1 Persing Auto Sales

(2.3) 6 Reviews

1040 South Fourth St., Allentown, PA 18103

excellent

by from allentown p.a. |

This is a great dealership. From the time I walked in to when I walked out Joe made sure that everything went well. Any issues I had he let me rest assured knowing it would be taken care of. I was truly happy with my experience here. I would recommend it to anyone

Persing Auto the worst place to buy a car from....

by from Allentown Pa |

I purchased a car from them in March of 2015 and it's July and the clutch went on my car..... They gave me a 50/50 warranty on parts and labor...When I brought the car back they made me wait almost a week to even look at the car.. stated they only have one mechanic and the place looks like a hole in the wall.. I was desperate and needed a car for work before I lost my job. Finally after a week and them looking at it they told me I'm on my own it's wear n tear and they don't cover that but they said they would install the clutch if I purchased it for a lesser price than other shops would and it's been 3 days that I'm waiting for the price....My sister bought a minivan there and less than 6 months the motor went I really regret going there at all and guarantee you will too if you purchase from them BE VERY CAREFUL AND EVEN IF YOUR DESPERATE LIKE I WAS DON'T GO THERE AND BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!

STAY FAR AWAY!

by from allentown |

Don't go to this dealer, unless you want to keep taking the car back for repairs. The sales men aren't even actual sales men an they don't even fully inspect the cars to make sure they are functioning properly. Sure, their down payments are low...but you will end up regretting it later, go down the street and buy a car with a warranty. You'll be glad you did.

Save yourself from a huge headache!

by from Allentown, PA |

As soon as driven off the lot, engine light came on and there was problems with the car. Broke down couple of times and they would not fix anything! Paid way too much over any book value for car. After going thru it, found paperwork not to be correct. Now only few months later, car not running at all. Loss of $thousands! STAY AWAY - NO GOOD!

no good

by from easton,pa |

my dad want through 2 cars in a year there saleman jay was rude the owner was too.stay away an save your your money.

Very Friendly

by from Allentown, pa |

I just purchased a vehicle from here the salesman was very nice his name was jasone and i couldnt be any happier with the price or the car!!!!