Potamkin Hyundai Mitsubishi

2495 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10035

New 888-721-6096
Used 888-818-7956
Service 888-236-6685

You're Approved at Potamkin!!!!!!!!!!

I walked out happy, yes I did.

by from Bronx, NY |

This review is for my dealings with the store's general manager, Jack Schwartz. I submitted a request for a price quote. He called me within 15 minutes. He was up front and told me that he didn't have the exact trim package that I wanted but to give him sometime to find it. He called the next day and told me he found it. To come in and test drive a similar one he did have in stock. I was up front and told him that I didn't want any hidden fees at the end. He assured me that there were going to be none. The car I wanted had to brought in from another dealer. He told that if I decided to go with something he has in stock he can worked a really good deal for me. He wasn't bsing. While I went in for one type of car, my wife had her eyes set on a different type (of course). So I asked about the car my wife liked. After a while he came back with a price. After doing some research, the price was good enough that we decided to go with it. My out the door price was reall close to the numbers Jack had quoted me on paper. Again, I want to emphasize, this review is with my dealings with Jack.

I love my new car

by from oldbride nj |

I stop by your dealership and dealt with shamar. I wanted to get a used hyundai genisis and shamar made it work in my favor on a brand new elantra..I have Bluetooth navi and everything.I cant complain I love it

Great buying experience

by from Ossining, NY |

Great buying experience; I got a quote on-line from Jack Schwartz (the best quote among 5); we agreed on all details and the final purchase price; he faxed me the agreement; next day we went to the store, saw and liked the car (new 2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T) and bought it at the agreed price. Out of the dealership in 2 hours (including trip to the bank to get the bank check). Very simple and straight process; upfront negotiation and agreement was key. Definitely would go again and highly recommend; great service from Jack.

Great Teacher, Great Staff, Professional

by from Bronx, New York |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience with Jack and his staff. We were very pleased with our purchase, and never felt like it was do or die. In fact, I had planned on purchasing another car, but when I saw Jack had another vehicle I was considering, he never complained. IN fact, I got what I felt was a great price!

Happy Customer

by from Bayside, NY |

General Manager Jack Schwartz and Salesman Ron Reid were respectful, courteous and negotiated fairly with me. I highly recommend dealing with them if you are in the market for a car. Also Service Manager Barry Pirzinger is very helpful and conscientious when ensuring that a repair was to my satisfaction.

Pleasurable Experience. Would recommend them,

by from Bayside, NY |

I met with Salesman Ronald Reid and Sales Manager Jack Schwartz to purchase my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. They were both very fair and easy to deal with. I have recommended them both to family and friends.

Excellent Service and Price

by from Flushing, NY |

Jack and Mike were great. no hard sales pitch. jack listened to what i wanted, made a recommendation i wasnt even thinking of. he didnt press. i did some research and realized he was offering a deal i couldnt refuse. a few minutes on the phone, scheduled an appointment and in 15 minutes i was in and out of the dealership with my brand new Elantra GT, all prepper and ready to go. a couple of extras to boot. never had such an easy, pleasant and quick car buying experience. Way to go!

Excellent, fair dealership

by from NY, NY |

The last time I purchased a car was 20 years ago. Being a female, I dreaded the thought of going into a dealership alone and prepared myself mentally to embark on the nerve wracking journey of buying a car. Was I going to be taken advantage of since I know nothing about cars? Were people going to try to sell me something I didn't want or need? Will they be pushy? Then I met Jack and Michael from Potamkin. From the first phone conversation I had with Jack to my driving out in a brand new, beautiful Elantra Limited, all of my fears were 100% unwarranted. They gave me an excellent price and helped answer every question I had. Michael also helped me pick out insurance options. I felt I was dealing with family members who had my best interest at heart. I didn't feel taken advantage of at all. Without a doubt, hands down, I would purchase my next vehicle here and recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car!

Great Staff, Great Experience, Great Place to buy

by from Bronx, NY |

Jack Schwartz, Carlos Camacho, both Mike's from financing and the rest of the staff I came into contact with all treated me in a top shelf manner, never any pressure. They have a really good team and they all bend over backwards to get you into the car you want at a great price. Great buying experience. I highly recommend Potamkin Hyundai.

Potamkin Hyundai of New York

by from New York, NY |

Jack Schwartz and his team did an outstanding job in handling my lease on a new Huyndai Elantra and I recommend this firm without hesitation. They were thoughtful, mindful of the amount of time spent in the dealership, knew their business and did their level best to provide me with very good value for the money. If you're looking for a car, look no further. Call Jack Schwartz, now!

Great service

by from New York NY |

Been going there for years and very pleased with the entire staff. A big shout out to Ron from the servicing area couldn't ask for a better person! Thanks from the entire family!