Noble All American of Newton

Service 888-876-5632

Your Dealer of Choice

Cadillac XTS

by from Metro Des Moines |

Due to the unusual launch of this new vehicle I was having trouble finding an available vehicle. I went to Cars.com and made an inquiry of several dealerships. Noble All American was the only one who responded and it was very prompt. They made me an offer on exactly the car I wanted that seemed fair, so I went in for a trade evaluation. Everything went like clockwork and I was able to execute a successful trade that benefited both parties. I am totally satisfied by the professionalism extended to me. Caddylady

February 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. I hope are enjoying your Cadillac and we will see you when you are back in for service!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Tama, IA |

Enjoyed the great customer service and all the help I got looking for the perfect vehicle for me! If I know of anyone looking for a vehicle I will be sure to mention Noble All American in Newton! :)

Great Service

by from newton ia |

They got the car & loan pretty fast & pretty affordable will go back tell my family & friends

Tom's 2014 Ram 1500 Purchase Experience- Noble

by from Newton, IA |

Purchase experience was a positive one. Salesman, Steve Stonehocker was professional and helpful. Thanks to Noble for helping make our second Noble purchase a friendly one.

Got the car I wanted

by from Brooklyn, IA |

I was looking for a car - checked the internet and Noble had one that had all the features I was looking for. They responded to my internet question and then called again to see if I would be interested in coming in. Since I was already on my way that worked out good. The salesman was very professional - showed me the car - had my car looked at and offered what I thought was a good trade in price. It went very well with the finance officer as well - I went back a couple of days later and picked up the car - the young man who went over everything with me was very good - really seemed to know all of the features and made me easy with learning the new things. I hope I can get as good as him and learn all these new things. All in all it was a good experience and I would go there again.

Certified pre-owned 2013 Ford

by from West Liberty, IA |

I just picked up my Focus today (6-30 ) early afternoon as a line of severe storms was approaching and picking up speed from the west. Reports of 2 in. hail, heavy rain, flooding of rivers and streams and tornadoes were all over the media. As the temp. dropped rapidly and the sky filled with ominous clouds the people of Noble All American worked as a cohesive team to switch my plates and get my paperwork ready so I could sign and get on the road back to eastern Iowa. I made it back to West Liberty without incident, running from the storms the entire way. Less than 15 min. after my arrival home the first storm struck with 50 mile an hour winds and blinding torrential rains.It was a nerve- wracking journey home. Noble All American gave me the deal and the lead time I needed! Thank you all very much. Sincerely, Eric B.

Exceptional Experience

by from Pleasant Hill, IA |

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had, period. The staff could not have been more professional. Noble shuold definitely be on your short list if you are in the market for a vehicle.

2007 Outlook

by from Fremont Iowa |

1) To start, they posted on this site that if you bring a print out of the car you looking at there would be special internet discounts. We did, and there wasn't, our salesman said "we have to put that in the post, however there are not any internet discounts" 2) We were sent to the finance officer before we even had the chance to test drive the automobile, so we didn't feel like we even had a salesman. He really only talked to us for 3 minutes and that was just to show us how to use the "auto start" feature on the car.. Then he went back to his office and again left us with the finance guy. 3) After our down payment on the auto we only needed a 5000 dollar loan, but they wanted to add a 1700 loan processing fee and plus an additional 440 for the bank to accept our loan... Which is ridiculous, buy the end of the whole process we were so tired and annoyed by the B.S we just bought the car outright. (If my fiance didn't love the car so much i would have left and spent our money somewhere else. 4) After we paid for the car they wanted to prep the car for us, so we sat in the lobby for 45 mins waiting for them to bring us the car, while they had it sitting in front of the next building over, then we had to hunt the person down with the other set of keys, 5) On our way home there was a little less then a quarter tank of gas. To top it all off, (and i'm obviously not talking about the gas tank) This is the worst car buying experience i have ever had and i do NOT recommend anyone buying a car from this company, their customer service didn't deserve the one star i gave them.. They made us feel like we were a burden to them and in the way of doing their job!! So if your looking for good service and someone who might remember your name Go to Charles Gabus Ford instead, because that's were i'm going!!

February 26, 2014

Niki, I apologize for the experience that you had here at Noble. If you could give me a call at your convienence I would be happy to discuss this with you and do what I can to correct it. Sincerely, Tim Kline General Sales Manager 6417879990

buying a new xar

by from newton ia, |

I was really satisfied with the purchase of my 2012 chevy sonic it did not take long to drive away in my new Chevy sonic

February 26, 2014

Thank you for your business!