John Sam Motors

916 E. Clair St., Allentown, PA 18109

Used 888-231-2189

the vette

by from carlisle pa |

sir,i look at the vette,and no one got back with.i even sent another mail,and again no one got back with me.thank you chet

John Sam Motors responded to this review

November 21, 2014

Chet, I apologize for the trouble. We got a new computer in the shop and the reply that I sent you, along with many other emails, never went through. The problem has now been corrected. If you are still interested or have any questions please call me directly at 610-435-1900. Thank you, John Sam

Very responsive dealer

by from Allentown,, PA |

Mr. Sam was very responsive to my inquiry though I did not purchase a car at this time.

easy, no hassle purchase

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I got a good deal on the vehicle I purchased and a fair trade in on the car I was driving. This is a very small shop but if he has the vehicle you are interested I would recommend purchasing from John Sam Motors. You won't get the ridiculous numbers game like some of the larger dealers give you.

Buying a GOOD used vehicle

by from Louisa, KY |

Love this place and love to work with John and his staff... Just bought a used van for a non-profit group that saves kill shelter dogs... He was honest,sincere, and really cares about his customers.... I am so glad we were blessed with finding the right van through him.... Many blessings to John Sam Motors because he was sure a blessing to our organization....