Bergey's Buick GMC

Service 888-735-3908

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Never a problem with Bergey's

by from Hatfield PA |

I have been dealing with Bergeys for over 30 years....Never a problem with Bergeys. The Buick division of GM is another issue.

Maintenance

by from Schwenksville, PA |

Hopefully, the third time is the charm. After several attempts to fix the issues with my car, I am looking forward to a maintenance free period.

Great service, clean facilities, Courteous staff,

by from Franconia, Pa. |

Very clean and comfortable waiting area. The chairs in the waiting room are very accomadating, especially, if the customers wait time may be of some duration. The service manager waiting on me was very gracious in his manners. All work done was very professional; paper car mat in drivers location when I received the vehicle, and the vehicle registraiton and insurance card were left on the seat,along with the emissions report. Very helpful!

Great sales and service personnel.

by from Souderton, PA |

I am never disappointed by Bergey's service. They address each issue thoroughly. I especially appreciate their shuttle service at times when I'm unable to stay at the dealership and wait for my car due to health reasons. I can't remember when Bergey's bought Kuhn Buick/Olds, but I've been a customer since 1976 and have bought 11cars during that time. That should tell you how much I trust Bergey's.

Great dealership for Sales and Service

by from Franconia PA |

From the time I made the appointment to the greeting when I dropped off the car and workmanship all was excellent.

Great place, I,m purchasing my 3rd SUV

by from Warrington, PA |

Needed a brake job. I called one day dropped off the SUV that night and it was ready the next afternoon. All work completed satisfactory!!

standardrun

by from souderton pa |

Had an appointment for car inspection and tire rotation and wheel alignment dropped off 9:00 called 3:00 to see if done and could be picked up. not touched yet finished 5:30.

IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE

by from Allentown, PA |

DANTE BATTISTINI AND CHRIS are not good customer service and irresponsible for their service at Bergey Buick Gmc. They replaced the bad quality tire for my car; they replaced the tire for three time with bubble in the middle of the tire. I don't have time to get back for the replacement. Finally, they don't want to take responsibility by claiming the tire was bubble because my tire was old. They had made the poor judgment and irresponsible. There can be the same issues for three time. If they said my rim or my car's conditions are bad, how come they didn't tell me from the beginning. They had told me with this bubbles I still can drive my car about 100000 miles without any issues (irresponsible service). They don't even think people can die on the road with bad quality tire and irresponsible service

Great Service

by from Telford, PA |

Our '02 Suburban was in for inspection, Kerry C. is a true professional. I request him anytime one of our vehicles needs service. Thank you Kerry!

Excellent service, top notch facility.

by from Franconia, PA |

All repairs were done to our satisfaction on the original appointment day. Service desk personnel were courteous and professional as usual.

Great service

by from Franconia, PA |

I was pleased with the informstion they gave us and their work. However, after the oil change the tech forgot to reset the oil change (thing) so the dash says change engine oil soon.