Modern Infiniti

3605 West Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407

New 866-925-6944
Used 866-782-7740
Service 866-520-7782

We believe a luxury car should do more than transport you- It should move you with an inspiring performance.

Honest, No nonsense buying experience

by from Holly springs |

I visited another dealer in our area who unfortunately told my wife and I nothing but lies. I traveled 1 1/2 hours to Modern and it was definitely worth the ride. From the salesperson (Josh) to the manager, general manager, and finance officer, our experience was a joy. No lies, honest pricing, fair trade in, and no hidden costs. I would tell anyone to travel the extra distance for a quality dealer.

March 10, 2014

Mike, we are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We certainly appreciate the time it takes to come from further away to visit us, and we try and make the experience that all of our customers have with us a good one. We are very pleased to have been able to assist you and your wife with finding the best vehicle for you, and we hope that you two are loving your new car. If we can ever help you again in the future with any other car needs, we would be more than happy to speak with you again. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

New Car Purchase

by from Danville, VA |

I recently traded in my 2011 M37 that I purchased from Modern Infiniti for a 2014 Q70s!!! I travel from Virginia to Modern Infiniti in Greensboro, NC because I do not have a Infinity Dealership in my town. I have been dealing with Brad Hagler, His Sales staff and Service Department since 2010 and can't imagine going anywhere else. Also by the way the M37 and the Q70s is the best car in it's class hands down!! I love this car!! The sales process and financing process was flawless from start to finish! I highly recommend this Car! This Dealership! and Infiniti!!!

June 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very proud to be able to have assisted you with your trade, and are glad to hear that you are loving the Q70s. We strive to provide great customer service for all of our guests, and we are glad that you can continue to expect that from us, and that we can deliver each time. We certainly appreciate your time and we are very glad that we could assist you again, and will be more than happy to do so again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Experience at Modern Infinity, April 20

by from Greensboro, NC |

Remarkably pleasant experience. Clean, upscale facility, courteous and knowledgable staff, professional approach all around. Engaged but not pushy in sales approach. The whole operation smacks of competence.

April 11, 2014

Walt, thank you for your kind words. We are very glad that you had such a nice experience with us, and that you were happy with our staff and facilities. We certainly appreciate your time with us, and we do hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. All of the folks at Modern Infiniti were wonderful & they sold me a beautiful new Q60 Coupe at a great price. They also gave me a fair offer on my trade-in. No games. No haggling. They were efficient, knowledgeable, and were true to all of their promises. I look forward to purchasing my next Infiniti car there in a few years. It was well-worth the trip from Raleigh.

April 7, 2014

Joe, thank you very much for your kind words. We are very pleased to hear that your time with us went so well, and that we were able to assist you in finding the perfect car for you. We would like to say congratulations on your new Q60 Coupe, and hope that you are thoroughly enjoying it. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Fast and Efficient !

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

I really didn't expect to have my car repaired for a couple of day. When your life depends on it and you've ever been without your wheels then you know how my heartache! I was extremely happy when Mike at Greensboro Modern Infiniti called and said they could start work on the same day and even more elated when I received a call first thing the next morning saying that it was repaired and ready for pick up. And to top to all off..she was clean when I picked her up! I'm one happy driver!

April 4, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words. We certainly understand what it is like when you don't have your vehicle but we are glad that we could get you taken care of in a timely fashion. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks,

FIRST TIME NEW INFINITY BUYER

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I had a great buying experience at Modern Infinity! I drove 3 1/2 hours to the dealership and it was worth it. Neil and Brad made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. The vehicle I was buying needed a hitch put on and they didn't hesitate to provide me a loaner for a few days then deliver my new car to me. Much appreciated!! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Loving my new QX60!

January 27, 2014

We are very excited to hear that we were able to assist you with your new car purchase and that it was a good experience for you. Our goal is to make your time with us as simple and nice as possible. We would like to say congratulations on your new QX60 and hope that we will be able to assist you in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

First Time Infinity Buyer

by from Greensboro, NC |

Wonderful buying experience! The entire staff is outstanding...very helpful, responsive, and patient!

January 15, 2014

We are glad to hear that you such a great experience with us at Infiniti. We strive to make your purchasing experience as simple and stress free as possible. We would like to say congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to assisting you with any other car needs that you may have in the future. Thank you again!

Service department is the best. Great experience

by from Randleman, NC |

Always a Great experience at Modern Infiniti Greensboro, NC. Everyone is always professional. I always have to have a loaner car when my car is dropped off for service. They always have one ready for me when I arrive for my appointment. Great experience from the time I first purchased my Infiniti G-37 2010. Thanks Modern Infiniti Greensboro.

November 4, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, Sherry, and we are glad that your experiences have been pleasant. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to your trips to see us more convenient! Tony Gasque, Service Manager

First time Infiniti Buyer

by from Greensboro, NC |

My husband and I had a great experience with Modern Infiniti. Crystin was very personable and extremely helpful with the car buying process. We are excited about our new Q50 and being a part of the Modern Infiniti family.

September 16, 2013

The Q50 is a smooth ride, Shelley, and it was our pleasure to help you find the right one. Thanks for coming in to see us, and don't forget to check the website for service specials! Rob Allmer, General Manager

Great Auto Dealership!

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

I would highly recommend Modern Infiniti.Everyone was a pleasure to work with and were extremely customer focused.Mark,my salesman and Jim in finance were great to deal with.I was also helped out by the receptionist and a salesman named Josh.I live over an hour and a half away and they even delivered my vehicle.Thumbs up to all the staff at Moern Infiniti. PS The internet help on the dealership website was also greatly appreciated!

September 12, 2013

Ray, we appreciate you coming in to see us. I will pass on that feedback to Mark, Jim and Josh. Come back and see us again soon! Rob Allmer, General Manager

Worth the trip

by from Grantsboro NC 28529 |

It was worth my 3 hr trip. I had searched and searched. The entire process was so easy. Josh was fantastic. I purchased my car on Thursday August 30th by 12n. Josh asked when did I want it. I said today. He said I will see if we have a driver today. He contacted me back in less than an hour and said a driver wouldn't be available until tomorrow which was Friday August 30th. My new car was in my driveway by 12n that Friday. This was a 3 hr trip to get my car to me. Thank you Josh

October 7, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We know that you have many choices being 3 hrs from us and earning your business is very important to us. I will pass your kind words along to Josh. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Rob Allmer - General Manager