AutoNation Ford Bellevue

411 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 877-774-5350 New 877-774-5350
Used 888-793-4784 Used 888-793-4784
Service 888-443-4568 Service 888-443-4568

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great overall car buying experience.

by from Puyallup,WA |

My husband and I had an excellent experience at the AutoNation Bellevue Ford. My husbands car was totaled and the AutoNation team did an excellent job of finding the perfect new car and making the process extremely quick and pleasant. They listened to our needs and put together a deal that really worked for us. I really want to thank Tim S., Dave C. David D. and Sean K , the customer service was excellent and you have earned our business ,we truly look forward to purchasing with you again in the near future. I would highly recommend AutoNation Ford and Mercedes Bellevue. Thank You!

My buying experience at Auto Nation Ford Bellevue

by from Seattle, WA |

I was very satisfied with the experience that I has at the dealership.

Horrible service. Joke of a company

by from Seattle, WA |

There is an extensive review of my terrible experience with this dealership. Do yourself a favor and go ANYWHERE else. Don take my word for it, check out some of their other reviews. 100% would not recommend.

Helpful sales staff, responded to my needs.

by from Issaquah, Wa |

Was attentive to my needs, found the right vehicle for me.

AutoNation Ford

by from Beaux Arts, WA |

Our experience with Tim Stakkestad of AutoNation Ford of Bellevue was exceptional. When we arrived to the dealership, Tim greeted us and was prepared to assist us in every way to meet our needs. He was receptive in finding an Explorer that met our needs, costs that met our budget and the trade-in value we had hoped for. Tim provided us with customer service and ease in purchase that was beyond our expectations. Even though their facilities were temporary and are planned for rebuild after the fire, it is what happens in the dealership that makes the greatest impression. Our experience was the easiest and least stressful purchase of a new car ever!

Mister

by from Bellevue, WA |

They found the car I wanted even though it wasn't on their lot. It has turned out to be a beautiful car and has great features and runs great , 2016 Expedition. The two gentlemen who sold me the car, Tim & Matt, were great - knowledgeable and frendly. I'm very happy I went to Ford of Bellevue.

Really awesome experience

by from Bellevue,WA |

My first car. 2015 Focus HB Titanium with a good price. The only thing I can say is if you want to buy ford DO NOT miss this place

Awesome experience at AutoNation Ford Bellevue!!

by from BELLEVUE, WA |

I looked and chatted at so many places before going to AutoNation Ford Bellevue to replace my old car during Christmas/NewYear. Everyone was advertising so many cool features/cars at great prices but none were reality. You start with basic model with the advertised price and suddenly after adding features (that you would most likely want to have in the car), price goes beyond your imagination. Halfheartedly I dropped a request for Ford Escape 2016 model and I was able to get all the information regarding initial pricing and availability with immediate follow-up from Tim Stakkestad. I did my research online for pricing and features before I went to dealership and I was very much satisfied to see that Tim walked me through the recommended features and model exactly the way I imagined given the budget I had. I left dealership with new Car and 100% satisfied with Tim and Sales team at AutoNation Ford Bellevue.

AutoNation Ford Bellevue responded to this review

January 14, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Naveen. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great service

by from Bellevue, wa |

I purchased the Ford Escape from them. They are nice and helpful.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Beaux Arts, Washington |

When we first drove into Autonation Ford, we were greeted by Tim Stakkestad, who was very unlike the "car salesman" we tended to avoid. He was welcoming, interested in what we were looking for, and willing to take time to understand our needs. Within the next few days, Tim communicated the Explorers that met our preferences and was willing to meet our pricing for the car, payments and our trade in. When Tim found the Explorer that met all our selections, he was able to see it would get here for us. We had our new Explorer within 3 days! Exceptional support and customer service! Also, Jim Dawson and other team members were all supportive,and made our purchase stress free and pleasant in every way. We look forward to bringing in our Explorer for servicing so we can visit with these amazing employees. Thank you for our great experience!

AutoNation Ford Bellevue responded to this review

January 7, 2016

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.