Nalley Honda

Service 855-397-6566

It Has To Be Nalley Honda

Great Service at Nalley Honda

by from Fayetteville, GA. |

I came in with alternator problem and Skylar was able to get me right in and took care of getting my car repaired! Skylar was very nice and informative and everyone at Nalley Honda are very pleasant. Thanks again!

August 18, 2014

Ms. Morgan, Thank you for writing a review for Nalley Honda. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Ken Sidana General Manager 404-994-4321

Good job!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Ms. Nailah was very helpful during the process of getting my SUV. She explained the new features and answered all of my questions. Made me feel very comfortable. Cathy

August 14, 2014

Nailah, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Nalley Honda. We are glad we made buying your SUV a pleasant experience. If you ever need anything else please let us know! Ken Sidana General Manager 404-994-4321

New car experience

by from McDonough, Ga |

Had a great overall experience. The sales and service staff far exceeded all of my expectations!!!!

August 13, 2014

Glen, Thank you for taking the time to visit Nalley Honda. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Ken Sidana General Manager 404-994-4321

Great service

by from Fayetteville, GA |

I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. The service person was great! My car was taken care of quickly. Also, it was washed and cleaned on the inside. Looked like new. Thanks for great service.

July 28, 2014

We are glad that you had a great experience at Nalley Honda in our service center. We appreciate having you as a customer! If there is ever anything that we can help you with please let us know. Ken Sidana General Manager 404-994-4321

Great service

by from Union City, GA |

This latest incident wasn't a repair, but rather my ignorance of the fact that the automatic trunk release had been turned off by a switch in the glove compartment. This isn't the first time I've done something of this nature to them. I give them extremely high marks on patience.

Nalley Is a Great Dealership

by from Union City, Ga |

The process was smooth and hassle free. Thomas White was a very well educated salesmen that know the options on the car that I was interested in. The negotiation process was smooth and logical although we went back and forth about 4 times on pricing I know that they gave me the best deal possible and that I will continue doing business with Nalley for many years to come. The buying process was painless and I have no regrets about the business end of the deal( the cost of the vehicle ). I would recommend Thomas White to anyone looking for a Honda. We upgraded from a 2013 Honda civic which I would recommend to anyone looking for fuel efficiency(if you are a technological person I suggest the EX-L with navi) to a 2012 cross tour fully loaded. Thank you Nalley for making my wife's birthday present memorable.

Service Department

by from Newnan, ga |

I live in Newnan but drive to Union City to have my 10 year old Honda Accord serviced and will do so as long as they continue to provide me with excellent service. Nalley Honda recommends services for my car then I compare their recommendations with the maintenance schedule in my car manual. They are never pushy and politely educate me. I always ask a great many questions. I have never had anyone in the service department be anything but helpful. I do sometimes decline a few of their recommended services because they aren't listed in my car manual schedule and after discussing with technicians. I love that I receive a report on my vehicle and any optional and/or upcoming maintenance my car might need in the future. I have been to other shops here in Newnan that performed services on my car that were not required, then overcharged me for that unneeded service. I plan on keeping my Honda for another 10 years. With regular maintenance and the service from Nalley, I expect to do just that. If I don't, you'll hear about it!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and business. I am pleased to hear you have had such a positive experience with us in service. Please let me know if I may ever be of any assistance during your visits to help make your vehicle last another 10 years! Best, Ken Sidana, General Manager

New CR--V

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had not bought a new car in quite sometime, so I was hesitant about the experience. I did my homework and it was acknowledged. Good experience!

May 31, 2014

I am delighted to hear that your homework paid off! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Best, Ken Sidana General Manager

Easy transaction.

by from Seale, Alabama |

The overall process was good. It took a little longer than I had expected but in the end I got the van I wanted at a good price. The sales pitch for the extra warranty is the only thing I did not care for.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent purchase of your van. I appreciate your patience during the purchase process. Please let us know if we can ever be of any further assistance. --Ken Sidana, General Manager

From Joy Smith

by from Athens, GA |

The buying experience was wonderful. The salespersons were so personable and helpful offering me options and explaining in great detail. I felt like a special client....not like I had been treated at another Honda dealership of which I did not do business. Mr Bobby stayed until 10:00 PM showing me all the features and how to work with the new technology of the 2014 which I did not have on my 2007 Honda EX coupe. Jack Rosen, the manager, seemed like someone I had known for a long time. I love the new Honda and have already sent out an email to a network of people about Nalley Honda in Union City. Hopefully it will generate a lot of business for Nalley there. I thank all who helped me in the buying experience. I feel I made a great choice and got a wonderful deal. Even though I thought i would buy a used car or lease, I ended up buying a new 2014.

May 19, 2014

Good morning Joy, I am thrilled to hear that you have been a part of the Nalley family for 22 years! We hope to have the same relationship with all of our customers! Congrats on your new Honda! We can't wait to see you again. Thank you for your business, Joy! Best, Ken Sildana General Manager

Great service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Very happy with my first car buying experience, Lou was very friendly not pushy. He was very knowledgeable and helped us decide on the right purchase for us. I'm thrilled with my Honda and the outstanding treatment I received from Lou, Anthony and Jason. Great Job and thanks for all your help I love my new Accord.

May 6, 2014

Congratulations on your first car buying experience! I am so glad you enjoyed a knowledgeable and helpful experience from Lou! Enjoy your new Honda Accord and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best, Ken Sidana, General Manager