Rick Hendrick Toyota Sandy Springs

Service 888-211-9180

Come see the all New Rick Hendrick Toyota Sandy Springs

Low-Stress, Hassle-Free, New Car Purchase

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I needed a car, period. After having gone without a car for a year, with two teenagers, and a new job; I was at my wits end. After canceling a hair appointment with my stylist due to transportation issues, my stylist told me about her awesome car buying experience and recommended that I call Romina at Rick Hendrick Toyota. I took Romina's information, not really expecting much because I was starting over in life and I didn't expect anyone to understand that except me and God. However, this was not the case! From the moment I contacted Romina, she regarded me as important and treated my circumstances from the perspective of a fellow human being as opposed to a statistic or sales quota. This isn't a long story to make short because the very next day, I was approved for a brand new 2015 Toyota Corrolla! No, I didn't have take off work to convince Romina of my need for a car. No, I didn't have to obtain massive amounts of personal documents to provide to Romina. Instead, Romina asked me "straight to the point" questions. I answered. I was approved and told I could come pick out my choice of Corolla. What a blessing! I'm so grateful. Furthermore, Romina still keeps in contact with me; how thoughtful... see; human being experience. My only caveat is for the dealership to supply free water to it's customers.

Don't shop here

by from Sandy Springs Ga |

My daughter was shopping for a car. She saw one online at this establishment and called.nsje was told that the car was on site and the price and mileage were correct. When we arrived, we were told the woman we spoke with on the phone would come and meet us and then we would meet a floor salesperson. She never showed up. The salesperson informed us that the car she SAID was there was actually sold two weeks ago! He then began to ask questions even though we told him we were unhappy being told the car was on site when it wasn't. Our daughter told him the parameters of what she was looking for. He left, doing THE GRIND, for over ten minutes. His "manager" came and told us that the woman who had spoken to us originally was being "spoken" to about Mis-informing us. Then he told our daughter he wanted to exceed her expectations and give her a better car for less money.he also told some story of having been in hotel,hospitality and that so now our treatment would improve? He disappeared , doing THE GRIND, and then came back and said he could show her three cars that would be fit her criteria.mshe insisted on going with him to see the cars on site since we didn't want to WAIT AGAIN. He rambled us to the farthest part of the lot and did not have three specific cars to show and the ones he did were unacceptable. Not based on the criteria she had given. Then walking all the way back to the front he showed her a car that fit her criteria but not her price,of course they wanted to up sell. We had not been to a car dealership to buy in many years, we found that the old system has not changed. Even with computers and being able to see everything you have at the touch of a button, they still do things the old way....the wrong way.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Mr. VanRensselaer - Thank you for the great service and support.. You turned a very stressful situation into a good experience. You keep going the extra miles and I appreciate your kindness and support during this process. You continue to keep me informed of the progress on my car repair and patiently answer my questions and address my concerns. You are an asset to Rick Hendrick Toyota.

Shawn Dunn and Anish Patel

by from Snellville, Ga. |

Shopping for a new car can be very frustrating. I went to Rick Hendrick Toyota Sandy Springs on Sunday 7/5/2015, after visiting two other Toyota dealerships. When I got to Rich Hendrick Toyota I was met by Shawn Dunn, with a warm smile. I told him the car we were in the market for. When he told me he could get the price I was looking for on the Rav4, I was shocked. Shawn came back with my price, which was NOT a hardball sale. Two days later, we went back to seal the deal. I also had the pleasure of working with the other part of Shawn's Team, Anish Patel. Here again with Anish, a warm smile, and "ready to do business" in a kind and great way. We are very happy that we had the chance to work with two great guys in purchasing our New Rav4. Dealing with great salespeople like Shawn Dunn and Anish Patel, is why we came back to purchase a new car for the second time at Rick Hendrick Toyota Sandy Springs. Please go in Rick Hendrick Toyota Sandy Springs and ask for Shawn Dunn, and or Anish Patel to see what great salespeople they truly are.

Great service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I stopped in today to have my tire looked at and repaired. I just wanted to write and say that the service employee, Steve VanRensselaer, that assisted me, was wonderful. He was very polite, treated me like I knew what I was talking about. I am a female, and have not always been treated like I know what I am talking about, regarding cars. Just wanted to let you know that I was very pleased today while at your dealer ship. Steve made everything very easy and was a great help.

Salesperson and office staff felt like old friends

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

It had been quite a while since I had purchased a new car, and I was dreading the process. I worked with Romina who provided by far the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. She was not only pleasant but knew her stuff.

best experience ever

by from Atlanta ga |

Ab 4/23/2015 Reason For Visit Sales (New) "Best experience in car buying" I bought a 2015 from Romina, She is wonderful and went above and beyond to make it an enjoyable experience. We did all the work over the internet and phone. I just went to the dealership for 15 minutes to look at the vehicle. On delivery day, she had all the paperwork ready, I was in and out in no time. Everyone , including Finance and Appraisal managers were great, they explained everything and made sure that we were on the same page. Romina did a wonderful job in explaining all the new features and systems in the vehicle. I would recommend her and her dealership to anyone looking to buy a Toyota Great job Romina!

A stress free, no hassle, car buying experience!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I was in need of a car and was referred to Romina from my hairstylist. I didn't take the referral seriously as I thought my only option would be a "buy here pay here" dealership. Instantly, upon contacting Romina she put me at ease that she'll work with me guide me thru the process. I didn't have to see her in person, but she gathered all my information while I was at work myself! Talk about convenience! This isn't a long story because the very next morning I was approved for a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla! I even had the option of picking the particular car I desired. Romina never left my side, she listened to my plight and connected with me as a human being, a mother, not a sales quota or statistic. Listen, you can't have gone thru much more hardship than I have, and yet Rick Hendrick Toyota made the car buying experience possible for me and they can do the same for u! Go see Romina!

Over all great place to buy a vehicle

by from Sandy Springs, Ga |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Rick Hendrick Toyota. Both times the experience was excellent. Romina Muhametaj sold me my current vehicle which is a Rav 4 Limited. She continues to this day to answer any questions or problems that I may have. She has been a true life saver for me. I have never had a sales person continue to be there for me months after the sale. Thank you Romina!!!! Can not say it enough. Thank you Toyota for all your help as well. You make me feel like you care. Great place to buy a vehicle and get your service done. Everyone is friendly and professional.

Great no-pressure shopping

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have purchased two cars from Rick Hendrick Sandy Springs. Both were great experiences. In each case, I visited the showroom over multiple days. There was never any pressure to buy that day. All the information I asked for was readily available, and the sales people seemed more interested in helping me than making the sale. I bought the second car from Romina, who patiently spent probably twelve hour with me over the course of two weeks! I'm very happy with both the cars and the service I received, and highly recommend both the dealership and my salespeople.

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Atlanta, GA |

We dealt with Romina while purchasing our 2012 Sienna. She has been great throughout the entire process. She still works with us after the purchase of the vehicle. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to purchase a used car.