Nalley Honda

4197 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291

New 888-295-4118
Used 888-295-3631
Service 888-296-1152

It Has To Be Nalley Honda!

Great Service at Nalley Honda

by from Fayetteville, GA. |

I came in with alternator problem and Skylar was able to get me right in and took care of getting my car repaired! Skylar was very nice and informative and everyone at Nalley Honda are very pleasant. Thanks again!

Nalley Honda responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Ms. Morgan, Thank you for writing a review for Nalley Honda. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Ken Sidana General Manager 404-994-4321

Wonderful Dealership

by from PTC, Ga |

We have purchased 3 cars from Nalley beginning in 2007. We have always had great experiences with all the staff over the years. Joey, Marty, Tut, Skylar....all the Service Department personnel are courteous professional, honest and knowledgeable. We highly recommend the Dealership!

Great customer service!

by from Sharpsburg, GA |

I have always gone to Marty for my CR-V service and he has never disappointed me! He is honest about what is a priority and always quick and efficient with the work that needs to be done! I highly recommend Nally Honda for service and most definitely ask for Marty! I originally purchased my 2014 CR-V brand new from this location and was a little shaky to return, but Marty has set the bar high for service!

Service department

by from Union City, Ga |

I have always received excellent service at Nalley Honda. Robert Tutt is the only service advisor I deal with because he knows my car inside and out. He is very professional, yet friendly and provide great customer service.

Great customer service

by from TyroneGA |

I bought my car a few years at Nalley Honda. I have taken it to them for service each time it needs it. They have always been on time, within budget, and making recommendations for service (and not for things they just want to sell me). I appreciate the full customer service team at Nalley and will continue to do business with them.

The Service Department is Great!

by from Peachtree City GA |

I can't say enough good things about the Service Department. All the people there are very polite and enthusiastic. It's all clean and orderly, and repair items are explained and well-documented by their computers. Service Adviser Kwesi Bramble and I have even become friends. The shop back in the back is as clean as one would wish it to be, and the cars are protected properly from unnecessary grease and dirt and are cleaned before being brought out. The service intake bay has plenty of room to pull in and get out of the weather while you do business. The .waiting area inside the showroom part of the building is clean and one is not bothered by salesmen as one waits; there is complimentary Wi-Fi.

Great service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great service. I am recurring service customers and Nalley Honda in Union City is one of the few business I trust my car to...

Excellent Service, Great prices!!!

by from Union City, GA |

Great service from the agent that attend me! The price was great with discounts, they wash my car and vacuum it,

Heartfelt Thank You

by from Riverdale, Georgia |

Mr. Ricky Smith was most helpful and informative every time I brought my 2009 Honda Accord in for service. He was professional and knows his job regarding honda's. When I had to leave my car for service almost 2 weeks Mr. Smith made sure I was taken care of. He has a pleasant personality and I enjoyed him working with me to get my car fixed. A shout out for Mr. Ricky Smith - GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Great Service!

by from Jonesboro, GA |

I came in for a routine visit to get my oil changed and received much more. My service light had come on the day prior and I had no idea what it meant, so I told my service rep that I had never allowed my oil % to get that low and that was why the check engine light had come on. Zahe Muhammed was very thorough while explaining that it was not my check engine light, but was an indicator light prompting a specific service needed and why. He was also very patient while I played 100 questions to better understand what was going to and needed to happen. Zahr also overheard my sister reference being hungry and he arranged a shuttle ride while my car was being serviced. Upon returning back to the service center, Zahr spoke with me about what was needed for my upcoming visit as well as gave me a couple of quotes for some tires. Before escorting me to the payment clerk, he gave me a coupon book to save a little bit on my current and future services. Zahr was great and I will definitely be back in to see him. Thanks Zahr for the great service you and your team provided. It's much appreciated!

Great Service great people

by from Union City,Ga |

Nalley Honda is a great place to do business.Never have I had any problem with service or appointments.The young lady Holley has a great personality ,especially being the only young lady in the place.Holley keep up the good work.