Modern Infiniti

3605 West Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407

New 866-925-6944
Used 866-782-7740
Service 866-520-7782

We believe a luxury car should do more than transport you- It should move you with an inspiring performance.

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

From the General Manager Rob to sales associates Mark and Josh to the finance department, all provided courtesy, excellent service. Rob went out of his way to transfer a pre-owned vehicle from another Modern dealership to his store in Greensboro (a location much more convenience for me). Thank you to Modern Infiniti Greensboro for a wonderful buying experience.

September 25, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review for Modern Infiniti. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business. Please let us know if you should need anything in the future.

Professional Costumer Service

by from Asheboro, NC |

My family previous purchased a car and Mr. Kenny Dawson was our Salesman. He was very professional with helping us select a car that would accommodate our family. He gave us several options and we did not feel pressured at all. He accommodated us as we made our final selection. He throughly discussed every step with us and made us feel his professionalism was genuine. When our family purchase our next car, I assure you that we will be contacting Mr. Kenny Dawson at Modern Infinite of Greensboro. I would recommend anyone to him to purchase a vehicle, because I know he will guide them through the entire process.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback about your experience, Arthur & Dee! We appreciate you choosing Modern Infiniti of Greensboro for your purchase. Thank you for recommending our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

The professionalism of Mr. Kenny Dawson

by from Asheboro NC |

My family previous purchased an SUV and Mr. Kenny Dawson was our Salesman. He was very professional with helping us select a car that would accommodate our family. He gave us several options and we did not feel pressured at all. He accommodated us as we made our final selection. He throughly discussed every step with us and made us feel his professionalism was genuine. When our family purchase our next car, I assure you that we will be contacting Mr. Kenny Dawson at Modern Infinite of Greensboro. I would recommend anyone to him to purchase a vehicle from, because I know he will guide them through the entire process.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback about your experience, Arthur & DeKeshia! We appreciate you choosing Modern Infiniti of Greensboro for your purchase. Thank you for recommending our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great experience, clean facilities

by from Winston-Salem,N C. |

My experience with Kenneth Dawson while beginning the buying process for a vehicle for my husband was exciting and informative. I was really pleased with his knowledge of the Infiniti and enjoyed the ride in such an awesome vehicle! That's why we're working on buying our next car from Modern Infiniti of Greensboro! Thanks for such a great experience!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for stopping in to get info on your next vehicle, Lucia! We appreciate your kind words about Kenneth, and we'll be sure to share them with him. We look forward to doing business with you soon!

Alex Bullerdick provided good customer service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Alex Bullerdick answered all my questions, was friendly, and returned my calls and emails promptly. He offered a good lease rate and was willing to deliver the car to me. I needed AWD and that was the only reason I did not lease the car.

July 7, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad Alex was able to promptly answer all of your questions. We understand the importance of getting the features you need. Please keep us in mind for future purchases.

Bottom Line: very comfortable buying experience

by from Burlington, NC |

David Senkus of Modern Infinity Greensboro, NC made my recent purchase of a 2015 QX60 a very pleasant experience -- no pressure & no intimidation. David, Alex & Mark treated me with utmost respect & courtesy. I recommend you visit these folks at their beautiful facility should you be considering the purchase of a new or used car. They had the exact Infinity I wanted in their inventory -- so easy .You will find them & their facility friendly & accommodating. Also I am thrilled with the QX60.

June 4, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback! We're glad you had an excellent experience purchasing your new QX60. We appreciate your kind words about David, Alex and Mark, as well as your comments about our facilities. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Bottom Line: very comfortable buying experience

by from Burlington,NC |

David Senkus of Modern Infinity Greensboro, NC made my purchase of a 2015 QX60 a very pleasant experience-- no pressure & no intimidation. David, Alex & Mark treated me with utmost respect & courtesy. I recommend you visit these folks at their beautiful facility should you be considering purchasing a new or used car. They had the exact Infinity I wanted in their inventory-- so easy. You will find them & their facility to be friendly & accommodating. Also I am thrilled with the QX60.

June 4, 2015

Great dealership with excellent people

by from Winston-Salem NC |

Best dealership I have worked with. Very professional, but also friendly and easy to work with. Josh Bolen as salesperson and Alex as internet coordiator were excellent and made buying a car very pleasant. Would definitely buy from them again.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, Robert. We'll be sure to share your comments with Josh and Alex. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Wonderful Experience!!

by from Kernersville, NC |

We had a great experience at Modern Infiniti of Greensboro. Alex Bullerdick was very prompt in returning our initial email and he worked closely with David Senkus, who was officially our salesman. David was extremely knowledgeable about our 2011 4Runner. We never felt pressured by him to make a decision and felt like he was genuine throughout the entire experience. The dealership is low-volume - but I LOVE that! David was organized and efficient from beginning to end and wasn't scattered in 10 different directions! We feel that we were able to negotiate a fair deal for both parties! Thank you David Senkus and Alex Bullerdick for making our first dealership car purchase a great one!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Heather! We're glad to hear that you had excellent experiences with Alex and David. We'll be sure to share your comments with them. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your 4Runner!

Wonderful Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

I leased my 4th Infiniti today, and I had a wonderful experience. I especially appreciated how very well David Senkus understood my needs and me. He worked hard to make sure I got a car that would make me happy. I liked the way he systematically worked to discover the options that would work best to get me what I wanted and stayed within my budget. It was great to know that I had what I considered acceptable choices. Even after I bought the car, he patiently stuck with me to make sure I understood the features and how they worked. He?s an excellent teacher, by the way. Altogether, it was a stress free experience, and I got my new car thanks to Mr. Senkus!

May 1, 2015

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you and lease you your 4th Infiniti. I know David will be happy to hear the kind words. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future.

Fantastic Experience with Modern Infiniti

by from Columbia SC |

I have had a simply fabulous experience with the fine people of Modern Infiniti. I live 155 miles away and bought G37 convertible sight unseen. It was as promised and more. Each step was handled professional and with my needs in mind. Very unselfish people-always wanting to help. Thanks Rob, Don and especially Alex. I've been buying cars for 40 years and Infiniti's for 20. This is the best experience yet. Fair price, great customer service and zero hassles. I highly recommend Modern. It's worth any drive to buy from them.

April 27, 2015

Wow. Thanks for the the outstanding review Tom and for the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I know the team will be thrilled to hear the kind feedback. We also appreciate you making the long drive to see us. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to assist you in the future.