Flowers Nissan

1630 E Jackson St, Thomasville, GA 31792

New 866-984-4989
Used 866-984-4986
Service 866-984-4992

Love The Experience?.Love Your Car!

Mollie P Aldridge

by from Thomasville, GA |

When I arrived at the dealship I was met in professional manner by Alan James. My questions were answered. After I droved two different cars I settled on one. Sometimes being a women I have been treated differently at a automobile dealership, this was not the case here. I would recommend this dealship to anyone who still feels customer service means something when you are spending your money. I am here to tell you customer service is still alive and well, from the salesman to the sales manager to the office personnel.

I was very pleased with this dealer

by from Thomasville, GA |

I am very pleased with my experience at Flowers Nissan and also the saleman, Josh Hasty. He was professional in dealing with me in my decision of buying my Nissan Altima. He worked very hard to get the process done as quick as possible. He went out of his way to help me with a problem I had with the second key. He was available and ready to help. From Josh, Mickey and Ann I am very pleased and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Review for Salesman- Joshua Hasty

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Joshua Hasty was a great pleasure to work with on Saturday, August 9, 2014. He took hours to help my son purchase his first new car. I will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone I know in Tallahassee, FL that is looking to purchase a new car.

great service

by from Thomasville ,Ga |

great, dealership very helpful, best staff to help, also have a great service department, have purchased 2 other cars here.

Drew Richards

by from Cairo, GA |

I'm 16 getting my first car and I could not have chosen a better person to buy from. Mr.Richards is very helpful and has a great personality at the same time. He's a good business man and is not afraid to make a joke here and there which made my experience of getting a first car pretty great. He made sure he explained all parts of the car so that I knew what I was doing, which was definitely helpful. He would definitely be the first person I would recommend to anyone getting a new or used car.

great time

by from Tallahassee |

What a pleasant experience! Buying a car can be time consuming, frustrating and expensive but this was not our experience in working with Flowers Nissan and Jeff Mann. Jeff was well informed, was not the least bit aggressive in his sales approach and was able to answer all of our questions. Miss Ann handled the large stack of paperwork quickly and efficiently and we drove home in our brand new Nissan the same evening. It was surely worth a quick trip to Thomasville from Tallahassee to have this experience.

Red Rogue, Right Price=Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Moultrie,Ga |

Excellent overall experience buying a vehicle.Would purchase here again! Kenny was courteous and straight-forward which really helped to make the buying process go smoothly.

Jeffery Beasley

by from Pelham, GA |

Kenny was very helpful. great experence. There was a great kids area for the kids.

Drew Richards

by from Thomasville, GA |

The process was very fast and Drew was very helpful. I had a couple cars in mind and different colors and he didn't mind going back and forth to help me make a decision!

Fast & Friendly >> Kenny Heaton

by from Greenville, FL |

Kenny was very friendly and knowledgeable. Was the easiest buying experience we've had. Definitely be back.