Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Happy First Time BMW Owner!

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

From the moment I walked in the doors of the dealership I was made at home! The front desk assistant was courteous and greeted me with a sincere welcome! I was within a few moments finding myself being greeted by sales associate Ferdinand Garrido, who was extremely professional from asking me what it was I was looking for until the last pen stroke was made and I was leaving in my first BMW. I came with my sister and we were both on more than a few occasion checked on as he was getting the financials and warranty information together. The car was in immaculate shape an Ferd made sure that he got it detailed thoroughly before I left the lot! I just want to say that my experience at Global created a client to customer trust immediately with the integrity that was displayed by Ferd and Kirk in Financing! I will be sending my friends here and not because BMW's are amazing vehicles but also because the service from the door until you are out of the driveway mirrors the same experience! Happy First Time BMW Owner! Kevin M.

Futuristic! Totally Amazing.

by from Danville,KY |

Went to have service and recalls done on my 2011 BMW 335i. The procedure lasted longer than they were open so rather than keeping the car overnight they had a technician stay after hours to help me so that I could get back on the road considering I live out of state. Could not believe how friendly the people were. They were all very cooperative I forgot my insurance card for the loaner car. The guy at the desk called my insurance company for me and had them fax a card to the dealership. The show room was very clean and good display, it was one of the best organized dealerships I have been to. I live multiple states away and plan on returning soon.

Great experience buying a used car!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I bought a used 2007 Mercedes Benz car. The sales person (Lambro) was excellent and helped me through the entire process. He was very professional, knew his stuff, and showed genuine concern for me. I recommend Global BMW to prospective buyers of used cars.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Alpharetta |

Was notified via email that I was due for service, which was great! My service advisor, was Rafael Sandoval! He was excellent and so helpful! I was in and out in, no time. I enjoy coming to Global because the customer service is "Top Notch". Everyone is so friendly and I love that there is a cafe to hang out at, while you wait for your car. By the way, the folks at the cafe are awesome as well! Thanks for taking such great care of my car and thanks for being consistant with great customer service!!!

Customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

Since I bought my BMW almost 4 years ago, I have enjoyed excellent service from staff at Global Imports. They are very accomodating for even the smallest issue. Thanks to Ricardo, Teddy and Johnny for taking such good care of me.

Superior Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Andrew Warner is a terrific Service Advisor. I came to Global on June 30 with three service requests -- all were handled in a superior and efficient manner. Andrew is attentive to detail, eager to please and just a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Andrew.

Zak Rietzfeld and Global BMW

by from Atlanta, GA |

Zak is top notch in every way and his attention to his clients both impressive and appreciated. He is respectful and professional and I HIGHLY recommend him.

Mark Tishler and Global BMW

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have worked with Mark for a number of years now and I am continually impressed by his professionalism and his attention to each client. I HIGHLY recommend seeing him for your BMW

Great service !!!

by from Marietta, GA |

Just needed topping off of oil.... Quick in and out.. Very personable service by Kevin Robinson!

Excellent customer service & sales

by from Atlanta, GA |

Juan, my salesman, made this the best car-shopping experience I've had. Very friendly and professional, he wasn't pushy at all and really went above and beyond in helping me find exactly what I wanted.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Atlanta ga |

I came in with my boyfriend who was looking to buy and started talking with one of the associates Norya. She was very attentive and helped me to understand the process! She answered all of the questions that my boyfriend and I had! We will definitely be back to purchase!!!