Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783 New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910 Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611 Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Happy First Time BMW Owner!

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

From the moment I walked in the doors of the dealership I was made at home! The front desk assistant was courteous and greeted me with a sincere welcome! I was within a few moments finding myself being greeted by sales associate Ferdinand Garrido, who was extremely professional from asking me what it was I was looking for until the last pen stroke was made and I was leaving in my first BMW. I came with my sister and we were both on more than a few occasion checked on as he was getting the financials and warranty information together. The car was in immaculate shape an Ferd made sure that he got it detailed thoroughly before I left the lot! I just want to say that my experience at Global created a client to customer trust immediately with the integrity that was displayed by Ferd and Kirk in Financing! I will be sending my friends here and not because BMW's are amazing vehicles but also because the service from the door until you are out of the driveway mirrors the same experience! Happy First Time BMW Owner! Kevin M.

I Was A Walkin, They Did Great

by from Smyrna, Ga |

I had a flat on a Saturday, and needed it repaired that day. They were unable to repair it, but had a replacement tire. I was a walk in, and they had the job done in less than 2 hours.

Satisfied First Time BMW Owner

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was very pleased with the level of customer service and professionalism demonstrated by every person that I worked with throughout the buying process. I highly recommend working with both Phillip and Travis.

My first beamer!

by from Atlanta |

I went to the dealer with no clear direction on what car I wanted or what I wanted to do with my current vehicle and Evan helped me tremendously. He helped me determine what was best for me. He let me test drive and look at different vehicles without getting mad at me because I was so all over the place. He got me the best discounts and offers and truly took care of me. I will go back to this dealer just for this experience.

Car Buying Experience

by from Lagrange, Georgia |

Extremely Professional and Courteous. I will definitely use them again for buying and maintaining my vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Fayetteville, Ga |

Came in to look at a car... good service people great buying experience.

BMw is top class from front end to back end

by from Atlanta, ga |

Looking for a new car can be a very daunting experience.... Unless you go to a top of the notch customer service driven car place like global imports BMw. At no time did I feel pressured into anything. From the moment I got out of my car until the moment when I drove off the lot in my new BMw I felt like my opinion and my desires mattered. I was not steered towards any particular direction based on sales or quota instead all of my needs were identified and then my desires. Based upon those two things several cars where shown to me and I test drove each of them in any effort to see if BMw did indeed have a car tailor made for me. I was pleasantly surprised when they did. My BMwx1 is the first car I can truly say I fell in love with. The buying and financing process itself too was superb. No need to donate blood, just smooth sailing. Customer service and the service team that handled my oil change a few weeks later were also top of the pillar. They were very well trained and treated me with great respect , even calling back a few days later to see how things were going. Now that's what I call world class customer service from front to back!

BMwhen X1 excellence

by from Atlanta, georgia |

Looking for a new car can be a very daunting experience.... Unless you go to a top of the notch customer service driven car place like global imports BMw. At no time did I feel pressured into anything. From the moment I got out of my car until the moment when I drove off the lot in my new BMw I felt like my opinion and my desires mattered. I was steered towards any particular direction based on sales or quota instead all of my needs were identified and then my desires. Based upon those two things several cars where shown to me and I test drove them in any effort to see if BMw did indeed have a car tailor made for me. I was pleasantly surprised when they did. My BMwx1 is the first car I can truly say I fell in lcce with. The buying and financing process itself too was superb. No need to donate blood, just easy piece. Customer service and the service team that handled my oil change were also top of the pillar. They were very well trained and treated me with respect even calling back a few days later to see how things were going. Now that's what I call world class customer service from front to back!

Outstanding dealership

by from Atlanta, GA |

Purchased a hot 340i M series from Pete. Both he and the dealership gave me a great deal, and were professional every step of the way. Would highly recommend them.

Great service

by from Marietta,GA |

Kyle is very good and help me to fixed the problem. quality of repairs .