Doris & Tracey. Everything went very smoothly. They are a great team...

Valued guest experience

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

We only came in for a warranty recall, while we were there we were treated as valued guests. They were actually having a luncheon and they told us to please go over and have a bite to eat. When it is time to buy a new Cadillac we will definitely be buying from Flow.

Great place to buy a car

by from Mount airy nc |

I looked at a few other GM dealers before we went to flow. We will never buy a new car any where else!! Flow is like family love my new serria! We will be back

Very impressed

by from Winston Salem |

I have been looking at getting a Chevy Cruze for over a year and didn't have a strong enough feeling about one to make the decision. Jason Welker was the salesman they assigned to me at the dealership,after my online inquiry, and he was the first person that gave me a detailed overview on the benefits of the Cruze and buying from Flow, he weighed my options with me and made me feel like I was making the right choice. I have never been able to just go for it but after some of the questions he had answered, I felt like the car he showed me was the best choice for me. I will recommend Flow to any of my friends and family that are looking for cars. Professionalism, kindness, and car knowledge is what made my decision possible. I am beyond happy with my customer service and Flow.

2015 Cadillac XTS LUXURY Purchase

by from Pfafftown, NC |

This is the 3rd Vehicle the ROLLINS FAMILY has purchased from FLOW since 1992. We continue to enjoy the quality service, the professional atmosphere, and the wonderful salesperson/manager who gave us a great price/great deal.

Extended warranty should not have been pushed.

by from Winston Salem, NC |

My only concern was selling me an extended warranty and not telling me about the conditions of keeping receipts of past maintenance and if we fail to produce receipts the warranty would be void. That should be told to the purchaser with the sales pitch. If you want to know how I feel about it, ask the salesman, he will share my feelings and concerns. I made a point to share them.

service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Took car back due frustrating noise in steering. Discovered that that there were several recalls or service notices on vehicle. Parts were ordered and am now awaiting phone call to bring car back.

Good experience

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I came in to purchase a 2015 GMC Acadia SLT. I was very specific on which vehicle I wanted (exterior/interior color). I appreciated the fact that Zach Sharron, my salesman, didn't try to steer me towards something else. He listened to what I wanted and was very helpful. I didn't feel rushed, nor did I feel like we were wasting each others time. It was a really good experience and my wife was surprised and happy with her new Acadia.

LOW MY CAR!!!

by from Yadkinville,NC |

I absolutely love billy. He was great not only did he help us all he could. He reminded me of a father figure that I could trust and would send everybody I could. I feel like we got a great deal on our new car. We were needing one and they helped us make that possible the interest rate was better than the credit union would have gave us so I am very pleased. All my family drives is Chevy's and they are reliable and Marty and the salesman billy have been great to the family. If I buy a new car again I will make sure to go back to flow Chevy in Winston-Salem.

Great Buying Experience

by from Henderson, NC |

Mine was an internet purchase. The vehicle was immaculate and even better than expected & tank full. I let the sales manager know ahead of time that I was from out out town and would be in a big hurry to get to an appointment in Greensboro. They had already emailed the Bill-of-Sale and CarFax the night before. We were ready and on the same page. My wife dropped me off and we test drove the vehicle, concluded the paperwork while the vehicle was being detailed, and I was on my way in 1 - 1.5 hours. Everyone was pleasant and spoke (even the other sales staff that wished it was their sale (grin). It was a great experience and left me with the feeling that they would happily take care of me through every vehicle service and inspection for years to come. THANK YOU FLOW!