Kia of Union City

(3.3) 6 Reviews

4084 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291

Do some research before buying!

by from Douglasville, G.A |

I just wanted to say do as much research about this place before you buy anything from them. They have horrible ratings for a reason. They sold me a car that's been in a wreck. But I traded it with a diff. Dealership I ended up with a brand new car with a lower apr. And in top of that I cancelled my gap its been 4months. No return calls or refund.

Rude.. Rude.. Rude.

by from Union city ga |

My husband and I went last weekend to look for pre-owned car's. We went to Kia of union city. When we pulled up there were 5 sales agents outside. Once we got the kids out of the car not a single one greeted us or asked if we needed help. We then walked to the used car's side where finally a salesman asked us what our budget was or what down payment we could make. Didn't ask our credit score or offer to take us inside to check.We told him what we were looking for and what our price range was. He said he couldn't help us and that their were no car's they had for us to look at. I have NEVER been treated so rude. We went across the street to the NALLY Honda and bought a CRV and worked with us on payments. Want good customer service DONT go to Kia of Union City for a pre-owned car. .

excellent service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Sorento from Kia of Union City. I was very impressed with the quality of service. My salesman, Ralph Clark, was very informative and took his time with me. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants an easy and personable experience!

Twice is Nice

by from Newnan, GA |

The customer service is the best ever! The product knowledge is what impressed me the most. The overall buying experience was indeed Excellent. My only complaint is the dealership is very busy which makes the paperwork process take a long time.

EXCELENT DEALER

by from Atlanta GA |

This dealer is exalent, customer service a little slow

Happy Happy!

by from Stone Mountain |

I recently purchased a Kia soul from Kia of union city. It was the best buying car exprience by far. The staff was very friendly and they provided me with all the infromation to make a good buyin decision. I will request anyone in the market to go and get a great deal at Kia of union city.

Kia of Union City responded to this review

May 9, 2012

Kimberly thank you very much for taking the time to let us know that we were able to meet and exceed your buying expectation. Please consider us for Service and any future needs thanks again and enjoy your new ride.