AutoNation Ford Bellevue

Used 888-415-2824
Service 888-443-4568

Good dealer

by from Seattle, WA |

The guys there are professional and nice. It took me 2 hours to buy the car. The whole process is satisfactory.

It Was A Good Day With Great Service

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had a great experience buying my Explorer with Chris R. my salesman. He walked me thru the whole process to my decision to purchase. The whole deal went down the way I wanted it to as far as price and I am impressed with the professionalism and willingness to work with me of both my salesman and his sales manager. It took a couple of hours and then being it was the Labor Day weekend and rather busy we had to wait another 1 1/2 hours for the financial side of the sale to start. Perhaps there should have been more financial people present that day. Financials took only 30 mins and Chris R. spent another 30 mins with us in the car explaining the various systems before I finally took possession and drove away happy.

Great experience!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I highly recommend AutoNation Ford of Bellevue. Following an extensive review of the leading midsize hybrid sedans I chose the Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid. I "built" the car online at the Ford website and within the hour received an email from AutoNation. This was followed by a welcomed phone call from Daniel M. Daniel was polite, professional, and knowledgeable. He sent the vehicle specs and reviewed his inventory with me. I met with Daniel the next day and was very impressed with his honesty and knowledge. I soon purchased the vehicle and the great customer service continued. An excellent product and superb customer service are the key elements I look for when making a major purchase. Thank you Daniel and AutoNation for both!

100% Satisfactory

by from Seattle WA |

The people working at autonation Bellevue are all friendly and sincerely care about their customers satisfaction. Great first time car buying experience. I went to other places and was not satisfied what-so-ever. If you are looking for a great salesman, look for Tim. Really nice and friendly, never trying to force a car on you. Also the manager Chris is nice as well. Nice enough to call me to ensure everything went smoothly. This dealer is one of the best in the northwest.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Danny. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

The Got Me Good

by from Oak Harbor, WA |

I have dealt with a few dealerships and used car lots before and have never really had a good or comfortable experiance. Until now. I found a car that fit my needs and when I called Bellevue Ford and got Morten on the line, my positive experience was in motion. He wasn't the pushy, aggressive sale type that I had come to expect. In fact he was the opposite. While test driving and going through the motions of making a purchase, Morten was very personable and likable. I have only had the car for a day, now so I can't yet comment on it's reliability but I feel like that won't be an issue. I love the car and the price was far better than anywhere else I looked. I have already been recommending these folks to others. I met the Office Manager and another(sorry don't remember names) and they seemed alright to. Great Experiance. Enough said.

New Car

by from Bellevue, WA 98006 |

Dealership was very helpful, explained the car. Fun car to drive. Thank You Tim for your help.

Very good service for our two vehicles

by from Edmonds, WA. |

I had my 2010 F150 in that needed repairs on the A/C, brake inspection, fuel system cleaning, brake fluid change. All work was done with great service and Brian, the service leader, kept me informed all the way through the process. I bought the truck as a Ford Certified vehicle in 2011 from Ford of Bellevue. It has been a terrific truck. Plus my wife's 2004 Mustang had some excellent service done along with headlight covers that needed to be replaced. All work was done to our satisfaction ! I like the staff for service, sales, parts and the customer service staff. All are friendly and always helpful. I would recommend the whole team of Ford of Bellevue as they really are great people to do business with !

Great service, clean facilities

by from Redmond, WW |

I have been buying and servicing my cars at Bellevue Ford for years and have always had wonderful service. I recommend them to both family friends, who have also had a great experience there as well.

July 10, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Always a great experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

I own two trucks, 2010 and 2013, purchased new from the Bellevue Ford dealership with total satisfaction both times. As a woman, I appreciate that I am treated with courtesy and respect. Jeff Davenport in Sales and Brian Nickita in Service have always been responsive to questions and problems. My trucks are well taken care of...and so am I.

Smooth buying process

by from Shoreline, WA |

The staff was as time conscious. It was a work day, and they went out of their way to get the car ready and the paperwork done while I ate lunch, so all I had to do upon return was sign the papers and drive off in my new car.

Great deal

by from Bellingham, WA |

Great deal on a great truck! Julio the salesman knew I was coming from out of town to look at a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD and made sure it was parked out front, gassed up and ready for a test drive. He was very helpful, courteous, not one of those pushy salesmen that is just looking for a commission. Andrew in finance was also excellent to work with, answered all of my questions and made the paperwork a breeze. Everyone involved with the sale called or emailed to follow up and to thank me for buying a truck from them. I love everything about this Sierra! Thanks fellas!

June 16, 2014

Hi Scott! We are pleased to hear of your experiences with Julio and Andrew. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you -- we hope to be of service again in the future. Happy Motoring!