Modern Infiniti

3605 West Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407

New 866-925-6944
Used 866-782-7740
Service 866-520-7782

We believe a luxury car should do more than transport you- It should move you with an inspiring performance.

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

From the General Manager Rob to sales associates Mark and Josh to the finance department, all provided courtesy, excellent service. Rob went out of his way to transfer a pre-owned vehicle from another Modern dealership to his store in Greensboro (a location much more convenience for me). Thank you to Modern Infiniti Greensboro for a wonderful buying experience.

September 25, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review for Modern Infiniti. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business. Please let us know if you should need anything in the future.

Great Service

by from rocky mount nc |

I purchased a 2014 Q 50 this weekend .This was the best dealership ever . Special thanks to the salesman Alex great job.He went out of his way to help me on my car buying experience. Also thanks to to Brad David Mark.

February 18, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Donald. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure and share your feedback with the team. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to assist you in the future please let us know.

Great Job Modern!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

The Modern Infiniti Team are excellent at what they do and they go above and beyond to make your buying experience the best you ever had. Jim Schwartz was wonderful even staying on his day off to ensure he put me in my new car that night. Thank you Modern Infiniti and Happy Holidays.

December 26, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to Jim. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Horrible experience, i feel reviews are made up

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

I tried contacting them twice with a car inquiry and after initial conversation i got no response!

January 14, 2015

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. This is certainly not typical for how our dealership handles any customer request and we do apologize. Please let us know if we still have the opportunity to help you with what you are looking for.

Best Ever in over 30 years!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Now also serving Wilmington and definitely worth the drive! Great inventory, they had the exact QX50 we were looking for. They have a friendly, honest, no "gimmicks" team. Alex and Rob were responsive to our needs and made our deal happen. This was the best ever car buying experience--no stress, just a real pleasure to do business with. Thank you Modern Infiniti for being so outstanding in every way!

November 25, 2014

Thanks for this outstanding review for the Modern Infiniti team. Also, thanks for taking the time to drive over from Wilmington as we know you have other options. Please let us know if we can assist you any way and welcome to the Modern family.

Great Experience at Modern Infiniti

by from Greensboro, NC |

I had been thinking about trading my car in for an SUV for several years. One night I decided to check out the Infiniti SUV's and spotted the QX 60. I liked the look and saw on their web page and the online contact option. So, not thinking about the dealership being closed, I sent an email with questions. I received a pleasant response from the General Manager Rob Allmer who said the Internet Coordinator Alex Bullerdick would email the next day. Alex and I emailed over a week and I received a price online that was very fair. He referred me to salesman Mark Close who was also very helpful and personable. I decided on my purchase method and Mark Cooper, the Business Manager, reviewed the purchasing. All four of these men were 5 star. Very friendly, patient, professional, and low-pressure. I also have a 5 star QX 60. My experience cannot be beat.

October 31, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience with us through this great review. It is great to see how you stepped through the process of making your purchase decision and we are thrilled that you chose to do business with us. I will certainly pass the kind words along to the team. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks again.

New Car Purchase

by from Danville, VA |

I recently traded in my 2011 M37 that I purchased from Modern Infiniti for a 2014 Q70s!!! I travel from Virginia to Modern Infiniti in Greensboro, NC because I do not have a Infinity Dealership in my town. I have been dealing with Brad Hagler, His Sales staff and Service Department since 2010 and can't imagine going anywhere else. Also by the way the M37 and the Q70s is the best car in it's class hands down!! I love this car!! The sales process and financing process was flawless from start to finish! I highly recommend this Car! This Dealership! and Infiniti!!!

June 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very proud to be able to have assisted you with your trade, and are glad to hear that you are loving the Q70s. We strive to provide great customer service for all of our guests, and we are glad that you can continue to expect that from us, and that we can deliver each time. We certainly appreciate your time and we are very glad that we could assist you again, and will be more than happy to do so again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Experience at Modern Infinity, April 20

by from Greensboro, NC |

Remarkably pleasant experience. Clean, upscale facility, courteous and knowledgable staff, professional approach all around. Engaged but not pushy in sales approach. The whole operation smacks of competence.

April 11, 2014

Walt, thank you for your kind words. We are very glad that you had such a nice experience with us, and that you were happy with our staff and facilities. We certainly appreciate your time with us, and we do hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. All of the folks at Modern Infiniti were wonderful & they sold me a beautiful new Q60 Coupe at a great price. They also gave me a fair offer on my trade-in. No games. No haggling. They were efficient, knowledgeable, and were true to all of their promises. I look forward to purchasing my next Infiniti car there in a few years. It was well-worth the trip from Raleigh.

April 7, 2014

Joe, thank you very much for your kind words. We are very pleased to hear that your time with us went so well, and that we were able to assist you in finding the perfect car for you. We would like to say congratulations on your new Q60 Coupe, and hope that you are thoroughly enjoying it. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Fast and Efficient !

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

I really didn't expect to have my car repaired for a couple of day. When your life depends on it and you've ever been without your wheels then you know how my heartache! I was extremely happy when Mike at Greensboro Modern Infiniti called and said they could start work on the same day and even more elated when I received a call first thing the next morning saying that it was repaired and ready for pick up. And to top to all off..she was clean when I picked her up! I'm one happy driver!

April 4, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words. We certainly understand what it is like when you don't have your vehicle but we are glad that we could get you taken care of in a timely fashion. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks,

Honest, No nonsense buying experience

by from Holly springs |

I visited another dealer in our area who unfortunately told my wife and I nothing but lies. I traveled 1 1/2 hours to Modern and it was definitely worth the ride. From the salesperson (Josh) to the manager, general manager, and finance officer, our experience was a joy. No lies, honest pricing, fair trade in, and no hidden costs. I would tell anyone to travel the extra distance for a quality dealer.

March 10, 2014

Mike, we are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We certainly appreciate the time it takes to come from further away to visit us, and we try and make the experience that all of our customers have with us a good one. We are very pleased to have been able to assist you and your wife with finding the best vehicle for you, and we hope that you two are loving your new car. If we can ever help you again in the future with any other car needs, we would be more than happy to speak with you again. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!