Flowers Nissan

1630 E Jackson St, Thomasville, GA 31792

New 866-984-4989
Used 866-984-4986
Service 866-984-4992

Love The Experience?.Love Your Car!

Good people, great service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I had an appointment and the staff was ready for me. They were very friendly. The car was done in a very reasonable time and it was returned to me cleaner than when I arrived. The waiting room was very comfortable.

Great Service at Flowers Nissan

by from Thomasville, GA |

Travis Turk, the service advisor, takes a special interest in our car and us when we arrive for service. He is always an excellent representative of Flowers Nissan.

Great Service....

by from Thomasville GA |

They got me in and checked out the problem, gave me a plan of action and did it in a timely fashion.

Great service and staff

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Very professional, no high pressure.Got exactly what we wanted. Really liked Fred & Miss Ann was a sweetheart! Will certainly refer Flowers Nissan to everyone.

Good service friendly folks

by from Thomasville, GA |

Friendly helpful staff,only problem is they forger to put new sticker in vehicle for next oil change....I find those very helpful.

Friendly and Fast Service

by from Boulder, Colorado |

Friendly and fast service. I was on a road trip when a restraint system light began flashing. Flowers solved the issue and I was back on the road in 15 minutes!

My New Juke

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I too got exactly what I wanted at a great price. Nat Carter was knowledgeable, direct and very easy to work with. I never felt anxious, and would certainly recommend Flowers Nissan to anyone looking for a new or used automobile. Very nice people work there, and truly customer service is tops!

Perfect Car found at Flowers Nissan!

by from Cairo, GA |

Kenny Heaton was by far the best salesman for our case. My husband and I presented with very specific needs and Kenny stuck with us the entire way to find our perfect car. He answered question after question, and did it with an always helpful smile and willing charm. Car buying isn't always the most fun, but Kenny made our experience painless and definitely worth the wait. As a whole, the staff was all very responsive and helpful. We never felt pressured, or belittled as we have with other dealers in the past. We appreciated the "home town" treatment and will recommend Flowers Nissan wholeheartedly.

Mollie P Aldridge

by from Thomasville, GA |

When I arrived at the dealship I was met in professional manner by Alan James. My questions were answered. After I droved two different cars I settled on one. Sometimes being a women I have been treated differently at a automobile dealership, this was not the case here. I would recommend this dealship to anyone who still feels customer service means something when you are spending your money. I am here to tell you customer service is still alive and well, from the salesman to the sales manager to the office personnel.

I was very pleased with this dealer

by from Thomasville, GA |

I am very pleased with my experience at Flowers Nissan and also the saleman, Josh Hasty. He was professional in dealing with me in my decision of buying my Nissan Altima. He worked very hard to get the process done as quick as possible. He went out of his way to help me with a problem I had with the second key. He was available and ready to help. From Josh, Mickey and Ann I am very pleased and would recommend this dealership to anyone.