Mike Duman Auto Sales

Mike Duman Auto Sales

2300 Godwin Boulevard, Suffolk, VA 23434

New 757-539-1000
Used 888-684-0715

Come and visit us today!

Wonderful Experience

by from Suffolk, VA |

We have had many positive buying experiences from Mike Duman! Bobby Kinsey has sold us multiple cars in the and each experience seems to get a little easier. No pressure sales. I have both from other dealerships and the process is like pulling teeth. Bobby makes the process so easy and effortless on the part of the buyer. Bobby is a very personable sales man and we have referred many clients to the deal ship. When we arrived Bobby had all of the details in order, along with all of the paperwork and we were in and out within 1 hour. That is what I call top notch service. As we signed the paper work Bobby changes out the plates and made sure vehicle was in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Bobby Kinsey and Mike Duman for your next New or Used vehicle!!

MIKE DUMAN CHEVROLET BUICK GMC

by from FRANKLIN, VA. |

The services was quick and services was able to get it back the same day. I was very please with my service.

Duman Auto Sales Review

by from Newport News, Va |

My wife and I had an excellent experience during our recent auto purchase with Duman Auto Sales. Mr. Knight our sales representative was outstanding. Along with Mr. Parker in their financing section service was first class.

good service

by from Franklin, VA |

My experience was more than welcoming, only time consuming but it was worth the wait at the end of the day due to the fact they resolved my issue.

Great service, Honest and professional.

by from , Franklin,Virginia |

The service techs responded to my requests quickly, cheerfully and professionally. The service area was clean and techs are friendly and helpful.

Great Experience

by from Suffolk,Virginia |

Great experience with this dealership! No hassle with the price and no pressure to purchase. Drove my new car home in 48 hours.

Great Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I bought a Toyota Camry from Mike Duman Auto sales few months ago and my experience with the car has been awesome. My sales rep, Mr Angelo was the best. He wasn't just like any other sales rep who was only interested in taking your money but He had a connection with his customers. I would highly recommend this auto dealership to anyone. Eniola

Give MDAS a chance to win your business!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Our experience with Mike Duman Auto Sales and staff far exceeded any expectation that we had of buying a used car. All of the sales representatives that we dealt with were easy going, understanding and far from pushy. We knew exactly what we wanted and what we wanted to pay for it. In the end, they went above and beyond in order to help us meet our goals and purchase the vehicle that we wanted. I would recommend anyone to give MDAS a shot at their next car purchase, especially if you have grown weary of the hassle and haggle of other dealerships and their blue suede shoe sales acts.

Great Car Experience

by from Suffolk, Virginia |

My wife and I went out to Mike Duman car lot looking for a car, we had only been there about 20 minutes when we saw Mr. Mervis Knight who assisted us eagerly. We did not care too much for the first car which we test drove, however, Mervis listened to my request and pulled up so more cars similar to the first car we drove,the car was located at the Franklin lot but Mervis gladly went and picked up the car for us to see and test drive that same day. Needless to say, we drove the car, thoroughly enjoyed the car and now we are new owners of that car.... Thank you Mike Duman, Mervis Knight, A.J. Parker who gladly and marvelously worked to help us into our new vehicle. This was a great experience. Stress free, no red tape at all....

The Best

by from Suffolk,VA |

I love how Mr. Marvis Knight and Mr. Duman worked really hard to make sure that I could purchase the car that I wanted. I had went to another dealership and their willingness to make sure I received the car that I wanted was no where near the customer service that I received at Mike Duman's. I would most definitely recommend someone to purchase a car here.

Jason is the best!

by from Suffolk, VA |

Jason was great and super helpful! He made the experience super painless and got us a great deal! We couldn't be happier!