Don Sitts Auto Sales

Don Sitts Auto Sales

2461 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Used 888-216-7259

"Quality Pre-owned Vehicles since 1979"

Fast, No-Nonsense, No Games

by from Northfield, Ohio |

I went in expecting to do battle with the dealerships but Franco from Don Sitts took the fight out of the experience. He was inviting, not pushy, and asked me what he could do to make me happy and how he could get my business today.He actually took my educated offer and I was out the door within two hours of arriving. I really got a sense this place was not littered with phoney salespeople and Jason in the business office found a very good rate that beat my credit union's rate! I would definitely recommend Don Sitts!

January 11, 2014

Your business is greatly appreciated. It's important that our customers are comfortable and never pressured. Franco, along with the rest of our staff work very hard to make sure our customers get the best deal possible from start to finish. We want our customers to know they can count on us as much after the sale as before. Enjoy your new vehicle and again Thank you for your purchase and your trust.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Wow!! I hated car shopping before today. Some salesmen seem like vultures and negotiating ? forget it. No matter what you do, you feel like you?ve gotten a bad deal. But not today! What a pleasure it was dealing with Franco at Don Sitts. He was polite, courteous and very non-intrusive, but responsive and knowledgeable. Imagine my surprise when he handed us the keys to a vehicle and said take your time with the test drive and he was quite willing to have our mechanic check out the used vehicle. The actual deal was a breeze. After the shop inspected our vehicle, Franco presented us with an offer that was fair (we?d already done our homework on the internet), no haggling ? what a treat!!. While the paperwork was being completed Franco told us he was having the car washed again (it was already immaculate inside and out). The Don Sitts Auto Group really knows how to treat customers. Thanks Don Sitts for nurturing a culture that involves nice, caring people with no high pressure sales techniques.

Great service, clean facilities, no pressure

by from Sharon, PA |

Drover up on a Saturday morning not knowing what to expect. After a three (3) month search for a truck I would make the hour drive to Don Sitts anytime I am looking for a vehicle. Mike had the truck in the lot prior to my arrival and I knew I would be driving it home. The truck was everything Mike said it would be and he was one of the most professional salesman I have ever dealt with. NO pressure tactics and the experience was enjoyable. Mike introduced me to Terry in finance and she was extremely pleasant, professional and explained everything in detail. I will definitely recommend Don Sitts Auto to everyone I know.

July 18, 2014

Your Business is greatly appreciated! We take great pride in our inventory and do not play games or mislead our customers. We are here to help and make vehicle buying nice and simple. We are family owned and operated going on 25 years and want our customers to feel like one of our family. With the Internet there are 100's of Dealers that you could of gone but we thank you for giving us the opportunity to sell you a quality vehicle you can count on. We are here for you before, during and after the purchase. Thank you again and we look forward to helping you, your family and friends in the future!

TO GOOD TO BE TRUE !!!

by from WARREN ,PA |

I LIKE MOST PEOPLE LOATHE BUYING A USED CAR WITH ALL THE GAMES ABOUT THE PRICE, MISREPRESENTATION OF THE CONDITION AND PRESSURE TO BUY THE ADD ONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TODAY ONLY. I SAW MY CAR ONLINE AT DON SITTS AND IT LOOKED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AN 04 CHRYSLER 300M WITH 35K IN SHOWROOM CONDITION. I DID MY RESEARCH HAD MY CHECK CUT FOR WHAT I THOUGHT THE CAR WAS WORTH AND DROVE 3 HOURS FROM PA TO OHIO TO LOOK AT THE CAR READY TO BE DISAPPOINTED . I WALKED IN WITH A GIANT CHIP ON MY SHOULDER (I APOLOGIZE FRANCO) READY TO START THE GAMES. HOWEVER THE CAR WAS STUNNING!!!! I PUT POOR FRANCO THROUGH THE HOOPS HE PUT THE CAR ON THE RACK FOR ME AFTER HOURS MADE ME EXTRA KEYS AT NO CHARGE.AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FRANCO !!! I WILL BE TOTALLY HONEST I PAID A LITTLE MORE THAN THE PRICE MY RESEARCH CAME UP WITH ONLINE BUT THE CAR WAS WORTH IT!!! THESE PEOPLE LOVE CARS AND ONLY HAVE THE BEST ON THEIR LOT. THE HARDEST PART ABOUT BUYING FROM HERE IS NOT COMING HOME WITH TWO CARS!!!! JASON IN FINANCE WAS ALSO GREAT EXPLAINED THE EXTENDED WARRANTIES BUT NO BUY IT NOW PRESSURE!!! WE WILL BE BACK!!!!

July 8, 2014

We truly appreciate you coming the distance! We do not play games or over promise! In addition, we never pressure our customers. We believe in taking care of our customers before, during and after every sale. Your business means a lot to us and we know there are many dealerships that you could of stopped at along the way but were glad you gave us the opportunity to earn your business, trust and purchase a pristine vehicle. Thanks again.

Review for Don Sitts Auto sales

by from Seven Hills, Ohio |

My husband and I just purchased a car from Don Sitts Auto Sales. It was great! We never felt pressured , while looking at the cars, from anyone. Franco and Jason were great! They helped the two us step by step through the process of buying our first car from a dealership. We were very impressed by the entire team at Don Sitts Auto Sales.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your Business. We never pressure or push our customers. We take pride in our customers, reputation and product and always do the best we can to help them anyway we can. In addition, we have a great service department, so if we can be of any help for your vehicle repairs, we very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you again. Look forward to helping you in the future.

Good Experience

by from akron, Ohio |

Last Friday we started looking for a car for my wife so I thought I would try Don Sitts. A friend had told me years ago that Don Sitts was the place to go but I had never tried it. My friend was right the people at Don Sitts were extremely helpful and courtesy. Our sales representative was Franco and he did a good job without putting us under a lot of pressure. I would recommend anyone looking for a good used car to go to Don Sitts first and see if they have a vehicle you would like to try out. I had my mechanic inspect it before closing the deal. He said he found no problems which is very unusual for the used cars brought into his service station for such checks.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your purchase! We never pressure our customers and never hide anything, so we never have a problem when customer requested a 3rd party inspection. We have a wonderful service department that can work on all makes and models and have all our vehicles go thru the shop for complete inspection. We are here for you before, during and after all sales. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle.

friendly, friendly, friendly

by from Akron, OH |

My wife and I had a horrible experience at another dealership a week prior so we came to don sitts expecting the same but Franco put us at ease upon our arrival. He was helpful without being pushy and we felt he always had our best interests in mind. The cars are priced appropriately and we received a fair amount for our trade in. It's obvious they care for their customers not only during the selling process but also in their service as well. Other dealers should take note that if you want people to not only buy a car from you but to come back and buy another vehicle, service is key. Thank you to Franco and Terry in the finance dept for a pleasurable experience.

April 21, 2014

Thank You for giving us an opportunity to earn your business. We take pride in taking care of all our customers and will never be pushy. We do not play games and respect our customers time. It's our goal to help assist all our customers in accomplishing their goal and getting the vehicle that fits their needs, wants and budget. A repeat customer is a satisfied customer and we work very hard to keep our customers coming back. You can always count on us! Thanks again for your business and your kind words.

Very pleasant experience

by from Akron, OH |

I went to Don Sitts on a Saturday morning and was greeted by Franco within about a minute of getting there. After talking for about another minute he was pulling the car I came to look at around so my wife and I could take it for a drive. We waited inside where it was nice and warm and were offered coffee and other beverages while he put the plate on it. We went for a drive and I pulled off to an empty parking lot so I could look the car over thoroughly. I was very impressed with the condition of the vehicle and how nicely it had been detailed. They had even just put brand new tires on it and they weren't just the cheapest tires they could get. They put very high quality tires on it. We went back to the dealer and worked up the paperwork. Franco showed me that the vehicle was priced very well compared to other ones in the area. There was no haggling needed. It was priced right from the beginning. We then went up to financing and got what I feel was a good rate. They were having some computer issues so it took longer than it could have but those things happen and everyone was very friendly so I didn't mind. We were there for about two and a half hours total. We left very pleased with our purchase and experience. I think my only criticism and it's really not a big deal would be that the building could use some updating. I really enjoyed most of the decorations, especially the old gas pump tv and all the hot rod stuff, but some of the office furniture had duct tape on it. Overall we were extremely pleased and will recommend Don Sitts to friends. Thanks for the great experience.

April 9, 2014

Franco, along with the rest of our employees work very hard to accommodate our customers no matter what the weather conditions. In addition, we price our vehicles not our customers. We research our inventory daily and are very persistent to offer the best product at the best price. Thank you for the opportunity and your trust in purchasing your vehicle from Don Sitts Auto Sales. We are also for you as much after the sale as before. Enjoy your new ride.

After the sale

by from Canton, Ohio |

I was really impressed with the customer service after the sale. The deal was done, and we discovered there was only one key to the car. Without saying a word, we were told a new key would be provided for us without charge. Thank you for caring, Franco.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you with your purchase. We value our customer's before, during and after every sale. We appreciate your business and will always be here to help you with your automotive needs. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Could not ask for anything better!!!!

by from Orrville, Ohio |

I was looking for a C5 Corvette. I'm a VERY picky person. It had to be the right color, transmission, coupe, options, low miles, in my price range, and in VERY good shape. My son found this car on a internet search. I thought to myself this would be a small low quaility used car dealer and not worth my time. Since it was only 40 miles away I agreed to go and look. Boy, did I get a surprise. Don Sitts has NO junk on their lot. They have more than 200 good cars at fair prices. My salesman (Karl) was a very nice knowledgable person that was laid back and never pushy. He actually WANTED to help me find the car I was looking for. After I put it on a lift and went from front to back with a flashlight looking for rust I found this car to be perfect. If you are looking for a fair deal on a good car this is the dealer for you. I thought all their prices to be FAIR for the QUALITY you are getting. If you want junk, buy junk. Buy no means are they overpriced at all. I wont disclose the interest rate I got from them but on a 10 year old sportscar it was GREAT! I met with the owner and he was very friendly and was sincere about my business with them. I actually gave them the specs. of another C5 Corvette I would like to purchase for my wife and told them to call me when they have one to look at. Again, prices are very fair for a quaility vehichle. If you want junk, buy junk, but you will not find junk here.

April 4, 2014

Thank you for coming the distance. We take pride in our product and work hard to offer the best product and the best prices. Customer Service is our number goal and working with our customers without being pushy is the only way we do business. We our Family owned in operated and will never be a pressure environment. Enjoy your new corvette and again Thank you for the Business!

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from TALLMADGE OHIO |

FRANCO CASALINOVA WAS MY SALES PERSON .HE FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ,I WILL REFER HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS,

February 27, 2014

Thank you for coming to Don Sitts Auto Sales and purchasing a vehicle. Franco and the rest of our sales staff take great pride and trying to fulfill all our customers needs and wants. We listen to our customers goals and never pressure them into making a deal.