Potamkin Hyundai Mitsubishi

2495 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10035

New 888-721-6096
Used 888-818-7956
Service 888-236-6685

You're Approved at Potamkin!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it but yes... a dealer you can trust

by from Teaneck, NJ |

I did not want to go to any dealer and go through the 10+ trips the saleman makes to the manager. The back and forth is very unpleasent. I did tghe internet research and sent out some price requests. Mr Schwartz (man is he popular) called me less than 1 minute later, gave me a price including tax and plates that was super. I wnet to see him and signed the deal, picked up my car 2 days later without any pressure to buy an extended warranty or anything else. I hope he is still there when I am ready for my next vehicle. I don't want to deal with anyone else. Jack.... have the courier bring me my $5K now...... just kidding. The best buying experience ever.

Jeffrey

by from Massapequa, NY |

My overall experience at this dealership was unsurpassed. Danielle Sawyer,salesperson was personable, friendly, and professional. The owner Jack Schwartz made sure the experience was stressFREE. Too bad I only needed 1 car.

Incredible Buying Experience!

by from Nassau County, New York |

Best experience I could have ever imagined with General Manager, Jack Schwartz at Potamkin Hyundai. From initial telephone inquiry to driving away with my 2015 Santa Fe Sport, every aspect was straight forward, clear and exactly as promised. Jack Schwartz should set the standard for all car dealerships. After having negative experiences at 3 Nassau County dealerships I stumbled across a review of Potamkin and decided to give Jack a call. I knew what I wanted and Jack was honest in telling me he did not yet have the 2015s but would call me when he did. The call came weeks before I had expected. We met with Jack and our wonderful sales associate, Derrick Russo at the dealership. They were knowledgeable and pleasant; the numbers were as represented on the telephone; no games. Other dealers said it could be weeks to months to find the vehicle as I requested. It took Jack two days to locate. A few days later I drove off with my new SUV. In addition to being painless, Jack?s numbers were better than any of the others, hands down. I would highly recommend traveling any reasonable distance to buy your vehicle through Jack Schwartz at Potamkin Hyundai. PS. I love my new vehicle. Thanks Jack and Derrick

Best Car Buying Experince Ever!

by from Floral Park, NY |

Jack Schwartz the sales manager is the best I've ever dealt with in the industry. You don't find people with old fashion values anymore. He will do anything he can to work with you and does it with dignity and respect. I don't even live in Manhattan but when I got in contact with the dealer doing my online shopping he personally called me and got with me on the phone and I knew right away he was different and I was right! Carlos Camacho was my personal salesman and we can't say enough about him either. He was waiting at the door when we pulled up. I feel like we had a luxury experience for a non luxury car, I drove over and left with a car! A great car I might add Great Choice!

"WHAT A DIFFERENCE GOING TO POTAMKIN HYUNDAI"

by from New York, NY |

We had gone to almost every Nassau County Hyundai dealership and was treated like GARBAGE. We finally visited Jack Schwartz and Derek Russo at the Manhattan location and were treated like ROYALTY! They had the best price, the most honest, sincere and friendly general manager (Jack Schwartz) and salesperson (Derek Russo) who turned a horrible nightmare (previous dealerships) into the most pleasant buying experience!! The Manhattan location is gigantic and offers everything to the prospective buyer, including breakfast! Talk about being customer oriented! It just doesn't get better than this. We can't say one bad thing about this dealership! Potamkin Hyundai does business the way business should be done. These gentlemen made all the difference in the world. We are pleased to make the commute from Nassau County to Manhattan because this is where we put our trust and our business! Potamkin will receive all our future business, and this is where you should buy your next car.

Never had better client service

by from New York, NY |

I've leased from Cadillac, Lexus, Mercedes, and Audi over the years and I've never had better customer service than with Jack and Carlos at Potamkin. I used truecar and Jack Schwartz was the first to respond and in the end, had the best price. Best experience with car dealership I ever had. I always felt like they were doing the right thing and always telling the truth.

great price, great service.

by from westchester ny |

Great price, great service and friendly sales representatives. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great car-buying experience!

by from Elmont, NY |

This was a great car-buying experience! Jack and Emmanuel were friendly, didn't push and allowed me to make my own decisions. It was fast and easy. The tour of the car prior to handing it over was very helpful! Very happy with the car! Wish my previous experiences were like this one. These guys really know how to treat customers well.

Go see Jack Schwartz the next time you need a car

by from North Caldwell, NJ |

I was recently in the market for a "previously enjoyed" car. I used USAA's car buying service to pick out a couple of vehicles that looked promising and started visiting the dealerships to see them in person. After one particularly disappointing visit to another dealership, I decided I would pop over the bridge and see a low-mileage 2011 Sonata at Potamkin. The price was so much better than everything I had seen that my expectations were very low. But the car looked spectacular and drove great, so I sat down with my sales guy, Manny Sutton (a very cool, down-to-earth guy), and a half hour later, I had bought a car. Everything was casual and pleasant. No haggling, no high pressure tactics to add things onto the sale. The price I walked in with from USAA was the exact price I paid. And the fact that it was Certified Pre-Owned was a pleasant surprise, too. Jack told me to call him if I found anything wrong with the car (or for anything else) and a few days later I discovered a minor issue with the fuel gauge. Jack had me bring the car in and took care of everything, even giving me a loaner so I wasn't stuck without a way to get around. The service department was friendly and efficient and kept me in the loop every step of the way during the repair. (Thanks, Barry & Nathan!) I can't imagine these guys make a ton of money on internet sales, but they treated me like I had bought a new $50K car. Overall a great experience!

easiest and most satisfying experience

by from New york, NY |

Purchased a 2014 sonata today and this is the most customer friendly staff I have ever met and will get you in and out quickly without breaking the bank at all. Purchasing or leasing new or used you will definitely find the best deal here.

Believe it, you can buy a car by phone

by from medford, new york |

Believe it, you can by a car by phone with a dealership. You're always told if a deal seems too good too be true don't believe it, well I was just proven wrong. My wife and I live in Suffolk County and put in for a quote to Potamkin Hyundai, New York, NY. Within minutes the dealer called back with the quote. I could not believe the quote I was given, so the following morning I called back and talked to the General Manager and he insured me the quote was correct and then informed me about rebates that were available. We were also surprised with the low interest rate they offered. We still had our doubts, until the time we arrive at the dealership. They greeted us when we pulled into the parking lot. The customer service was outstanding, the car was right there for us to check it out. The General Manager came over to meet us and was willing to answer any questions we had. The two other gentlemen we dealt with (sales & finance) went out of their way by explaining everything. The bottom line is the entire staff was truthful, honest and made you feel relaxed by not playing games like other dealerships. I strongly recommend buying a car from this dealership.