Modern Infiniti

3605 West Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407

New 866-925-6944 New 866-925-6944
Used 866-782-7740 Used 866-782-7740
Service 866-520-7782 Service 866-520-7782

We believe a luxury car should do more than transport you- It should move you with an inspiring performance.

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

From the General Manager Rob to sales associates Mark and Josh to the finance department, all provided courtesy, excellent service. Rob went out of his way to transfer a pre-owned vehicle from another Modern dealership to his store in Greensboro (a location much more convenience for me). Thank you to Modern Infiniti Greensboro for a wonderful buying experience.

September 25, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review for Modern Infiniti. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business. Please let us know if you should need anything in the future.

Excellent Customer Service Recovery

by from Greensboro, NC |

I am completely blown away by the service at the Wendover location. After purchasing my 2013 JX35 from the WS location, I was very dissatisfied with my service. I experienced a terrible water leak that soaked the interior of my car. When following up with the WS location, I was accused of leaving my windows down causing the problem. I was devastated. I returned the car twice for investigation without resolvement and continued to be treated as if the problem was my fault. My heart was broken that I lost joy in my car buying experience. I desperately wanted the customer experience from a quality dealership versus "other" dealers. And, interestingly, I never received a customer service e-mail such as this one. Finally, we decided to take my JX to the Wendover location. Billy and Tony performed a complete investigation to find that my sunroof was not installed properly and the draining systems were completely clogged. They disassembled my car, replaced the stinking carpet, replaced the pillars and aligned all my doors, sunroof, etc. to ensure appropriate seals. To that end, the folks at Wendover maintained professionalism and never once talked ugly about about their sister dealership. I look forward to my ongoing relationship and next purchase at the Wendover location!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for providing this feedback about your experience working with our service team. We are glad that Billy and Tony were able to diagnose and fix the issue with your JX35. We apologize that your experience with the WS location was not satisfactory, and we have forwarded your comments to their management team so that they can ensure this does not happen again. We hope you're now enjoying your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

A new member of the Infiniti family...

by from Waxhaw, NC |

What an unbelievable experience. These guys know how to treat people. I will continue to do business with Modern Infiniti.

January 6, 2016

Welcome to the Infiniti family! We appreciate your kind words about our dealership. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Freaking Awesome Service!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Got my oil changed and they also washed my car and did a complimentary inspection which helped out a lot. The people there where nice and the woman that got me set up and billed me out was super nice. I defiantly recommend going to that dealership for service

December 10, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback about your service visit! We appreciate you recommending us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Experience! Professional staff!

by from Atlanta |

First of all, let me state that I have historically disliked dealing with car dealerships. I live in the Atlanta area and have not had positive experiences attempting to work with the Infiniti dealers that are local. I found a slightly used QX50 on the Modern Infiniti website that I was interested in and sent an email inquiring as to the availability of the vehicle. Within 30 minutes, I received a very professional response from Alex, the Internet Sales Manager. Alex and I communicated via email and came to an agreement on the cost of the new vehicle, as well as the trade-in of my vehicle. Alex was so responsive and made the experience of negotiating for the vehicle completely painless. I'm thinking to myself, this is too easy .... But it gets even better. As I mentioned, I live in the Atlanta area and really didn't want to make the drive to NC to pick up the car. Alex arranges to have all of the paperwork sent to me via FEDEX and a wonderful man by the name of Don drove to Atlanta and delivered the vehicle to my door step. And what a beautiful vehicle it is! Don delivered it to me in pristine condition and with a full tank of gas. All of this occurred within a time frame of only five days. My experience with Modern and Alex was overwhelmingly positive and I would highly recommend this dealership. I love Infiniti and Modern will have my business when I am ready for my next vehicle. Thank you so much for making the purchase of a new car such a positive experience.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for this thoughtful review about your experience with us, Janine! We're glad to know that we could help you get the perfect vehicle, and have it delivered to you. We hope you're enjoying your QX50, and we hope to do business with you again in the future!

Quality Service in a Comfortable, Inviting Setting

by from Greensboro, NC |

First and foremost, I have never regretted my decision to purchase a new G35 Infiniti in 2004 at Modern Infiniti. Similarly, I am convinced that I made the best decision to always service my car at the dealership. Through the years, I have been highly pleased with the guidance and attention provided whenever my car was serviced under warranty and beyond this point. I tremendously appreciate the special efforts by Mitchell F. Blumentritt to keep me abreast of particular needs for my vehicle. He goes beyond the call of duty to explain critical service points and to ensure that I understand exactly what needs to be done. It is especially helpful to be informed of options as related to establishing priorities addressing service needs. For example, while Mitch might point out to me the need for a particular service, he also advises me regarding the timing for the service. Recently, in September when I needed to replace rear brake pads, Mitch assisted me in determining the best time to schedule the service. Additionally, he shared feedback concerning other matters which would require attention and offered a timeframe for consideration. In short, I realize that I am not required to service my car with Modern Infiniti; however, since taking ownership of my G35 in 2004, it never occurred to me to take the car any other place. I feel extremely comfortable interacting with service representatives, and it is also good that they know me as a consequence of the many years servicing my car. As a satisfied customer, I would definitely recommend Modern Infiniti to anyone shopping for a car or seeking service. Finally, in addition to Mitchell Blumentritt, I would be remiss not to mention two other individuals at the dealership who warrant special commendations . First, I want to acknowledge Michael Bullis, service department, who has also assisted me with servicing my car. Second, I am grateful to Tony Gasgue, service department manager, who went beyond the call of duty to aid me during a crisis. Last winter, subsequent to shopping for grocery just in front of a snow storm, my car would not start. I figured it was the battery. Fortunately, I was near the dealership, and decided to phone the service department for help. Tony Gasque answered the phone saying, "I know who you are" and asked "Where are you?" In a matter of minutes, he arrived at the Harris Teeter parking lot and started by car. I drove directly to the dealership and was quite fortunate that the battery I needed was in stock. Hence, the car was back in service immediately and my food did not spoil. I have shared this situation to merely illustrate another example of why I rate this dealership service department at the highest level. I am truly convinced that members of the service department genuinely care about the customers and exert every possible effort to not only deliver superb service, but also ensure that customers are properly advised, treated with respect, and pleased upon leaving the dealership.

November 4, 2015

Thank you for this thoughtful review regarding your experience with our service department over the years! We will be sure to share your comments with Mitch and Tony. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, and for also recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Horrible Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

My experience at Modern Infiniti Greensboro, NC has been an horrible experience. My last visit and I will not talk about the first experience but they stated I needed my coolant flushed and that they noticed some fluids spilled onto my hoses. My car was not heating and the service dept. never checked to see if the antifreeze in the coolant tank was okay or if the fluids came from the last time serviced and the fluids exceeded the amount needed. Every female is not incompetent of repairs that are needed for their vehicle. My coolant will be flushed at another dealership if I have to drive out of state to get my next full service.

September 14, 2015

Robin, we apologize that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We have notified our General Manager, Rob Allmer, about your comments, and he would like the opportunity to speak with you at your earliest convenience. He can be reached via email at rallmer@modernauto.com, or by phone at (336) 852-5981. Again, we apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we look forward to discussing this incident with you.

Could not ask for a better car buying experience

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I picked out a car online, emailed for a quote. Received an extremely good quote upfront without any haggling and showed up at the store the next day to pick up the car. After realizing that the car I picked out didn't have a specific feature I needed, the sales manager promptly found the exact car I needed in another state and arranged to have it delivered to my house and let me use a loaner car (the same car I was buying) until it was delivered. I can't say enough about the team at Modern Infiniti.

September 8, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback about your experience with us! We're glad we were able to find the perfect vehicle for you with all of the right features. We appreciate your business. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Cary, NC |

By far the best experience I have had with a dealer. The team went out of their way to make the process so easy and seamless. I will not do business with anyone else. Fantastic team of professionals!

September 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our dealership! We're glad to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Wonderful service!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I always have a wonderful experience when I have my car serviced. One of the big reasons is Mitch Blumentrit, my service associate. I came back to Infiniti after several years away because he was still at Infiniti. He makes being an Infiniti customer easy!

September 1, 2015

We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to service you vehicle, Ross! We will be sure to share your comments with Mitch. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled appointment!