Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Happy First Time BMW Owner!

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

From the moment I walked in the doors of the dealership I was made at home! The front desk assistant was courteous and greeted me with a sincere welcome! I was within a few moments finding myself being greeted by sales associate Ferdinand Garrido, who was extremely professional from asking me what it was I was looking for until the last pen stroke was made and I was leaving in my first BMW. I came with my sister and we were both on more than a few occasion checked on as he was getting the financials and warranty information together. The car was in immaculate shape an Ferd made sure that he got it detailed thoroughly before I left the lot! I just want to say that my experience at Global created a client to customer trust immediately with the integrity that was displayed by Ferd and Kirk in Financing! I will be sending my friends here and not because BMW's are amazing vehicles but also because the service from the door until you are out of the driveway mirrors the same experience! Happy First Time BMW Owner! Kevin M.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Alpharetta |

Was notified via email that I was due for service, which was great! My service advisor, was Rafael Sandoval! He was excellent and so helpful! I was in and out in, no time. I enjoy coming to Global because the customer service is "Top Notch". Everyone is so friendly and I love that there is a cafe to hang out at, while you wait for your car. By the way, the folks at the cafe are awesome as well! Thanks for taking such great care of my car and thanks for being consistant with great customer service!!!

Customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

Since I bought my BMW almost 4 years ago, I have enjoyed excellent service from staff at Global Imports. They are very accomodating for even the smallest issue. Thanks to Ricardo, Teddy and Johnny for taking such good care of me.

Superior Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Andrew Warner is a terrific Service Advisor. I came to Global on June 30 with three service requests -- all were handled in a superior and efficient manner. Andrew is attentive to detail, eager to please and just a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Andrew.

Zak Rietzfeld and Global BMW

by from Atlanta, GA |

Zak is top notch in every way and his attention to his clients both impressive and appreciated. He is respectful and professional and I HIGHLY recommend him.

Mark Tishler and Global BMW

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have worked with Mark for a number of years now and I am continually impressed by his professionalism and his attention to each client. I HIGHLY recommend seeing him for your BMW

Great service !!!

by from Marietta, GA |

Just needed topping off of oil.... Quick in and out.. Very personable service by Kevin Robinson!

Excellent customer service & sales

by from Atlanta, GA |

Juan, my salesman, made this the best car-shopping experience I've had. Very friendly and professional, he wasn't pushy at all and really went above and beyond in helping me find exactly what I wanted.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Atlanta ga |

I came in with my boyfriend who was looking to buy and started talking with one of the associates Norya. She was very attentive and helped me to understand the process! She answered all of the questions that my boyfriend and I had! We will definitely be back to purchase!!!

great experience!

by from Missouri |

l traveled from out of state to buy a used car. Not only did salesman Fred Giles pick me up at the airport, he made every aspect of the sale easy Global agreed to hold the car for a modest deposit ($500) and evidence of my airfare. Fred pointed out every nick and scratch (all minor), but the car was beautifully detailed and exactly as represented. Global purchased a carfax which allowed me to have the carfax guaranty at no charge to me. Global answered every question I had and I am truly a satisfied customer.

Best car buying experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have always dreamed of having a BMW my whole life. I have owned 5 cars in the past and the service I received from Charles Reed and Global Imports was the best I've ever had. Buying a car was always stressful, especially since I'm not a number person and a single woman. For the first time in my life, I enjoyed my car buying experience. I was amazed with the professionalism, honesty, patience and friendliness. The Customer definitely comes first at global. I felt comfortable asking any questions. Everyone that worked there made sure to introduce themselves to me. I thought they had mistaken me for a celebrity because they were all so thrilled to meet and help me with my purchase. Charles Reed explained everything thoroughly and made sure I was comfortable. I could not have asked for a better salesperson. He truly loves his job as well as everyone I met at global. I went to sign the financial papers and I was so happy to have zero surprises. Tres Bullard also explained everything throughly and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or overwhelmed. A genius then explained all the gadgets in the car to me. Even after I signed the papers they treated me special. I am so impressed with everyone I met at Global Imports BMW. I don't have anything negative to say. They made me feel like I'm part of their family. I love my car and my whole car buying experience at Global Imports BMW. I look forward to buying from them again in the future!