Flow Motors of Greensboro

4100 W Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-471-9179
Used 877-288-1505
Service 866-558-9357

New, Pre-owned, or Certified. We have the vehicle for you!

Smooth and Painless

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a new Golf with Flow and the process was smooth and painless. I purchased the car 90 miles away in Raleigh and they were willing to work with me remotely. I never physically went to the dealership. They gave me a great price on the car without any drama. Other dealerships were willing to give the same price, but there was drama. Also, this was the only dealer that was not obsessed with getting inside the dealership to up-sell me. They even brought the vehicle to my job and demonstrated the vehicle's features in the parking lot. I would recommend them to anyone.

Outstanding Experience!!!!!

by from Roanoke, VA |

Recently purchased a Passat and the buying experience was great and completely stress-free!!! The sales person showed me exactly what I was looking for, and she NEVER tried to up-sell me to a more expensive model. The entire process, from test drive to final signatures, was smooth, efficient, and positive. I never felt like I was talking to a "sales person." More importantly, I was treated kind by a group of happy, courteous, and professional people!! Kudos to the staff at Flow VW!! It was worth my 100 mile drive to finally get that experience!! I was greeted by a smiling face as soon as I walked into their showroom, everybody else I spoke with was kind and accommodating, and they immediately answered ALL of my questions WITHOUT having to "talk to the sales manager." At the end, they even offered to deliver my car to my home, an hour and a half away (I would not let them do that). If you are looking for a fair price, and a positive buying experience, visit this dealership!!! It was awesome dealing with positive, honest, happy, and kind people .........Thank You!!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Recently purchased a used vehicle at an awesome price. No haggling, got an fair value for my trade-in. Steven Chafin was excellent. They also were very timely with the paperwork process allowing us to be on our way back to Raleigh and avoid rush hour traffic. It was definitely worth the drive from Raleigh and I will be buying from them in the future. Wonderful Staff!

Excellent Service, out of the way care given.

by from Mebane, NC |

Called about a fast moving used model, EOS, made the appointment to see for Saturday AM, was called and verified an appointment was ready with a salesman's name, contact info and all given Friday prior to appointment. Minor issues were resolved with no problems and the salesman even transported the vehicle to a sister dealership closer to my home (50 mi away) after completing minor detail. Came in with guaranteed loan from credit union, however dealership got me a better rate and saved me on financing too. Great dealership, wonderful experience, highly recommended, excellent auto for wife.

A great welcome to a new VW owner!

by from oak ridge nc |

Although I purchased the car used from someone other than Flow, I was well please with the attention to detail and service received.

Excellent service and attention to detail. Thanks!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I had a problem with the power steering in my VW Routan and the staff at Flow Volkswagen was extremely helpful. They kept the van for several days to make sure the repair they made fixed the problem. I was glad they did so because it brought me peace of mind knowing they wanted to be extra sure the issue was resolved. They kept me updated each day on their progress and any findings. An excellent experience!

First class service

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was THE best customer service from beginning to end that I have ever had with an auto service department. They let me make a last minute appointment for service, the shuttle service was there immediately, and they had my car ready on time. The CSR even called me to say that I had dropped my scarf, and he would hold it until I picked up my car.

Audi Q5

by from High Point, NC |

Thank you to Flow Motors of Greensboro! You made buying my new Audi Q5 a great experience. Mark Davis was a wonderful salesman, he was knowledgeable about the product and very straight forward regarding my trade and out the door price. He has followed up with me several times to ensure my happiness. Mark introduced me to the sales manager, service advisor, and the parts manager so I would feel comfortable on my first visit back to the dealership as an Audi owner. Overall wonderful experience buying a new vehicle. Thanks Guys!

Never knew I liked a Volkswagen

by from Greensboro, NC |

After starting a new job which offered a car buying discount, I visited Flow Motors Greensboro looking for an Audi A3 Quattro. While they couldn't make that particular car work at the time with the down payment and monthly payment we wanted; Mark and Ashley weren't giving up on making the sale. We really appreciated the honesty of being told, "We still want to sell you a car; we think we can give you most of what you want in the Audi in a Volkswagen." I had never been interested in Volkswagen but was appreciative of their time and effort so I agreed to at least take a look at the car they had in mind. It was the 2014 Jetta DSG GLI. I agreed to a test drive and came back incredibly impressed. They were able to work out a lease on the terms we wanted (Which I love, because with all the protection plans I have very little overhead with maintenance). They got everything drawn up that evening and all I had to do the next day after work was come by and sign the lease. We took the car home that Friday evening and I promptly woke up to a flat tire Saturday morning which was quickly and expertly taken care of thanks to the Flow team. I am very happy with my decision to lease a car from them and look forward to leasing my Audi within the next couple years. This is the second vehicle we've gotten from a Flow dealership and certainly not our last.

NEW Dealership for me!

by from Asheboro, NC |

Having moved to NC from MI with my Jetta, I found the service dept of this dealership to be outstanding. When I was ready to trade in my 2012 lease for a 2015 I found that the sales manager Mike Goodwin, and especially my salesman, BRANDON CANTY, to be beyond expectations of buying/lease a new car. They went above to make sure I drove out with the car, color, options, and payment that I wanted. I will be returning to this dealership for service, and any other new car needs I have in the future. Thanks guys! "GO BLUE"!

Buying Process and Customer service

by from Lynchburg, virginia |

In my 54 yrs of purchasing cars for the family , this is definitely the worst experience I have had. I called dealership to verify car was available before driving 150 miles to test drive. Upon arriving and after talking with salesman I was told car was sold. No customer or people skills exist at this place. No thank you for coming in. Please buyer beware!

Flow Motors of Greensboro responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Mr. Customer, We wanted to follow up with both reviews and apologize that you had this experience at Flow Audi/Volkswagen in Greensboro. After looking into the situation we were able to discover that there was a miscommunication between departments. We are sorry for the inconvenience and would like the opportunity to earn your business in the future. Paolo Amendola General Manager Flow Motors of Greensboro