Mistlin Honda

Service 888-647-3853

Mistlin Honda Your Honda Superstore

Great people

by from Modesto CA |

The ease of doing business. The fair price for the car and my trade. The friendly people you know you can trust. Tony Goss And Carl are the best

Mistlin Honda responded to this review

October 3, 2013

Thank you Gary for the kind words. We truly value your opinion. Let us know if you need anything regarding your new Honda. Thanks again. Quinn Lanigan (209)549-5000

They have a great waiting area with wifi, clean 2

by from Modesto,CA |

It is a place I feel comfortable taking my car to be serviced because they are always so nice and they take excellent care of my car.

Mistlin Honda responded to this review

October 3, 2013

We are glad to hear you enjoyed our service department and customer lounge. We pride ourselves with five master certified mechanics. Please contact us if there is anything you need. Thanks again, Quinn Lanigan (209)549-5000

Dan Ulvevadet

by from Twain Harte, CA |

Vehicle was done in a timely fashion. But, I did get there early. Staff was courtous and nice. The Technician was great who serviced my vehicle.

Good experience

by from Modesto, CA |

Honored internet certificate with no haggling. Nick Meyers, the sales person, was extremely knowledgeable about the 2014 vehicle. This contrasted with other sales people at different locations who always indicated their vehicles were too new and they hadn't had a chance to learn all the new features. My initial telephone calls with Tomas Perez were very pleasant and informative. When he wasn't available when we went to the dealership, he graciously asked Nick to help us so we didn't have to wait.

Great Dealership

by from Modesto, Ca. |

Our sales person was Jeff Bigelow and he was very concerned with making sure that we got all the information about the vehicle that we were interested in. Great salesman attitude and very polite, appreciated.

Great 'car-side' manner

by from Modesto, CA |

I love the friendliness and politeness of all your guys, even when I ask questions that maybe aren't essential but I'm just curious about something on my car.

Satisfied

by from Modesto,CA |

My wife and I just purchased a car from Mistlin. The whole process went very smoothly. Prices were competitive. I would definitely do business with them again.

Great service an sales!!!!!

by from Modesto Ca |

Thank You,,,, Mistlin.. Me an my wife have bought many Honda's over the years from you guys, Your service an sales dept are the best. You treat people the way your supposed too..Eli Quinn,Sami,Randy,Jim... Your the best !!!

I had a great experience!

by from Modesto, CA |

Yesterday I purchased my third Honda from Mistlin Honda. Quinn and Eli were the best! They always make me feel like family. Thank you so much MISTLIN HONDA. Sherry T.

Great Expierence: Mistlin Honda and Sammy Merza

by from Modesto, CA |

I had not intended to buy a car on this Saturday Afternoon. My son was having a key made at the Nissan Dealership down the street. Since we were on McHenry we decided to look at the cars and first went to the Toyota Dealership I wasn't in the market to buy a car yet, but was thinking about buying a used car in the summer. After looking at the cars at several other dealerships we decided we should see what the Mistlin Honda Dealership had available. When we arrived we were greeted by Sammy Merza, who was very friendly and personable. He made us feel welcomed. I told him I was only looking at the cars but when he showed me the first car I fell in love with the 2013 Honda Civic. I have always owned either a black or beige car and never thought I would buy a burgundy colored car. This car has everything, even things I never thought I would have a need for. He gave me an excellent deal on the car with a great interest rate I would have been an idiot to pass up. So after a few minutes I found myself signing a contract and went home with a beautiful 2013 Burgundy Honda Civic. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and friendly and it looks like I am transferring my Modesto Toyota loyalty to Mistlin Honda loyalty.