Don Sitts Auto Sales

Don Sitts Auto Sales

2461 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Used 888-216-7259

"Quality Pre-owned Vehicles since 1979"

Fast, No-Nonsense, No Games

by from Northfield, Ohio |

I went in expecting to do battle with the dealerships but Franco from Don Sitts took the fight out of the experience. He was inviting, not pushy, and asked me what he could do to make me happy and how he could get my business today.He actually took my educated offer and I was out the door within two hours of arriving. I really got a sense this place was not littered with phoney salespeople and Jason in the business office found a very good rate that beat my credit union's rate! I would definitely recommend Don Sitts!

January 11, 2014

Your business is greatly appreciated. It's important that our customers are comfortable and never pressured. Franco, along with the rest of our staff work very hard to make sure our customers get the best deal possible from start to finish. We want our customers to know they can count on us as much after the sale as before. Enjoy your new vehicle and again Thank you for your purchase and your trust.

Wonderful Experience

by from Akron, OH |

My brother and nephew have purchased cars from Don Sitts before. They got good deals on very nice used cars. I decided to give them a try. I looked on the internet first and found the great looking hard top Sebring convertible. I emailed about that car and my email was returned quickly. I set up a time to go in and drive the vehicle but I also checked the internet again and saw a Toyota Camry. I drove both. I had a hard time making up my mind. My salesman, Glenn Griffith was very patient with me. I did go with the Camry because it was a year newer and it had a sunroof. Just felt it was more a good fit for me. I would tell anyone I know buying a used car to go to Don Sitts.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We take great pride in taking care of all our customers and want to do whatever we can to assist our customers to find the right vehicle for their needs and wants. We also have a state of the art service department to assist you with all your mechancial needs, along with a friendly staff to help you keep your vehicles in tip top condition. We look forward to helping you in the future and again Welcome to the Don Sitts Auto Family!

E-mail reply

by from Bellville, Ohio |

I was interested in a particular vehicle that I saw on the internet. I e-mailed them for more information and they got right back to me.But ultimately the travel time was just too much to make a deal possible.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for your interest in our vehicles and reviewing our website. We do everything possible to react quickly to all our customers needs and wants either by email, phone or in person. If we can be of any help in the future, please know we will be here for you.

Great Service, Pricing and No Pressure

by from Stow, OH |

A trusted family member gave me such a glowing recommendation for Don Sitts that I felt I had to investigate purchasing there, and my experience more than lived up to that recommendation. I went in with a specific amount to spend and Darlene was so helpful to accommodate my limit. Would buy there again and will pass on my recommendation to others. Was not pressured in any way and received clear and helpful explanations about warranty possibilities for my 8-year old Toyota Camry from Jason. Five stars, hands down.

April 9, 2015

We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Pressure is something we've never done or never will. It is our everyday policy to treat every customer with nothing but the utmost respect. Know that we are here for you as much after the sales as before and you can always count on us. Enjoy your new vehicle and will be ready when your ready for the next one!

Quality cars and Quality service!

by from Akron, Oh. |

I was in need of a car and Franco Casalinova came through for me. Franco offered the best of what Don Sitts does. Great Customer Service. He was informative, and genuine, took care of all my concerns and made the experience excellent . Don Sitts was very cordial a Great guy helped to make me feel comfortable and pleased with the purchase decision. To all the service staff that I met, you do a great job Thank You for an experience that will bring me back for my next vehicle. Franco you're the man Great job!

January 14, 2015

Customer Service is very important to Don Sitts Auto Sales. Franco, along with the rest of our staff do their best to help all our customers. Our Service Department is also second to none. No job to big or small, we can handle it all. Thank you for your buisness and look forward to helping you with your future automotive needs!

I would rather buy used than new for the service

by from Barberton, ohio |

This is my fourth car from Don Sitts, Every time I return for warranty service my car is repaired and I'm provided a car to drive until the repair is complete without any argument plus when I pick my car up the repairs are not only completed my car is washed. I was asked not to return to a particular dealership several years ago after buying a new car and trying to get recall work done, I told them I received better service at a used car dealer. I informed the manufacturer of my experience and they were unconcerned. During this visit, Don Sitts agreed to provide tires of my choice mount and balance them to satisfy my request to remedy a bad tire issue on the used car I was buying.

January 13, 2015

Your Loyality and Business is greatly appreciated! Customer service is our number goal and everyday practice. Although we know we are not perfect, We always try to be and if we make a mistake, we address it, correct it and move forward. We are always here for our customers before, during and after every sale. We look forward to helping you in the future! Thanks again for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

Don Sitts Auto Group - Best experience EVER!

by from Stow, OH |

This was the BEST experience we have ever had in buying a vehicle! Our sales person was Curt Conrad and he responded promptly to an e-mail asking about a car on their lot. It was Winter season, so he brought the car inside, plus, allowed us to take it home to really experience the full test drive. Curt was extremely knowledgable, answered very question and was an expert in handling our trade-in. Terry handled the financing before we even arrived which made the process go so fast - we have waited at other dealers for 3 plus hours and we were paying cash! The whole atmosphere was comfortable, friendly and casual - very family oriented. Don Sitts Auto Group is a fantastic, customer-centric car dealership and they will definitely be our dealership for future purchases!

January 6, 2015

We appreciate your Business! Curt, Terry and the rest of our staff work hard to make car and or truck buying as simple as possible. We do not pressure our customers and also hold nothing back because we want our customers to have as much information as possible to assist in making the right purchase for their needs and wants. We look forward to helping you in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle.

My Faith in Car Dealerships has been restored!

by from Clearwater, FL |

I was searching for a 2013 Camaro RS with 2LT within a certain price range on cars.com and one was listed at Don Sitts Auto Group, among numerous other dealerships across the country. I had narrowed my search down to 5 saved cars that I was keeping a watch on, so I started to read the reviews about each dealership. Don Sitts had the most 5-star reviews (out of nearly 100 ... not just 1 or 2) that included reviews for both Sales and Service, which I was impressed with. I had already called and got a quote on another car first and almost accepted the offer, but I decided at the last minute to call Don Sitts just to see if their car was still available, which it was. I was thoroughly satisfied with my salesman, Franco who was honest and upfront with me. After giving me time to think about the 2 cars, I called Franco back and told him I decided to buy their convertible and the rest is history. Jason handled the business end and was able to overnight the documents I needed to sign and send back and after a quick bank transfer, the car was mine. I had to have it transported so after a week, the car finally arrived yesterday and it is even better than Franco described. Can't say enough about my experience with Jason and Franco at Don Sitts. CHEERS!!!

January 6, 2015

Thank you for coming the distance to purchase your New Camaro! We understand that there are many dealers that you could of easily went too but take great pride that we earn your respect and trust. We work very hard to please all our customers near and far, along with pricing our quality vehicles well within the market. You can always count us.!

Great customer service

by from Cuyohoga Falls |

Just bought a Chevy Colorado yesterday. entire process took an hour and walked away with a great truck. Franco really looked out for me and Terry was warm and friendly. They really make the process smooth and do not make you feel like a number for the month. thank you guys

November 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing Don Sitts Auto Sales. Taking care of the custmer is the only way we do business. We appreciate your Business and look forward to helping you in the future. We also have a great Service Department that can work on all makes and models, so please don't hestitate to give them a try when your in need of mechanical repairs.

Great experience

by from Covington, VA |

I recently purchased my 2012 Beetle from Don Sitts Auto. Going into the buying process, I was looking for someone who would initially work with me through email. I typically prefer to do business through email so that I have record of conversations (plus I can get a feel for the person)--and that is not something most car dealers will go for. I emailed multiple dealers ready to buy a vehicle, but I got a vague response asking me to "stop by" or give them a quick call to discuss what I wanted. My first interaction with Glenn was a postive one. He gave me the exact information I was looking for in a timely manner. Glenn connected me with Terry (in finance) who was also super friendly and helpful. Within 24 hours, I was prepared for a 5-hour drive to Don Sitts for my "new" car. Everyone my mother and I came into contact at the dealership was pleasant. I did not get what I was hoping for my trade-in, but I did get what Glenn and I had discussed before anyone assessed my vehicle (a fair price)--and that was enough to make me feel assured and respected. The financing process with Jason was quick and painless--he even fought for a lower interest rate than we had originally. He is a great asset to the team. Registering my out-of-state car in Virginia has turned out to be a pain... which is not something I had expected. To top it off, my 30-day tags were ruined in the wind and rain. To my surprise, I called Terry and she promised to help. Within an hour, she had arranged for new tags to be sent to me. Keep in mind, they already had my business but wanted to make sure I was still happy. In today's world, those customer service moments really stand out--especially to someone who works in the Hospitality Industry! I definitely reccommend Don Sitts Auto!

November 4, 2014

Thank you for coming the distance. We realize that you pass may dealers on the way to ours and could of easily passed us by but trusted us with your purchase. As you found out, Don Sitts is here for you before, during and after every sale. We understand that not everything always goes perfect but when things change, were the first to find out how we can help. We do not play games and do whatever we can to make their vehicle buying simple and easy. Enjoy your New Beetle and don't hestiate to reach out to us if you have any other questions or are in need of another vehicle. Your Buisness is greatly appreciated.

Cadillac SRX purchase

by from North Canton, Ohio |

Had a really great experience with Curt Conrad at Don Sitts while trying to find a replacement car for our SRX that was totaled. Would not hesitate to recommend him & his dealership. They were most accommodating, low-key, no pushy tactics.

November 4, 2014

Your Business is greatly appreciated. Our employees at Don Sitts Auto Sales do their best to accomidate all our customers needs and wants, along with helping them with all the information needed to make their choice of vehicle. It is our policy to never push or pressure any of our customers, yet make the experience as smooth and efficient. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you in the future.