Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Happy First Time BMW Owner!

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

From the moment I walked in the doors of the dealership I was made at home! The front desk assistant was courteous and greeted me with a sincere welcome! I was within a few moments finding myself being greeted by sales associate Ferdinand Garrido, who was extremely professional from asking me what it was I was looking for until the last pen stroke was made and I was leaving in my first BMW. I came with my sister and we were both on more than a few occasion checked on as he was getting the financials and warranty information together. The car was in immaculate shape an Ferd made sure that he got it detailed thoroughly before I left the lot! I just want to say that my experience at Global created a client to customer trust immediately with the integrity that was displayed by Ferd and Kirk in Financing! I will be sending my friends here and not because BMW's are amazing vehicles but also because the service from the door until you are out of the driveway mirrors the same experience! Happy First Time BMW Owner! Kevin M.

Great New Car Lease Experience

by from Marietta, GA |

This is the 11th BMW I have Leased or Purchased from Global Imports and every one has been an absolute pleasure. The representatives from the receptionist to the Manager are extremely cordial, helpful, and make the process enjoyable.

The best car purchase experience ever!

by from Mahwah, NJ |

I recently purchased my dream car, a 2011 BMW 328i convertible, from Global Imports BMW in Atlanta. The people there were very friendly and helped make my purchase stress free. I travelled all the way from New Jersey to purchase my car at Global Imports BMW and it proved to be a worthwhile trip. The next time I need a car I will certainly buy from Global Imports BMW because they earned my business and more importantly they treated me with dignity and respect. I would to thank Tres Bullard (Client Advisor), Ross Ingle (Pre Owned Director), and Kirt Reimschisel (Finance) for all their help!

Global Imports

by from Marietta, Georgia |

This purchase of our X-5 was one of approximately 10 we have made over our lifetime at Global. Pete Drexler was our salesman as he has been for years. We have owned other luxury cars including Mercedes, Audi and Infiniti. Invariably I we kick ourselves for not sticking with BMW. Pete is like buying a car from your best friend. He is fair, organized and knowledgeable. He makes parting with the money painless and he is always a gentleman. The Global Facility is outstanding. The service department is run by a great bunch of dedicated men and women. The service really makes owning the car a first class experience. They really know their cars and they maintain their employees year after year. We recommend BMW and Global with five stars. Tom and Jennifer Venker

Wonderful Experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Just leased a new car from Global Imports BMW and had such a pleasant experience. The entire team was kind, patient and knowledgeable. It shows that they truly care about their customers. Would recommend them to everyone and anyone!

The BEST experience ever!

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

I have always wanted a BMW... and on Feb 7th, 2015... it happened! Initially it started with some research on the internet, and then a phone call, and speaking with Kumal(Internet Sales Manager), which by the way, was extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions without missing a beat! I specified to him that I would call and set up an appt, to test drive my dream car.... and truly my intent was to only do a test drive...Yeah... right! (LOL) I walked out with a Beautiful 2014 320i, PRE-OWNED CERTIFIED BMW! So on that very day, Feb 7th, I walked into Global Imports and BAM! Was immediately greeted by friendly smiles! I looked to my right and I saw it.. my name in Lights( white dry erase board). Me and my entire family, were then escorted to meet our salesman, Juan Clavell! Can I just say.... he is the best. Thank you Juan, for all your help,professionalism, knowledge, patience and most of all treating me and my entire family with such care! I would also like to thank Rene Hess(finance manager) for being awesome, professional, fun and explaining everything in such great detail, the experience was well worth it. Overall, I was impressed and from this point on, I will recommend Global Imports BMW.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Global Imports BMW. The customer service I received was amazing! I arrived 30 minutes prior to closing and my sales rep, Charles, took his time with me and made me feel very special. I purchased a used vehicle in amazing condition and at a very affordable price. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle I purchased and the customer service I received. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase their next used or new vehicle at Global Imports BMW.

Great experience!

by from Atlanta |

My husband bought me a 2015 X3 for my birthday! Global Imports is the place to go most definitely!!!! Fred in sales was most patient with us, very helpful in making our decision, knowledgeable, most courteous, highly recommend him. Last but not least, Michael in finance, briliant, respectful, very patient in explaining the options available, and helped tremendosly to make it an easier transaction. You must request him if your next purchase is at Global Imports. Overall, wonderful experience and the place to go buy your BMW!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Last week I purchased new BMW X5 from Global Imports. My Sales Advisor Chris, Byers is a very nice person. He treated me as a family member and I was very much satisfied with his service. Total Sales process was amazing.

Quick Service

by from Greenville, SC |

Fast and efficient service. Initial offer signed and out the door with car in one hour.

Great buying experience!

by from Atlanta, ga |

I recently had a baby, and my husband and I decided that my cute little 2 door convertible was no longer working. I loved my car, and had turned down every other SUV I test drove because it wasn't my car. My husband suggested the x3 and I laughed because I like sport handling and my small car atmosphere. Upon entering the facility we were directed to Roman. He was amazing!! He told me a lot about the car and actually made me excited to purchase! During the test drive he gave me more info and helped me weigh my eos and cons. Seriously, go see Roman if you want to purchase a car from here! We came back a few days later and purchased the vehicle! The process was easy! The facility is immaculate, the whole staff was so nice to us during both visits. I think the only thing that I could complain about was the car was not detailed up to my husbands standards when we were ready to take it home and they were backed up so we either had to wait another hour or just take it the way it was. Overall it was a great experience though.