Flow Auto Center of Greensboro

1205 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-215-1861
Used 888-603-4994
Service 866-309-1035

Here at Flow Auto Center of Greensboro our goal is for you to be completely satisfied!

Exceptional Service with Class!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a wonderful experience with Flow Jaguar! I am very impressed with the level of customer service and the desire to go above and beyond to get me into the car that I always wanted. I saw my dream car in the parking lot of the grocery store, and was forntunate enough to talk to the owner. He gave me good reviews about the Jaguar XF. Later in the day while traveling, I would see a Jaguar dealership and decided to explore my dream. I met James Daye at Flow Jaguar and the rest is history, I was sold! I am now the new owner of my first Jaguar! Thanks to Bobby Peppin, James Daye, and Flow Jaguar!

Great Buying Experience

by from Asheboro NC |

Purchased a 2009 Pontiac Vibe from Jeff Ballou. He was very courteous and respectful. There was not any high pressure tactics, he offered me their best deal and I countered and we came to a mutual agreement. I'll definitely purchase future vehicles from Jeff and Flow Auto Center.

Jag Man

by from Greensboro, NC |

My dealer representative was James Daye and he made my purchase process very enjoyable. He was very personable and professional and his knowledge of the vehicle I purchased was exceptional. I would highly recommend my friends and associates to Flow Auto Center of Greensboro, and Mr. Daye.

Overall, Experience was Great!

by from Greensboro, NC |

James Daye was my salesman, and he did a great job by helping us through the buying process. He always kept us updated with the car and the process.

Absolutely the Best Dealer

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

We were on the look out for a previously owned vehicle due to the fact that my husband had totaled our main use vehicle. We were fortunate enough to go to Flow in Greensboro North Carolina and most fortunate to get our salesman, Dale. He searched all of his vehicles and had several options for us. He spent several hours with us going over our needs and our wants and never seemed to want to rush us. He found us the perfect vehicle. The facilities are a nice point for us as well. Everyone that walked into the building did not hear our business, the salesmen have their little offices if you will, they are cubicles but lend themselves to more privacy than other dealers. My experience with Flow Automotive Center of Greensboro was to say the least excellent. I look forward to our getting our vehicle serviced so that we can see these folks again.

gracious personal service from Roland

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Last July I had the opportunity to meet "Roland" at this dealership while seeking to trade my Mazda 2 up for a Buick Encore. He was very friendly and helpful, taking time to answer my questions! He took my hubby and I out for a test drive, and spent time explaining all the "toots and whistles" this car had. He really made the car purchase fun, AND he has been faithful to call me from time to time to make sure I'm enjoying my car, and to help with any questions I had! I think Roland is a great person and a great salesman! I would surely recommend him to my friends!

Flow Made Us Feel Like Family

by from Greensboro, NC |

Buying a new car was a big decision for my husband and I, so we went to several dealerships before deciding what and where to buy. Flow surpassed them all. They made us feel welcome from our first step in the door. They were confident in product knowledge and listened to what we were looking for. They swiftly answered all of our questions (and we had a lot) and they didn't pressure us at all. They made the buying process so comfortable and easy. We appreciate their professionalism and would definitely buy from them again :-)

Spotted this BMW on this site

by from Winston Salem NC |

I was looking to trade my 2003 745Li and had been looking online for a couple of weeks. I saw this 2010 750Li at this Flow dealer. I called and spoke with a sales consultant to see if they still had it. After finding out they did, I decided to drive over to just take a look. When I arrived I was fortunate to have dealt with one of the best Sales Consultant I have ever meet. (Dale Upchurch) The car was just what I was looking for...low miles, great color, all the packages and amenities. While test driving the car Dale noticed 2 things wrong that I had not noticed....a broken cup holder and a low battery. He went back and forth with the sales manager to make sure they agreed to take care of them. The car was priced a little high and I had to haggle back and forth with the sales manager, but they came down some and gave me close to what I wanted on my trade. To say the lease I ended up buying it. The only thing I didn't like is the dealership stated they were a No Haggle set price dealer like Carmax. All dealers have some room to play.

Looking for used Lexus...

by from Greensboro, NC |

Awesome response to my inquiry. Need to deal with my old car and hope to trade up; Sales team ready to respond to my inquiry. Close to my home and I am researching best deal. Hoping this will be the one for me.

Good customer service ,they were very helpful

by from Winston Salem ,NC |

They called me shortly after my inquiry. I went and saw the car the same day. It was as advertised. Robin Agee, the Finance manger did a great job in finding me a financing deal. I picked up the car a couple of days later. The next day, I noticed that I didn?t have floor mats in the back seats and that the ashtray in the front was not functioning properly. I went back to Flow and Doug Weaver, the General manger made sure that the items were taken care of. I am returning next week for the installation of the new ashtray. It?s been a week since I bought the car. So far I am happy with my car and their service.