Auto Web Expo

Used 888-388-7390

Your Source for Affordable Luxury

Car is Great - Experience with Dealer Not So Much

by from Lewisville, TX |

This is a follow-up posting to Car is Great - Experience with Dealer Not So Much. After the original post the dealer stepped up and provided compensation that was agreeable to both parties to help resolve the issue. I now consider the issue a non-factor. I applaud the dealer in working with me after the fact to come to a resolution rather than simply telling me "Sorry, you are out of luck." So from that standpoint alone - I would recommend this dealer. They do have a most impressive inventory and if you are looking for a high end vehicle, I do hope you give them a look.

Auto Web Expo responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Exceeded expectations; no buyer's remorse

by from Dallas, TX |

After researching and considering a Mercedes Benz purchase for several months, we visited AWE. Car price was a fair asking, associates were knowledgeable, did not feel pressured, and follow-up service was above par. We were impressed that President/GM Dillon Rohani's took the initiative to introduce himself and assure us that his company would address any concerns we might have. This personal touch, their Maintenance Advantage Plan, and the follow-up work covered under the warranty--in addition to the great car we purchased--has us recommending AWE to anyone who will listen. We will look here first when the time comes for our next vehicle!

Very Pleased!!!!

by from Louisiana |

The salesperson Aime was very helpful. I purchased the car out of town. She walked me through every step. I would recommend anyone to this dealer. Very knowledgeable about import cars!!!!!

Great experience.

by from Dallas, TX |

Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The process was seamless.

E350 Sports

by from Dallas, TX |

Chad Kimmel has been amazing throughout this whole process. He gets to know his customer and with politeness and enthusiasm keeps in touch about new cars of interest or even to check in. I am very pleased with the service and overall painless processing of my purchase! Kudos to Chad and his team!

My CLS550

by from De Queen Ar |

To whom it may concern my overall experience here at AWE has been exceptionally great

Great Facility, Great Selection & AWESOME Service

by from Dallas, TX |

This has been the best car buying experience I have ever had! ALL of the employees at Auto Web Expo treated my family and me better than we would ever expect to be treated. Their prices were very reasonable and the service was truly exceptional. Thank you, Auto Web Expo! I can't wait to send EVERYONE I know to your dealership.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Plano,TX |

I had a great experience purchasing my car at Auto Web Expo. The customer service was excellent. Sellers were very professional, heard my needs and gave me options. They gave me time and space to make my decision however were always there to answer my questions. I defiantly recommend them if you are looking for a hassle free car buying experience and will certainly go back!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Plano, TX |

Consistency & great value!

by from Plano, TX |

In 12 years, I have purchased 3 cars from the team at Auto Web Expo. Each time my experience was the same - great value, wide selection of quality cars and a consistent team. In my experience, what sets the team at AWE apart from the rest is their "always can do" attitude and how they will do what it takes to ensure a customer is happy because in their mind, a happy customer is a returning customer! Hey, I'm a living proof of that. :)

Easy, Easy, Easy...

by from Fort Worth, TX |

From initial phone call from seeing the web listing to rolling off the lot with the car completely detailed--LESS THAN 24 HOURS. We had done our homework. This was what we wanted, the price was excellent and we feel like we got a heck of a deal. Easy to work with. Wanted us to know everything they did about the car. We're thrilled.