Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines

New 888-817-4717
Used 888-277-8974
Service 888-356-7210

An AutoNation Company.

The excellent satisfaction in buying a luxury car

by from Pembroke Pines Fl 33028 |

On Tuesday, July 30, 2014, I had a wonderful experience in purchasing a luxury vehicle, I had visited several dealership before but the one that stood out the most was Mercedes Benz of Pembroke pines located at 14199 Pines blvd. The customer service was great and Mr Kashif Shaukat was dedicated in fitting me with a vehicle of my dream as well as my financial needs. I had gone to this dealership a few times before and after I met with Mr Kashif and explained what I was looking for, he was committed in working with me and he did an excellent job in providing full satisfaction. I am now enjoying my 2014 Mercedes Benz, ML350 and familiaring myself with the many features. Thanks to Mercedes Benz and staff of Pembroke Pines.

August 5, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. The staff at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. Happy motoring!

President

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Help me out with questions and got car I dreamed of

New mercedes

Best car buying experience in over 40 years of purchases

Great customer service

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Very nice and smooth buying process. Not pushy but yet active.

Great Service Department.

by from Florida |

Very please brought my car in for service at 9 and had it back at 4 with a free loaner and care was washed.

Surprisingly pleasant exoerience

by from Cooper city, FL |

I was pleasantly surprised by how personable the employees were. I felt welcome, and I was not pressured. In fact, I came in the first time to test drive a car, and did not intend to purchase it yet because I was researching. My salesperson, Dane Ortiz, was friendly and helpful, took me on a test drive, and gave me his card for when I was ready. His relaxed and nice demeanor made me come back to buy from him, instead of other salespeople and dealerships I visited. The financing department was equally pleasant to work with.

No complaints with the services or the facility

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

It was nice clerk very professional interested in what I was saying

December 16, 2014

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (954) 644-5035. We'd appreciate the chance to learn more about your visit.

Mercedes Benz Purchasing Experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I must say that I had a wonderful experience purchasing my GLA250 from Mercedes Benz of Pembroke Pines. The staff was excellent especially the wonderful salesmen (Carlos Medina). I would like to thank everyone there at this dealership you made my purchasing experience unforgettable.

Great Experience

by from Pembroke PInes FL |

Jorge Rey was fantastic, we had a great experience, he was excellent, knowledgeable, no pressure - listens to what you want. He cares, that is very hard to find now. I would definitely recommend him. He does not come across like other Car Salesman.

Perfect Experience on buying a Car.

by from Miramar, Florida |

On Wednesday, November 12th i had the pleasure of buying the 1st Mercedes Benz for my wife as a birthday gift. We always had BMW and Jaguar and i will never change the great experience we had in the sales representative at Mercedes Benz Pembroke Pines, Mr. Kaiser Llerena. It was such a wonderful experience, since the moment we walk in the dealership to signing the finance papers. Mr. Kaiser was so knowledge of the car and his professionalism was out of this world. He convinced us on why we need to buy a Mercedes Benz versus an Audi or another BMA. We had just came from the Audi dealership and my wife was convince on getting an Audi, till she saw the 2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550, that was her dream car. We finalize lease numbers and i got my wife her new MB. I want to thanks everyone at Mercedes Benz Pembroke Pines, in particular Mr. Kaiser Llerena. Will definitely go back when the times comes for me to change my Range Rover..!!

Making car buying easy!

by from FtMyers Florida |

I bought a used car. It is very nice and was a good price. Great sales people and mine is still checking with me to make sure all is well.

November 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!