Noble All American of Newton

Service 888-876-5632

Your Dealer of Choice

Cadillac XTS

by from Metro Des Moines |

Due to the unusual launch of this new vehicle I was having trouble finding an available vehicle. I went to Cars.com and made an inquiry of several dealerships. Noble All American was the only one who responded and it was very prompt. They made me an offer on exactly the car I wanted that seemed fair, so I went in for a trade evaluation. Everything went like clockwork and I was able to execute a successful trade that benefited both parties. I am totally satisfied by the professionalism extended to me. Caddylady

Noble All American of Newton responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. I hope are enjoying your Cadillac and we will see you when you are back in for service!

Great Experience!

by from Newton, iA |

I was previously pretty turned off by this dealership from a previous and brief experience several years ago. I didn't deal with any of the same people this time around and it was amazing! I was referred to Rob by my mother. I had a specific car in mind and features that I required to make a purchase. Rob and the finance guy Tom found me the right car at a great price and rate. They had me in and out around my schedule and made it all very easy. I was able to find the car and finance it and pay off my trade in, in just a few short hours. I commend this dealership on their excellent customer service and dedication to what they do. My Dodge Journey is amazing and I couldn't think of driving anything else!

Good buying experience.

by from Newton, Iowa |

Everyone was friendly and courteous. No high pressure-which I appreciated.

New Jeep

by from Pleasant Hill, Iowa |

Met my price on a new Jeep, and exceeded my trade in. I will definitely send referrals.

So Pleased!

by from Newton, IA |

Wonderful! There was no pressure, there were no games. Given room to think about what I wanted, not what they wanted to sale. Honesty was the best part of this experience. Loving my Ford Focus and everyone that I came in contact with during this shopping experience. Thank you Rob Weuve and all the others involved!

the whole process was easy

by from Collins,Ia |

I bought a used vehicle and start to finish was smooth and painless. good people

Noble All American of Newton responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your Business Dan! We really appreciate it!

New vehicle purchase

by from Altoona, Iowa |

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Escape and have appreciated the excellent service I received. I told the sales person what I wanted and he searched and found exactly that. The "paper signing" procedure was smooth and done in a timely manner. I needed assist with learning how to operate some of the features and the salesman took his time to help me with that. I have received many emails and phone calls since my purchase to ensure that I am completely satisfied. Offers of help, if needed, continue to be given. I highly recommend Noble Ford!

New Car

by from Newton, Iowa |

Excellent customer service, went out of their way to make sure I found a SUV within my budget.

2015 ESCALADE

by from DES MOINES IA. |

BOUGHT A NEW ESCALADE GOT A WAY BETTER DEAL AT NOBLE THAN THE COMPETION I SAVED THOUSANDS$$$$$$!! GREAT SERVICE VERY HAPPY

Great place to buy a car!

by from Tama, IA |

Enjoyed the great customer service and all the help I got looking for the perfect vehicle for me! If I know of anyone looking for a vehicle I will be sure to mention Noble All American in Newton! :)

Great Service

by from newton ia |

They got the car & loan pretty fast & pretty affordable will go back tell my family & friends