Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines

Service 888-356-7210

An AutoNation Company.

Total Satisfaction

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

My recent purchase was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Everyone was very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. Customer service is second to none. My Salesperson, George Rey, was patient, knowledgeable and a great resource. Finance Director, Joe Rey, is a true professional; patient and very helpful in finding the car I wanted. This dealership's service goes well beyond the normal.

July 2, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with George. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting, and are happy this was what you received.

Excellent Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

My Husband & I had the most amazing experience a few days ago when we stop by the Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines. My surprise was that we end it up having the best Deal & the Best Service Ever. The People there are very amicable & very caring, especially David Acosta that went out of his way to make us feel very comfortable right away. David did everything possible for us to get what we really want it. We're very Grateful for everything they did for us & very happy to have such a Great Experience! :)

My new Mercedes-Benz

by from Weston,FL |

It took a little bit of waiting for me in order to get my new CLA Mercedes-Benz, but patience paid off. I am delighted with my new car. The Service was A+. My sales advisor, Mr Raph Hundley was incredible. I would recommend him with my eyes closed .

Wonderful Experience

by from Miramar, Florida |

We were referred to Jorge Rey to lease a new Mercedes and the whole process could not have gone smoother. Jorge was pleasant, attentive, funny and super knowledgable about the car. Most importantly, he gave us a great deal!!! Willfred in finance was also great. Best car-buying experience to date!!!

Outstanding car dealership.

by from Miami, Florida |

I have been servicing my vehicle at this location for four years. Mercedes Benz of Pembroke Pines provide excellent customer service, the quality of repairs is second to none, and the place has a nice and clean atmosphere. Mr Alex Ruiz has been my service advisor for approximately three of those years. Alex is a very courteous, professional, and customer service oriented person, and pays to even the most minute details. Thanks to him and the rest of the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines always a positive experience with servicing my vehicle. I definitely recommend this business.

Excellent sales person.

by from Miami,FL |

My experience at the P Pines dealer was excellent,the Sales person,David Acosta made the process easy and our stay at the Dealer confortable. i personally think that to look for the car from the confort of his office is much better than look around thru the dealer,all u need to do is tell David what do u expect from the car,he looks at the system and brings exactly what u r looking for.

Leasing a M-B @ Pembroke Pines

by from Cooper City, FL |

This is my fourth Mercedes Benz lease at Pembroke Pines and I have always received excellent service. However, like all car dealerships, negotiations for a new vehicle takes too long. In all other aspects: facility, service and customer relations, in my experience, have continuously been outstanding. The staff at this dealership are customer satisfaction oriented. CZ

Exceptionally excellent service

by from Cooper City, Florida |

My service manager Mr Charles Campbell is an exceptional professional. A car was reserved for me and my whole experience was excellent. This my 6th Mercedes Benz, and my most satisfying service experience.

June 18, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Gwendolyn. It's great to hear that we could be of such help over the years!

Finance rep left me with a bad feeling

by from Davie ,FL |

This is my second purchase from Mercedes of Pembroke Pines. The rep Todd Goode was very good and we negotiated a fair deal. But the Finance rep Loyal was ,in my opinion condescending and his effort to up sell me was annoying. If it weren't for Todd and the finance Manager Joel ( who called me) to rectify the finance rep heavy hand I might not have been satisfied. Thank you Todd and Joel for your efforts,and making the outcome favorable.

Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great experience working with Jose PeTrash. Upfront and honest. There were a few hick-ups through the process on my end getting the car transported and Jose did all he could to help. Thanks for a great experience!

April 26, 2014

Thanks for the feedback of our dealership and Jose. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.