Nalley Honda

4197 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291

New 888-295-4118
Used 888-295-3631
Service 888-296-1152

It Has To Be Nalley Honda!

Great Service at Nalley Honda

by from Fayetteville, GA. |

I came in with alternator problem and Skylar was able to get me right in and took care of getting my car repaired! Skylar was very nice and informative and everyone at Nalley Honda are very pleasant. Thanks again!

Nalley Honda responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Ms. Morgan, Thank you for writing a review for Nalley Honda. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Ken Sidana General Manager 404-994-4321

Service

by from Atlanta |

This is the dealer I trust to take care of all my repairs and oil changes, but anytime I get my brakes replace, I always end up going back because they continue to squeak. If a customer comes in with brake concerns, you assume they would check all breaks (front and rear) to ensure all concerns are addressed. They replaced my brake pads and did not notice that my rear brakes needed to be cleaned and were the ones squeaking in the beginning. I returned to have the squeaking looked at, and they forgot to close my hood all the way. Thankfully, I made a stop and saw that my hood was open.

Purchase of 2015 CRV Touring

by from Fayettevile, GA |

A great experience in what is usually a grueling ordeal. "JJ" Lenox was great in making this purchase as painless as possible. She is very knowledgeable and professional.

New car from Nalley

by from Atlanta |

We purchased a new Honda from Nalley. Jeanette "JJ" Lenox the sales person helped us through the selection process and the paperwork. Once the car selection was made, the paperwork process went quickly and easily. No high pressure sales and I feel we got a decent deal on our car.

Excellent service.

by from Fayetteville, GA |

I have been in for recall repairs and always gotten good service. I recently went elsewhere for some tires but after finding out, due to the inspection at Nalley, that the other garage had invented a few things to the tune of 2 grand, I will be using Nalley from now on for my repairs and service.

Wonderful Dealership

by from PTC, Ga |

We have purchased 3 cars from Nalley beginning in 2007. We have always had great experiences with all the staff over the years. Joey, Marty, Tut, Skylar....all the Service Department personnel are courteous professional, honest and knowledgeable. We highly recommend the Dealership!

Great customer service!

by from Sharpsburg, GA |

I have always gone to Marty for my CR-V service and he has never disappointed me! He is honest about what is a priority and always quick and efficient with the work that needs to be done! I highly recommend Nally Honda for service and most definitely ask for Marty! I originally purchased my 2014 CR-V brand new from this location and was a little shaky to return, but Marty has set the bar high for service!

Service department

by from Union City, Ga |

I have always received excellent service at Nalley Honda. Robert Tutt is the only service advisor I deal with because he knows my car inside and out. He is very professional, yet friendly and provide great customer service.

Great customer service

by from TyroneGA |

I bought my car a few years at Nalley Honda. I have taken it to them for service each time it needs it. They have always been on time, within budget, and making recommendations for service (and not for things they just want to sell me). I appreciate the full customer service team at Nalley and will continue to do business with them.

The Service Department is Great!

by from Peachtree City GA |

I can't say enough good things about the Service Department. All the people there are very polite and enthusiastic. It's all clean and orderly, and repair items are explained and well-documented by their computers. Service Adviser Kwesi Bramble and I have even become friends. The shop back in the back is as clean as one would wish it to be, and the cars are protected properly from unnecessary grease and dirt and are cleaned before being brought out. The service intake bay has plenty of room to pull in and get out of the weather while you do business. The .waiting area inside the showroom part of the building is clean and one is not bothered by salesmen as one waits; there is complimentary Wi-Fi.

Great service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great service. I am recurring service customers and Nalley Honda in Union City is one of the few business I trust my car to...