Flow Auto Center of Greensboro

Used 877-469-4218
Service 877-755-0361

Buying experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

Great experience! Everything went very smoothly. Would highkly recommend.

Bought New Verano from Nick Johnson

by from Greensboro, NC |

Love the car, the salesman (Nick) and service. Also love the service shuttle driver Carl.

Great Buying Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

Our salesperson, Steve Lynn is the best salesperson that I have ever dealt with. He is honest + very caring about all of his customers.

Buying/Service Experience

by from Whitsett, NC |

I have been shopping at this dealership since 2003 when I met Steven Lynn. His customer service throughout the years is #1. I have referred several family and friends and we enjoy the service and after care experience that Steve Lynn provided!!

New Car Buying Experience

by from Burlington, NC |

Steve Lynn has been great. I needed a car that would handle a wheelchair lift. He was very determined to make it happen. After two days of calling and traveling, he found a trailer hitch. He went well beyond the call of duty to help me. The best buying experience ever.

Excellent Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Purchased a 2015 GMC Sierra Truck. Great product and excellent service! Staff made sure we were taken care and given a fair deal. They made sure all of our questions were answered. From the salesman (Dale UpChurch) to the General Manager, all made sure our buying experience was first class.

Review of dealership

by from Greensboro, NC |

We purchased our 2014 GMC Acadia form Dale Upchurch. We found Dale to be a honest and hard working person and very professional...So far we like this dealership and all we have had contact with treat their customers with respect and have attended to our needs. We purchased our vehicle from Flow Motors of Greensboro. Which is only a little over a mile from our residence.

Poor communication

by from High Point, NC |

I can recommend buying a car from them-but that is all. Their customer service ended Saturday night when the paperwork was signed. I had the unfortunate problem to get a new CX-5 with computer issues. The service department has had the car since Monday at 9 am. They have made 1 call to me concerning the car. At this point they have had the car more than I have since I have owned it. They gave me a loaner. I went from driving a very nice car that I traded, to a super nice one that I purchased. Then I received the cheapest car on the lot that did not sell 2 years ago to drive. Tomorrow is the time limit I have given for them to call me back. Then I will pick up my tag and become a "not so nice" person. I have also asked for my trade in vehicle back. If they will learn that the phone can be used to make outgoing calls and not talk down to women (only one man did this), I would have a whole lot more patients with this situation.

best buying experience ever, stoneville nc

by from Stoneville, NC |

we just bought our 3rd Buick from Steve Lynn @ Flow Buick in Greensboro. He's the best in our eyes and we will send all of our friends to see him when they're in the market. Yours truly from Stoneville, NC

Superior Dealership

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

Friendly dealership with professional employees. Extremely educated on automobiles. No pressure in the buying process which was very appreciated.