Don Sitts Auto Sales

Don Sitts Auto Sales

2461 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Used 888-216-7259

"Quality Pre-owned Vehicles since 1979"

Fast, No-Nonsense, No Games

by from Northfield, Ohio |

I went in expecting to do battle with the dealerships but Franco from Don Sitts took the fight out of the experience. He was inviting, not pushy, and asked me what he could do to make me happy and how he could get my business today.He actually took my educated offer and I was out the door within two hours of arriving. I really got a sense this place was not littered with phoney salespeople and Jason in the business office found a very good rate that beat my credit union's rate! I would definitely recommend Don Sitts!

January 11, 2014

Your business is greatly appreciated. It's important that our customers are comfortable and never pressured. Franco, along with the rest of our staff work very hard to make sure our customers get the best deal possible from start to finish. We want our customers to know they can count on us as much after the sale as before. Enjoy your new vehicle and again Thank you for your purchase and your trust.

Honda CRV-EX 2012

by from Akron, OH |

I had a very pleasant experience buying a car at Don Sitts. The salesman and financial staff were terrific. No pressure, very trustworthy, and very efficient. Thanks!

good people

by from ravenna ohio |

i work at a facility and i take care of a resident here who used to go to the riverfront cruise in with her husband before she was unable to attend due to being in a wheelchair and not having a wheelchair accessible vehicle... Don sitts helped her an her family get a vehicle and now she can go enjoy her life a little more now that she can get out and about!!!! i tell you what she talks about it every day!!! she loves it!! you made her one happy women!!! there still are wonderful people in this world!!! i might be comming out soon to talk about a trade in!!!

July 7, 2015

Don is a person that does go above and beyond to take care of all his customers. He is always working on ways to make things work even when it doesn't seem possible. If there is a way to get it done, Don gets it done! Nobody takes care of their customers like Don Sitts Auto Sales. Another satisfied customer makes our day! Enjoy the van and we look forward to seeing her at the Riverfront Car Cruise!

Most Enjoyable Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Walton Hills, OH |

I got a great car for a great price with very personalized service from our salesperson, Darlene Matthew & Don Sitts himself! We couldn't be more pleased. I am a business owner in Cuyahoga Falls & Don Sitts Auto Sales has always had a reputation for having good quality cars & being fair & honest. This was my first buying experience there because I usually buy new vehicles but this vehicle I could not pass up.

July 7, 2015

Don Sitts himself is more then a name on the front of the building. He is here everyday, meeting and greeting the customers and never screens his calls. In addition, our sales staff works hard to make sure all our customers are handled with the best customer possible. You can always count on us to help you with our automotive needs. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to sell you a quality preowned vehicle. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Frequent buyer of Don Sitts

by from Stow, Ohio |

My husband and I have bought many vehicles over the years there and have always been very satisfied with the whole process. Its not often you find customer service that good. Terry, the expert in financing, kept us happy even while doing the paperwork!

June 23, 2015

We truly appreciate your loyalty. Taking care of our customer's is what we do and wouldn't have it any other way. In addition, Terry, along with the rest of our staff try hard to make vehicle purchasing as smooth as possible. Thank you for the Business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Quick and easy.

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

I felt like family purchasing my new vehicle at Don Sitts. Everyone is friendly and welcoming as soon as you walk in the door. They let you test drive the vehicle for as long as you please to get a good feel for whether or not you really like it. There was no pressure in going through the buying process. They give you the available options and let you choose as you please without any push from them. They worked hard to get me in and out in a timely manner, as well as to get me the best interest rate possible for my loan. I was able to drive my new Jeep to work that evening. Overall, it was a great experience.

June 17, 2015

We work very hard to take care of all our customers. In our 25 years in Business, We have never pressure any of our customers, nor ever will. Buying a new vehicle should be a exciting adventure and we do our best to offer every option possible to help our customers meet their needs and wants. In addition, we have a superior service department with a friendly staff to assit you when your vehicle needs serviced. Enjoy your new vehicle and Thank you for your Business.

Wonderful Experience

by from Akron, OH |

My brother and nephew have purchased cars from Don Sitts before. They got good deals on very nice used cars. I decided to give them a try. I looked on the internet first and found the great looking hard top Sebring convertible. I emailed about that car and my email was returned quickly. I set up a time to go in and drive the vehicle but I also checked the internet again and saw a Toyota Camry. I drove both. I had a hard time making up my mind. My salesman, Glenn Griffith was very patient with me. I did go with the Camry because it was a year newer and it had a sunroof. Just felt it was more a good fit for me. I would tell anyone I know buying a used car to go to Don Sitts.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We take great pride in taking care of all our customers and want to do whatever we can to assist our customers to find the right vehicle for their needs and wants. We also have a state of the art service department to assist you with all your mechancial needs, along with a friendly staff to help you keep your vehicles in tip top condition. We look forward to helping you in the future and again Welcome to the Don Sitts Auto Family!

E-mail reply

by from Bellville, Ohio |

I was interested in a particular vehicle that I saw on the internet. I e-mailed them for more information and they got right back to me.But ultimately the travel time was just too much to make a deal possible.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for your interest in our vehicles and reviewing our website. We do everything possible to react quickly to all our customers needs and wants either by email, phone or in person. If we can be of any help in the future, please know we will be here for you.

Great Service, Pricing and No Pressure

by from Stow, OH |

A trusted family member gave me such a glowing recommendation for Don Sitts that I felt I had to investigate purchasing there, and my experience more than lived up to that recommendation. I went in with a specific amount to spend and Darlene was so helpful to accommodate my limit. Would buy there again and will pass on my recommendation to others. Was not pressured in any way and received clear and helpful explanations about warranty possibilities for my 8-year old Toyota Camry from Jason. Five stars, hands down.

April 9, 2015

We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Pressure is something we've never done or never will. It is our everyday policy to treat every customer with nothing but the utmost respect. Know that we are here for you as much after the sales as before and you can always count on us. Enjoy your new vehicle and will be ready when your ready for the next one!

Quality cars and Quality service!

by from Akron, Oh. |

I was in need of a car and Franco Casalinova came through for me. Franco offered the best of what Don Sitts does. Great Customer Service. He was informative, and genuine, took care of all my concerns and made the experience excellent . Don Sitts was very cordial a Great guy helped to make me feel comfortable and pleased with the purchase decision. To all the service staff that I met, you do a great job Thank You for an experience that will bring me back for my next vehicle. Franco you're the man Great job!

January 14, 2015

Customer Service is very important to Don Sitts Auto Sales. Franco, along with the rest of our staff do their best to help all our customers. Our Service Department is also second to none. No job to big or small, we can handle it all. Thank you for your buisness and look forward to helping you with your future automotive needs!

I would rather buy used than new for the service

by from Barberton, ohio |

This is my fourth car from Don Sitts, Every time I return for warranty service my car is repaired and I'm provided a car to drive until the repair is complete without any argument plus when I pick my car up the repairs are not only completed my car is washed. I was asked not to return to a particular dealership several years ago after buying a new car and trying to get recall work done, I told them I received better service at a used car dealer. I informed the manufacturer of my experience and they were unconcerned. During this visit, Don Sitts agreed to provide tires of my choice mount and balance them to satisfy my request to remedy a bad tire issue on the used car I was buying.

January 13, 2015

Your Loyality and Business is greatly appreciated! Customer service is our number goal and everyday practice. Although we know we are not perfect, We always try to be and if we make a mistake, we address it, correct it and move forward. We are always here for our customers before, during and after every sale. We look forward to helping you in the future! Thanks again for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!