AutoNation Ford Bellevue

411 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 877-774-5350
Used 888-793-4784
Service 888-443-4568

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Outstanding customer service!

by from Orlando, fl |

I inquired about a car ove the Internet and within 10 seconds Tim was calling me. Not your typical salesman. Tim had the utmost professionalism while handling my every request and question. The entire process occurred either by email or over the phone since I'm in Orlando, Florida. Tim should be the standard that everyone in America should be striving for. He is very nice, respectful, honest, courteous, and knowledgeable. Since I was doubtful in buying a car that was 3000 miles away, Tim was able to reassure me with pictures and documentation of the cars great condition. Even after the transaction was complete Tim was very helpful in the transportation of the car (contact person). Autonation Ford of Bellevue has a customer for life with me. Thanks Tim!

Great service

by from Bellevue, wa |

Buying a car from automation ford was great. No pressure sales. Eric was my sales person and he worked with me the best he could. I got the car and the price I wanted.

2005 Volvo S 80

by from Tacoma, WA |

Excellent customer service. Company delivered exactly what they promised.

Great experience

by from Woodinville, WA |

The facilities burned down recently and they are operating out of a temporary building. Even with that, my experience was better than the other dealerships I visited. Austin Howell is a pro, and was fantastic to work with. Wholeheartedly recommend him and this dealership.

Honda CRV purchase review

by from Bellevue, WA |

AutoNation Ford Bellevue had a lot of good used cars at surprisingly low prices. All of the cars seemed to be in good shape especially the Honda CRV I bought. It was a slightly old model with a slightly high mileage but the condition was great. All the people there was nice and the dealer John was a very decent person. The overall atmosphere was good, too. Even after the purchase they kept in touch to see if I have any problems with the vehicle. I would recommend buying a car here.

Great Service

by from Bellevue, WA |

The guys are great. Open and honest about approach and costs. Can't ask for more

Excellent service and extremely helpful!

by from Renton, Wa |

I had been looking all over the surrounding area looking for a clean and well kept used Jeep. This lot had 2 available and they were both in excellent condition and detailed! Other lots I had visited were asking for the same price on their used Jeeps with no detailing, twice as many miles, and major cosmetic issues. The Jeeps that Auto Nation were well taken care or and priced accordingly. The service was great as well! They took their time to answer any questions and everyone was extremely friendly. A great place to buy a cat from!

2008 c350 sport

by from Bellvue, WA |

Cons: - CD player didn't work (I use memory card anyway) - 3 small dents - Unwashed - One rim was scraped (All of which were undisclosed) - Would not fill the tank - Kept returning to ask for additional paperwork, like they were unaware of what was required Pros: - Car was over $1,000 under market value - Test drive without sales guy - fairly quick process - Car runs great - They provided the Carfax by email within 1 minute of requesting - Tim's the man

Personal service.

by from Redmond, WA |

In 2013 we bought two cars from Tim Stakkestad. Great buying experience and since then every service appointment has been wonderful. Very nice people working at Auto Ford Nation in Bellevue.

great service and salesmen

by from Seattle, Wa. |

enjoyed the salesmen Jeff Davenport and would go back to see him.

I love my volvo!

by from Tacoma, WA |

We recently purchased a used volvo xc90 from Autonation in Bellevue, WA. Great experience! Great car! We had been searching for the perfect car at the right price for weeks with much stress and lots of new frown lines. I saw an ad on craigslist that showed a beautiful volvo SUV with low miles, in perfect condition, and a low price (Kelley blue book suggested price)...I knew there had to be a catch. No catch! Awesome car! Even better than we thought! We love it and our kids approve. My husband was super frustrated having to deal with car shopping, at the end of his rope with dealerships showing him over priced cars that were in bad shape. He was very impressed with autonation. They have taken care of our wants and needs with this car. When we need another car in the future we will absolutely go straight to autonation.

AutoNation Ford Bellevue responded to this review

July 14, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.