Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Exemplary Service

by from Stockbridge, Ga |

My experience at Global Imports has been the most pleasurable car buying experience thus far. It all starts with the welcoming smile of the receptionist that assists within a moments notice and the other happy associates passing by and greeting me. Jack Wyatt, my client advisor was very informative, knowledgeable and gave exemplary service from the moment I became his client. Rene Hesse, finance manager completed my deal and I must say he was no different then Jack Wyatt. They are platinum in customer service. They really know how to take care of the customer. I would recommend without thinking about it.

Great Sales Advisor and Customer Service

by from Alpharetta, GA |

My sales advisor, Rob Zweig, made my car buying experience seamless and, in fact, enjoyable. He located a car for me and led me through the process, allowing me to drive away happy with my choice. Contact Rob if you want a knowledgeable, experienced person to guide you through your decision-making process!

Global Imports BMW and the 2014 328d are amazing

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great experience buying my new 328d from Global Imports BMW. Dave, Pete, and Keith all took great care of me, provided a clear, transparent buying experience with good follow-up and support. I'll be back for my next one if I ever give up the new one. Driving the 328d, I cannot imagine why I waited so long to get out of my 17 mpg SUV. I thought the efficient dynamics were largely a marketing ploy until the first time I went into ECOPRO mode. 400 miles into it and I am averaging 42 mpg.

My recent purchase BMW 528 I with Zak!

by from Atlanta |

I had the pleasure to buy a BMW this past week, my sales person took care of me thru the process better than anything i have experience in customer service, incredibly knowledgeable and incredibly nice, thank you Zak, i absolutely love my car and you made it happen for me, I will be back! OG

BMW X3

by from Marietta, Ga |

We purchased owe car from Fred Giles. Global did not have a car with the features that we wanted on their lot, but Fred found the car that we wanted, had a great price, and we completed the paper work and closed the deal within three days. Could not have gone any better.

Horrible

by from Atlanta |

They told me they would give me keys(plural) after I buy the car and the detail is complete. Then they only gave me one key and tried to sell me another one for$320. And they will not work with me on the price. Felt slighted. Do not buy from them. Buying a BMW should end happy not slighted.

An experience and salesman that tops them all!!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

This is my second BMW from Global and in all reality I hope to never buy a car that's not a BMW and never go back to a dealer but Global and most importantly, never buy a car from anyone but Pete Drexler who is the most awesome car salesman I have ever encountered in all the years of buying cars!! If you want to buy an amazing car and have an experience that's not exhausting and actually pleasant, call Pete @ Global!!!

Great experience at Global Imports!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently bought an X3 at Global Imports from Fred Giles, and I would highly recommend Fred as a salesperson! He was great throughout the process - very informative, friendly, and helpful. Overall had a great experience at Global Imports.

Great Customer Service

by from Acworth GA |

My Sales rep Fred was the best!!! He did his best to find a car for me within the budget I was looking for he called me every day to let me know what was in. This is my first BMW so I'm a little nervous with having one. But so far I love it. The reason why I scored 2 stars for financing is because I feel the finance department could have done a little bit better. He got me apr at 5.49 when I told him that was high and i request if we call a different bank he said there is no other bank that would accept those terms for the year of my car. 2 days later I went to the credit union in which I suggested and they approved me with the same terms and apr of 3.05 so now im in the process of refinancing

Dishonest

by from Mobile, AL |

Terrible service they will not give you honest and accurate information. It's been over a month and a half and we have not even received title paperwork to get our car tag. We have made inquires but no one knows anything or can send us to the proper person to talk to. Totally unprofessional!!!!!

Global Imports BMW responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Dear Jazzyredn: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership as we appreciate any and all customer feedback. We have forwarded your review to our management team and we were informed that our Finance manager has already reached out to you to help resolve your issue. Should you have any further questions in regards to your review, please call our dealership at 770-951-2697 and ask for Jean DuBois, our Sales Manger. Thank you for your time and we look forward to earning your business in the future.