Flowers Nissan

1630 E. Jackson St., Thomasville, GA 31792

great service

by from Thomasville ,Ga |

great, dealership very helpful, best staff to help, also have a great service department, have purchased 2 other cars here.

by from Cairo, GA |

I'm 16 getting my first car and I could not have chosen a better person to buy from. Mr.Richards is very helpful and has a great personality at the same time. He's a good business man and is not afraid to make a joke here and there which made my experience of getting a first car pretty great. He made sure he explained all parts of the car so that I knew what I was doing, which was definitely helpful. He would definitely be the first person I would recommend to anyone getting a new or used car.

great time

by from Tallahassee |

What a pleasant experience! Buying a car can be time consuming, frustrating and expensive but this was not our experience in working with Flowers Nissan and Jeff Mann. Jeff was well informed, was not the least bit aggressive in his sales approach and was able to answer all of our questions. Miss Ann handled the large stack of paperwork quickly and efficiently and we drove home in our brand new Nissan the same evening. It was surely worth a quick trip to Thomasville from Tallahassee to have this experience.

Red Rogue, Right Price=Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Moultrie,Ga |

Excellent overall experience buying a vehicle.Would purchase here again! Kenny was courteous and straight-forward which really helped to make the buying process go smoothly.

Jeffery Beasley

by from Pelham, GA |

Kenny was very helpful. great experence. There was a great kids area for the kids.

by from Thomasville, GA |

The process was very fast and Drew was very helpful. I had a couple cars in mind and different colors and he didn't mind going back and forth to help me make a decision!

Fast & Friendly >> Kenny Heaton

by from Greenville, FL |

Kenny was very friendly and knowledgeable. Was the easiest buying experience we've had. Definitely be back.

Awesome service!!

by from Cairo |

This has been the best car buying experience!! Ben and Stephanie have been great to work with and have provided excellent customer service. We highly recommend Flowers Nissan.

Great Service

by from Thomasville, GA |

Ben was great. He was patient and very knowldegable about the vehicles. He followed up with me throughout the process. He made my second car buying experience a breeze.

by from Tallahassee Fl |

We came here from tallahassee to buy a new car and we are so happy that we did it because of the way that Richard treated us. He was very patient and willing to help. Overall, we recommend this place to everyone.