Auto Web Expo

Used 888-388-7390 Used 888-388-7390

Affordable Luxury Cars

Great Car Dealership Experience

by from Plano, Texas |

Bought a 2009 Saab, it was my first experience buying any car from an actual dealership. These guys were great! They gave a me great price, worked with me on every step of the way and made sure they didn't make me feel pressured to buy their vehicle or even try and sall me on other things I didn't even need. Really great customer service and great first experience buying from a dealership. Next time I need to buy a car they will be the first ones Ill go to.

Great place to buy luxury cars

by from Plano, TX |

Came in here a while back with my dad looking to buy a 2012 BMW. The staff greeted us almost immediately and led us through the entire buying process quickly and professionally. Definitely recommend buying your luxury car here.

Fantastic Service!

by from Wylie, Texas |

I just got my CTS last month and I have to say I could not be happier. Arty gave me a great deal and got me through the process very quickly. So far the car runs great and I am very satisfied with the purchase.

Great Experience

by from Allen, TX |

I first heard about Auto Web Expo when a friend recommended it after making a satisfied purchase. After reading several reviews online, I decided to give this place a try. Arty was fantastic! He was friendly and helpful, eventually helping me pick out a 2012 Mercedes C250. Good price, excellent customer service, and a quick and smooth buying process. I highly recommend giving this place a try!

You guys rock!

by from Plano, TX |

AutoWebExpo knows how to treat a customer well! I walked in over the weekend looking for an Audi and was immediately greeted by Richard. I let them know that I wasn't looking to purchase that day and they still catered to me as if I were buying their most expensive car. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a used luxury car!

Great Experience

by from Veerjee |

We had a wonderful experience at Auto Web Expo from start to finish. Farzad was great to work with throughout the process of getting a 2012 Charger. After an accident I needed a new vehicle and he made the unexpected car buying experience manageable. Customer service was greatly appreciated!

BLESSED

by from Dallas, TX |

Getting a car from Auto Web Expo has been a decision i do not regret to this day. I am just going to say it as it is. Great customer service, no difficulties at all getting a car. There was always someone making sure I was well taken care of. Arty was a great help the minute i walked in. Not disappointed.

Great dealership

by from dallas, tx |

Great experience all around. Dylan was very easy to work with and so was the rest of the staff. We were looking for very specific truck and they helped us find one at a great price. The financing couldn't have been easier and hassle-free. I would recommend them to family, friends and anyone looking to purchase a car. Auto Web Expo was great

The Greatest Car Dealership Ever

by from Dallas, Tx |

Great experience all around. Ryan was very easy to work with and so was the rest of the staff. We were looking for very specific truck and they helped us find one at a great price. The financing couldn't have been easier and hassle-free. I would recommend them to family, friends and anyone looking to purchase a car.

Great Overall Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Last month I purchased a 2015 Audi A8 and was nothing but satisfied by the service provided. I spoke on the phone with Richard before coming in and and we discussed everything necessary such that all I had to do was sign the papers when I came to pick the car up. I highly recommend that anybody looking for a luxury car at least stop by Auto Web Expo because they really do provide a great service.