Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Not sure about the "customer service"...

by from Canton, GA |

I want to preface this review by first saying that in years gone by, I purchased several cars from Global, first with BMW's and later, Mini Coopers when they were located at the same site. I enjoyed the Mini experience and wish they had not relocated, and the BMW purchases go back to the days at the old, smaller location. Recently, however, Global is not the same. I scheduled an online appointment to test drive a car on 4/19 and arrived at the dealership a few minutes after my scheduled appointment as no one had responded to my appointment request. Upon arrival, my "name" was not on the appointment board. So I browsed the showroom for upwards of 30 minutes. I was right outside the office of an employee while opening car doors, tailgates, etc and he never even looked up. After quite a while, I asked someone where the X3's were located. She directed me to the 4th floor of the parking garage. Absolutely no one made an effort to approach me. After a total of about 45 minutes, I left and traveled to a competing dealer. Shortly thereafter, someone from Global called me and said they were sorry that it had taken so long to contact me, apparently as a result of my web appointment made 2 days prior. Of course, the call came into me about 2 hours past my appointment time. I told the person calling that I just left their location, and was on my way to another. All she said was to let her know if she can help me in the future. Consequently, I did buy a car, a non-BMW from a helpful and friendly dealer. Suffice it to say, Global is not what they once were in years gone by. My last visit there will truly be my last....

Global Imports BMW responded to this review

April 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you have had previous positive experiences with our dealership, but apologize that your last visit was not timely or effective. We would like to speak with you directly about this experience. Please contact our GM David Baker at 770-951-2697 or david.baker@atlantabmw.com at your convenience. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will speak with you soon.

Great Used Car Purchase

by from Columbia, SC |

Great Used car Purchased, 2011 BMW 535i .Client Advisor was Rick Hern at Global Imports. I will look for this Advisor on my next purchase. I already recommended him to a c0-worker

My experience was tremendous

by from Atlanta, Ga 30303 |

Excellent customer service provided by all in my experience with driving away with a new BMW. Charles, Rene, Patrick were all excellent and provided a high level of customer service. I recommend anyone looking to buy, lease a BMW Global Imports is the place to go.

Great Services & Sale

by from Atlanta |

This was my first time buying used BMW and I couldn't have been more pleased. MICHAEL CARVAJAL was a gem and was by my side the entire time - from the moment I started looking at cars at Global Imports BMW. He is super knowledgeable about not just BMW but cars in general which made it easy for me to trust his judgment. When it came time to do paperwork he was very clear on what I needed to expedite the process. He made the whole thing very painless. I look forward to working with him in the future!! I love my new car! Alejandro Gutierrez

Great Sale Experiance

by from Atlanta |

We came from Tennessee and we bought a new x1 from the showroom floor. We are BMW enthusiastic customers. We can not express our gratitude for our excellent customer service that Michael Carvajal provided to us. He stepped into the place to help us, even though we were scheduled with another client advisor that was unavailable. His quality of service exceeded our expectation.

Jim Richardson

by from Marietta, GA |

My buying experience with Global Imports was excellent--again. I am a second time customer who has bought two used BMWs from Zak Reitzfeld, and both times enjoyed the experience. Zak is totally customer focused and solves every problem quickly to make sure you leave a very happy customer. I am eager to highly recommend Zak and the rest of the Global Imports team. Buying a car should be a happy experience, and it certainly is at Global Imports. Thank you, Zak, for all of your fine work! You are a credit to your profession.

The new 2014 328D

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was approaching the end of my 2011 BMW 335d lease and had received information about specials at Global. Fred Giles took care of me, working with my husband, and got me into a lovely new 2014 328d. Fred was attentive to our wishes and worked diligently to get our business and has strengthened our loyalty to Global.

Enjoyable Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Atlanta GA |

My husband and I came in to Global Imports after reviewing their inventory online. They were the only BMW dealership in the Atlanta area to have a 328d in a color other than white, black or gray. We arrived in fairly modest vehicles and our previous experience at other BMW dealerships is that if you dont pull up in a luxury car you are completely ignored. The folks at Global were very helpful - we were immediately introduced to Fred Giles who assisted us in the buying process. Fred made the process very pleasant - there was no silly games with the pricing of the vehicle. We told Fred what our budget needs were and he made the deal happen. I would highly recommend Global and Fred Giles if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Sold a new car that has broken down already

by from Macon, GA |

Was sold a new car off the show room floor that has been in for repairs three times already with the same issue. The car misfires when accelerate and goes into limp mode. Car is less than 45 days old and been in the shop the last week and it will be another week before repairs are completed. Tell me how happy I am.

Exemplary Service

by from Stockbridge, Ga |

My experience at Global Imports has been the most pleasurable car buying experience thus far. It all starts with the welcoming smile of the receptionist that assists within a moments notice and the other happy associates passing by and greeting me. Jack Wyatt, my client advisor was very informative, knowledgeable and gave exemplary service from the moment I became his client. Rene Hesse, finance manager completed my deal and I must say he was no different then Jack Wyatt. They are platinum in customer service. They really know how to take care of the customer. I would recommend without thinking about it.