Flow Auto Center of Greensboro

1205 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-215-1861
Used 888-603-4994
Service 866-309-1035

Here at Flow Auto Center of Greensboro our goal is for you to be completely satisfied!

Nice place to buy

by from Virginia |

Very friendly dealership with professional employees. No pressure in the buying process which was very appreciated. Would like to recommend Jeff Ballou as salesman of the year.

Great service

by from Durham, NC |

I purchased a 2012 Buick Enclave from this dealership and Dayle the salesman was awesome! He made out trip from Durham NC worth the effort. He took his time explaining the benefits of the vehicle and was most accomodating. They made the buying experience memorable in a very positive way. I wil definitely go back when in need of another vehicle.

Great Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

James Daye was excellent! Good communication and ensured it was a smooth and easy process. Highly recommended!

Flow is Incredible!

by from Greensboro, NC |

By far the best car buying experience that I have ever been involved with, and I have purchased around 20 cars in the past. James was so patient and never made us feel pressured. Bobby was extremely helpful as well. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

Range Rover Evoque

by from Denver, NC |

James Daye was my sales consultant. He was very professional and timely with responses to my questions.

Best dealership around!!!

by from Winston Salem nc |

The best car buying experience ever is what you will get, Steve Lynn and Jeff Ballou are sincere and care for their clients. Ronnie Barnes in finance rocks!!! Top notch staff here

Wonderful experience

by from Maryville, TN |

Mr. Daye was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took care of our every need while we were at Flow Land Rover of Greensboro. Most of the conversating with the purchase of my Land Rover was done over the phone. I will be recommending Mr. James Daye to family and friends. He was such a tremendous help and does a GREAT job for this company. I appreciate everything he has done for me.

Great Dealership!

by from Stanley, NC |

Last week my wife and I had a great experience at Flow Automotive in Greensboro. We were greeted by Rhett who made sure we were comfortable while waiting for Jeff Ballou the salesman we were coming to meet. Jeff was very low key, personable and knowledgeable. After our test drive he and his manager Jason Everhart gave us all the information we needed and a very good no hassle price on the used car we were interested in. Even though we decided not to purchase the vehicle, we highly recommend Flow Automotive and their employees to anyone wanting to purchase a car. Even though we live 100+ miles away, we would not hesitate to call Jeff when we are in the market for a car.

Awesome Car Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

I came to Flow with the expectation of testing driving a car and hoping for financing. Jeff B. and the rest of the staff super exceeded my expectations. I was in and out of the dealership within 2 1/2hrs. This included a warm welcome, a professional setting, constantly checking to see if I needed anything. My salesman Jeff was great, friendly, made my car experience enjoyable. Prior to coming to Flow, I had not ever enjoyed the car buying experiencing; feeling like I was taken advantage of, experiencing unprofessional behavior, and within 2-3 days after purchase feeling like someone had gotten over on me. They assisted me with returning my rental car back so that I could drive home that day and making sure the car had a full tank of gas :) Shelton the finance gentleman was great, going over forms, discussing refinancing, explaining gap insurance etc. 2 weeks into driving my car home from the dealership I feel good about my purchase and even in this day and age as woman I didn't have to worry that was a factor. I would highly recommend anyone to this dealership. You will enjoy the atmosphere, the professional experience, the warm welcome and a non-stressful buying process. These guys are the best and the drive was worth it.

Rock & Roll!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have always wanted a Jaguar and James Daye and Flow Jaguar made this happen for me! It just doesn't get any better than this!

Exceptional Service with Class!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a wonderful experience with Flow Jaguar! I am very impressed with the level of customer service and the desire to go above and beyond to get me into the car that I always wanted. I saw my dream car in the parking lot of the grocery store, and was forntunate enough to talk to the owner. He gave me good reviews about the Jaguar XF. Later in the day while traveling, I would see a Jaguar dealership and decided to explore my dream. I met James Daye at Flow Jaguar and the rest is history, I was sold! I am now the new owner of my first Jaguar! Thanks to Bobby Peppin, James Daye, and Flow Jaguar!