4754 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

New 888-798-6109
Used 888-861-6889
Service 888-647-3853

Mistlin Honda Your Honda Superstore

Great service from sales person, Bryant

by from Modesto, Ca |

I had 3 years of business with Honda and I recently signed another 3 years from same sales person. Sales consultant, Bryan Christenson was great help to find new vehicle and made a good deal.

November 21, 2013

Wonderful to hear your past and current experience with Bryan was great. We are sure that he will continue to give you great service in the future as well. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your business!

Professional

by from Modesto, ca |

Professional service department and a heads up of future service needs so I am not shocked when the next service is expensive. I like the straight forward discussion of the needs of my car without being pushy. The department find the problem the first time and I do not have to take my car back because it wasn't repaired correctly the first time. appreciate that because I do not have time to take the car in.

November 21, 2013

Thank you Terry for your kind review. We are happy to hear your service experience was straight forward and professional. Our service writers do a wonderful job explaining your current and future repair and maintenance needs to keep your car running great. Thank you for your business!

Great experience, very courtious and friendly~

by from Modesto, CA |

I just had 30,000 mile service for my CRV, they gentlemen in your service department are wonderful. They explain what is being done and are very courtious. When I came back to pick up my vehicle, 2 of the service guys greeted me and thanked me for coming to Mistlen. Very nice experience!

November 16, 2013

We are glad to hear your service experience went well A! Our long time service team prides themselves on explaining the work that needs to be done. Enjoy your CR-V and thanks again for your business.

Great Service!

by from Modesto, CA |

Everyone was very helpful and kind and they were glad to help me out with taking care of our van. We were very impressed with the job that was done. Thank you!

November 13, 2013

We are happy to hear about your recent service experience! Thank you Monica for your business and we look forward to helping you again.

Great service & quick!

by from Modesto, CA |

Your people are friendly, not pushy. They were willing to match a price I got from another dealer. I also like the fact that this is the dealer I take my other 2 Hondas for service.

November 13, 2013

Thank you Marsha for the nice comments! We appreciate your sales and service business. Please enjoy your new vehicle and feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Thanks again!

Great service

by from Modesto, CA |

Randy Credille continues to give outstanding service. He explains what has to be done to the car to keep it working efficiently, and never tries to pressure you into agreeing to unnecessary service. I keep coming to Mistlin because of Randy. A great service agent - kind,friendly and knowledgeable.

November 5, 2013

Thank you Andrew for your kind and informative words about Randy. We know he will continue to give you the same friendly and pressure free service in the future. Thanks again for taking time to write and we always appreciate your business.

Honda Civic Purchase

by from Modesto, California |

I have always appreciated Honda representatives positive demeanor and assistance to a customer's needs. I have been a Honda customer for the past 20 years and won't change.

October 21, 2013

Thank you Kara for your kind words and Mistlin Honda loyalty. We always appreciate your business and will continue to work hard so every experience remains positive.

great service, poos sales force

by from modesto,ca |

I truly appreciate the wonderful service department provided mostly by Randy. The sales force were not knowlegeable about the vehicle and could not compete with internet pricing.

October 21, 2013

Thank you Doug for your review. We take all recommendations seriously from our customers to always improve our process.

by from Modesto, Ca. |

I like seeing & talking with my friend Randy. I've also I gotten to know others. It's way outa the way for me to go there, but I don't trust anyone else. It's also warm in the winter and cool in the summer in the waiting room..

October 21, 2013

Thank you George for taking the time to comment on our service department. We value your opinion and will always work to make your waiting time as comfortable and fast as possible.

Great people

by from Modesto CA |

The ease of doing business. The fair price for the car and my trade. The friendly people you know you can trust. Tony Goss And Carl are the best

October 3, 2013

Thank you Gary for the kind words. We truly value your opinion. Let us know if you need anything regarding your new Honda. Thanks again. Quinn Lanigan (209)549-5000