Bergey's Buick GMC

New 888-856-6501
Used 888-850-9290
Service 888-735-3908

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Great Service, best buying experience!

by from Hatboro, Pa |

Recent service: Fast service. Waiting area comfortable, touched base with salesman...always a pleasure to see. We buy all our cars at Bergeys! They are a reputable dealer. Easy to work with in every way from sales to service.

Great fast service, fixed right

by from Souderton, PA |

They were able to get my vehicle in quickly and diagnose the problem. The repairs were completed the same day. Staff was very courteous and professional. I rely on my vehicle for my business, and being able to have it back on the road quickly is important.

"Experience Buick Protection" service appointment

by from Perkasie PA |

When we purchased our 2014 Enclave, we were told that it came with the "Experience Buick Protection Plan" including up to 4 service events within 2 years or 24.000 miles. I just used our first one and it was a great. I loved the drive-in drop off and the nice waiting room. The person registering me was very friendly and efficient and the whole thing took exactly the amount of time they had estimated when I first called.

by from Chester Springs, PA |

A big thanks to Glenda for her quick response to my inquiry regarding their online listing and a bigger thanks to Jeff for his work and getting me into a more suitable vehicle.

Exceptional Buying Experience

by from Herndon, VA |

I first discovered Bergey's while searching Cars.com for a Chevy Avalanche with a very specific combination of options. I had already visited several local dealers in Virginia without any success. Although I live 180 miles from Bergey's, I was willing to travel for the "right" vehicle. From the very first phone call, the salesman (Jeff) was very helpful and knowledgeable on the vehicle, along with the buying and registration process for out of state buyers. No annoying high pressure tactics here. I placed a refundable deposit to hold the vehicle until I could visit the dealership and examine it in person. Since Jeff was starting his vacation on the same day that I scheduled to travel to the dealership, he arranged for another salesman (Dave) to show me the truck. Dave was equally knowledgeable on the various features and options of the Avalanche and gave me all of the time I needed to examine the truck and answer my questions and then later setup my Bluetooth and OnStar service. Once I indicated I was satisfied with the vehicle, I then met with Kathy to complete the purchase, financing, and registration papers. This is the stage that can often be the most painful at OTHER dealerships where they attempt to sell you every imaginable add-on product and service before they will let you leave. That was NOT the case here. Kathy did explain the extended warranties available after I requested more information, but there was absolutely no pressure to buy anything additional. I have purchased many cars both new and used over the last 35 years and my experience with Bergey's ranks at the top. My only disappointment is that I live too far away to have my Avalanche serviced there.

Maintenance

by from Schwenksville, PA |

Hopefully, the third time is the charm. After several attempts to fix the issues with my car, I am looking forward to a maintenance free period.

Great service, clean facilities, Courteous staff,

by from Franconia, Pa. |

Very clean and comfortable waiting area. The chairs in the waiting room are very accomadating, especially, if the customers wait time may be of some duration. The service manager waiting on me was very gracious in his manners. All work done was very professional; paper car mat in drivers location when I received the vehicle, and the vehicle registraiton and insurance card were left on the seat,along with the emissions report. Very helpful!

Bergey's Buick GMC responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Thank you so much for coming to Bergey's Buick GMC. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions. Enjoy your vehicle and have a great day!!

Great sales and service personnel.

by from Souderton, PA |

I am never disappointed by Bergey's service. They address each issue thoroughly. I especially appreciate their shuttle service at times when I'm unable to stay at the dealership and wait for my car due to health reasons. I can't remember when Bergey's bought Kuhn Buick/Olds, but I've been a customer since 1976 and have bought 11cars during that time. That should tell you how much I trust Bergey's.

Great dealership for Sales and Service

by from Franconia PA |

From the time I made the appointment to the greeting when I dropped off the car and workmanship all was excellent.

Great place, I,m purchasing my 3rd SUV

by from Warrington, PA |

Needed a brake job. I called one day dropped off the SUV that night and it was ready the next afternoon. All work completed satisfactory!!

standardrun

by from souderton pa |

Had an appointment for car inspection and tire rotation and wheel alignment dropped off 9:00 called 3:00 to see if done and could be picked up. not touched yet finished 5:30.