Nutmeg Auto Wholesalers

Nutmeg Auto Wholesalers

438 Main Street, East Harford, CT 06118

Used 888-798-3816

We have the keys to your next car!

Overall a good experience. Would go there again.

by from Canaan, CT |

We bought a 2003 Volvo in very good condition. The only thing wrong with it was a rusty muffler heat shield. The dealer said they would fix it for free even though we bought the car "as is". Instead we brought it to our mechanic and he told us the car was in great shape other than that 1 minor issue. Other than that, our experience with Nutmeg was pretty great. We bought the car from Pat, the owner and finished the deal with Cindy, the manager. Both were very friendly. Cindy got us a very good interest rate on the car loan. I would definitely buy from this dealer again.

so disapointed

by from Hartford,CT |

I went to the so called nutmeg to find out they wouldn't pick up my calls when i went there in person the sales person would ignore me i wanted a 2007 honda accord that looked like the picture they offer online but looked totally different when i went up to the car in person.....Forget about negotiating a price cause i couldn't bring it down to a nickel i must say im so disappointed hope this review is useful

Nutmeg Auto Wholesalers responded to this review

February 19, 2014

Hi Jesus, I am Cindy from Nutmeg Auto in East Hartford, I am very sorry you had a bad experience at the dealership, I don't know why your calls were not picked up, because I answer all the calls that come through, unless we are closed, then the machine should have picked up your calls. I would have to disagree with you on the pictures online and the car we have on our lot, the pictures do not do the car justice at all, the car looks 100% better in person. I am sorry we could not discount the price but we work on a very small profit margin, we do a very good safety on the car before it leaves also, and offer a discount on the labor rate if you need service down the road, in that car I do not have the room to discount. Jesus I am also very sorry you felt ignored, and I am very sorry I ignored you. I wouldn't do that intentionally, I really like my job and my customers. I know we can't make every one happy but in my defense, I really do try. Cindy Albert, Nutmeg Auto Wholesalers, Inc. East Hartford, CT.

Acura RSX Type S

by from Hartford CT |

Needed a car so stoped by the dealership to see what they had. Had exactly what i was looking for an made the buying proccess as easy as it could be Cindy is awesome aswell as the mechanic Tony an owner Pat. Best place to buy a quality used car without any problems.

stopped in to check, walked out with a car

by from East Hartford. CT |

i went to nutmeg auto to check out if they had anything in my price range. I was looking at a local audi dealership but upon walking in i was showed a car that hadnt even been put out yet, after a little paper work i showed up two days later and picked up my audi s4!

customer

by from Saratoga Springs New UYork |

I live in upstate new york, went to Nutmeg because they had exactly the car i was looking for. Cindy is great to work with. They need no advertising with a person Like Cindy helping customers she is great. I did get home and was advised that the battery in my 325 BMW was original and maybe for "counting on it" purposes I should get a new one. I did that and Nutmeg assisted with my purchase even though I bought the car "as is". They are great to work with, possess a high level of integrity and want very much to please their customers. I will recommend them to everyone.

LOVE THEM!!!! PURCHASE HERE!!

by from East Hartford |

humble, knowledgable awesome staff! I have a long history of family members and close friends that purchased their cars from here and will continue to by here. Cindy is awesome love her to death. The day I purchased my 05 Honda Accord LX my brake light oddly went out after the safety and light check. Cindy told me to come right in and I was out of there in no more than 10 mins. It didn't feel that long at all because Cindy is not only a great sales person but a hostess as well. She makes sure your comfortable and okay. Being a 21 year old female dealerships tend to want to take advantage of you but not here, very humble like I said before. "These teenagers will be our future buyers, so I will let them sit in their future cars" They have a great reputation with the younger this is why it is the first place they do go and spread the word.

Finally Honest and Trustworthy Dealer/Repair Shop

by from Meriden, CT |

Found my highend '03 SUV in '06 from Cindy on Cars.com. Buying was smooth-she said to come back for low-cost maintenance repairs for my whole family. Each time back, she saves me $. When I had $1,500 optional repairs (O2 sensor, dr lock, AC vents), I asked if she should find me a newer SUV. Shockingly, she said "no...SUV looks great-keep it!! Space out the repairs when needed." Being a woman, I need to have someone I can trust to do the best FOR ME and Cindy does that FOR ME!! Women especially, go see Cindy-you won't regret it.

Awesome experience. Great value

by from Lebanon ct. |

I have purchased several cars from Nutmeg Auto. I have also purchased vehicles for my business. EVERY time has been a great experience. The sales staff is very helpful and will go out of their way to insure the customer is happy. I have received a great value with every car I have purchased. I also use their service center on a regular basis and they also are very knowledgeable and very pleasant. They offer exceptional service at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Nutmeg Auto to anyone looking to buy a car or looking to find a repair shop.

Finally an honest dealership and repair!

by from Bolton |

The reviewer with the bad taste in their mouth MUST have gone to a different dealership and posted in error. Wife and I bought our most recent vehicle here and I can guarantee this is where we will purchase our next used vehicle as well. It's a small staff with big hearts and excellent auto knowledge. Not a fancy place (why waste money on overhead.) This will sound like a fake review, but they honestly treat us so well that we've purchased them gift certificates for how they treat us and squeeze us in when we need a repair ASAP. You won't find a more honest mechanic or dealership. Plus they turn over stock quickly and carry what's selling. I've personally recommended several friends looking for a car or repair shop to go to Nutmeg Auto Wholesales.

Best place to buy a used vehicle

by from Glastonbury, Ct |

I have been to Nutmeg twice to purchase cars and the experience there was awesome. Cindy provides the best customer service and goes out of her way to meet your needs. She is always there to help, should you have ANY issues at all with your purchase. Our daughters are looking to purchase cars and will be surely be back to Nutmeg Auto Wholesalers.