Flow Auto Center of Greensboro

1205 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-229-4563
Used 888-229-3140
Service 866-309-1035

Here at Flow Auto Center of Greensboro our goal is for you to be completely satisfied!

Great service

by from Cary, NC |

Very pleasant purchasing experience at Flow this past Labor Day weekend, and Sales Consultant Jeff Ballou was very helpful. From the time we put in our information request about a 2013 Mini Cooper, Jeff has been responsive and informative. When we pulled up for test drive, Jeff greeted us at the front, and the care was parked front, ready to go in excellent condition. The price negotiation afterward was smooth and accommodating of our needs. Because we were in a rush to get to a kid's event, everyone at Flow acted quickly to speed up the transaction process. Big thanks to Jeff and Ronnie!

best buying experience ever, stoneville nc

by from Stoneville, NC |

we just bought our 3rd Buick from Steve Lynn @ Flow Buick in Greensboro. He's the best in our eyes and we will send all of our friends to see him when they're in the market. Yours truly from Stoneville, NC

Superior Dealership

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

Friendly dealership with professional employees. Extremely educated on automobiles. No pressure in the buying process which was very appreciated.

Great dealership and wonderful salesman

by from Greensboro |

Jeff Ballou at Flow Buick - was the best salesman we had encountered after looking at atleast 10 dealers in the Greensboro and Winston Area - he sold us on the Bucik Enclave and we are very satisfied with the car, the dealership. Everyone there made the buying of a car a great experience.

Worth the trip

by from Cape Carteret, NC |

I was searching for a Volvo C70 online and came across one at Flow that met everything I was looking for. I sent an inquiry on Sun. and by 8:15 am Mon. I had a call. I spoke with Jeff Ballou and he assured me the car was everything as advertised. He answered all my questions. We talked several times and I decided to make the 228 mile drive. The car was in front of the showroom when I arrived and Jeff came out to meet us ready to take the test drive. Jeff is just a very personable happy guy. We completed the deal without incident and we took our car home within 1 1/2 hrs. of arriving. The whole experience was stress free and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from Jeff or recommend him and Flow Auto to my friends and family.

Nice place to buy

by from Virginia |

Very friendly dealership with professional employees. No pressure in the buying process which was very appreciated. Would like to recommend Jeff Ballou as salesman of the year.

Great service

by from Durham, NC |

I purchased a 2012 Buick Enclave from this dealership and Dayle the salesman was awesome! He made out trip from Durham NC worth the effort. He took his time explaining the benefits of the vehicle and was most accomodating. They made the buying experience memorable in a very positive way. I wil definitely go back when in need of another vehicle.

Great Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

James Daye was excellent! Good communication and ensured it was a smooth and easy process. Highly recommended!

Flow is Incredible!

by from Greensboro, NC |

By far the best car buying experience that I have ever been involved with, and I have purchased around 20 cars in the past. James was so patient and never made us feel pressured. Bobby was extremely helpful as well. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

Range Rover Evoque

by from Denver, NC |

James Daye was my sales consultant. He was very professional and timely with responses to my questions.

Best dealership around!!!

by from Winston Salem nc |

The best car buying experience ever is what you will get, Steve Lynn and Jeff Ballou are sincere and care for their clients. Ronnie Barnes in finance rocks!!! Top notch staff here