2300 Godwin Boulevard, Suffolk, VA 23434

New 757-539-1000
Used 888-684-0715

Come and visit us today!

Wonderful Experience

by from Suffolk, VA |

We have had many positive buying experiences from Mike Duman! Bobby Kinsey has sold us multiple cars in the and each experience seems to get a little easier. No pressure sales. I have both from other dealerships and the process is like pulling teeth. Bobby makes the process so easy and effortless on the part of the buyer. Bobby is a very personable sales man and we have referred many clients to the deal ship. When we arrived Bobby had all of the details in order, along with all of the paperwork and we were in and out within 1 hour. That is what I call top notch service. As we signed the paper work Bobby changes out the plates and made sure vehicle was in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Bobby Kinsey and Mike Duman for your next New or Used vehicle!!

by from Corapeake, NC |

Mr. Mervise great sales guy at Mike Duman Auto Sales. Go and ask for him at this Suffolk location. Wonderful experience. Tracy Bradshaw

first time buyer

by from Elizabeth city nc |

Trey Freeman was an excellent salesman. I knew what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. He did better than I expected. I will be back for sure. Thank you for all that u have done for me.

You Did it Again!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Mervis Knight at Mike Duman worked diligently to get us the best financing for our recent automobile purchase. We have been a customer of Mike Duman's since 2003 and have purchased several vehicles from the dealership. I recommend them highly if you are in search of a vehicle...give them a try.

great customer service

by from Suffolk VA |

Mervis Knight is one of the best sales man at Mike Duman Suffolk location.

Great Service

by from Suffolk, VA |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Mike Duman Auto Sales with the assistance of Mervis Knight who in my opinion is best sales man @ Mike Duman. I went in to get my car inspected and in few days I drove away with the car of my dreams, a Mercedes thanks again Mervis your a very professional go getter keep up the good work.

Kia and Chev

by from Chesapeake VA |

Back In Jan i got a kia rio from them i enjoy, all the hard work that my dealer when threw to get me my amazing 2014 kia rio. i enjoy my low monthly payments and really recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a new car. Now this pass weekend again this dealership help not just me again but my fiance and she has been dying to get a chev spark, and because of not having any credit. They ask me to help her as a Buyer and Co-Buyer and within the week and only $500 down, she is now driving her 2013 Chev Spark! Thank you so much!

Excellent Service, Freindly/Helpful Dealers

by from Suffolk, VA |

My fiance and I recently each got a car from Mike Duman auto and we had the best car buying experience i think we could ever possibly hope for. Dealers Angelo and Mervis were extraordinary. They listened to our situations and the parameters we had in mind and set us up in the perfect cras. We got basically exactly what we wanted, and the whole team over there, from lot to business office were just simply great. Everyone is willing to work with you to get the best out of your experience.

Thanks for great service

by from Suffolk virginia |

Bought a 2008 impala from Mervis knight. Great dealer. Great dealership. Thank you

Bowden

by from Virginia |

No pressure from sales staff during our search. Straight forward information when we were discussing details of the sale. Would recommend this dealership and staff to others. Business office was very helpful with explanation of terms of sale. Will return for any future vehicle purchases.

Outstanding Service

by from Franklin, VA |

My vehicle purchase at Mike Duman was a no hassle, quality invested, custom care experience! I felt reassured by the consistent attention they gave to my specific needs. Mervis Knight is the best salesman ever! I would recommend Mike Duman Auto Sales to everyone....credible, quality care!!!