Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

unbelievable

by from Georgia |

I have never experienced a bad dealership till now. I was going to trade two vehicles in for one of there BMW's. They were offering nothing for my trade. Trade in my Maserati and get no value towards the trade.They expected me to overpay on there vehicle. They tried ripping me off. Very unprofessional dealership. They treat there customers poorly.

New Car Purchase

by from Sandy Springs |

Delightful experience - wonderful facility - Pete Drexler is a true professional and made the buying experience seamless and quick....Highly recommend Pete and Global!

Rick Hern.. made my day.

by from Dallas georgia |

I must say, this dealership is above the rest. I received the most outstanding service from Rick Hern.His honesty and professionalism has earned my business for years to come.He is truly an asset to global imports BMW!! I will tell everyone I know about my wonderful experience buying a great car from here . s.bearden

2nd Time Buyer this year!

by from Atlanta Ga |

I could not be any more pleased with the The buying experience I had at Global Imports BMW for the 2nd time.! The saleswoman/salesman/salesperson who helped me, Donna Mesa, was absolutely amazing (The Bomb)! she managed to get everything I needed together in less then a hour after I sent two days looking at the wonderful inventory!(Too many lovely cars) I was very impressed at how well she communicated with me and never once left me hanging, she is 100% yours when you are there. When I pulled into the HUGE dealership, I was very surprised to see her not only waiting outside for me, but quickly offering me a cold REDBULL !!!!! The 2011 BMW 535 was perfect in every way. I am very thankful to everyone at Global One Imports. I have already sent my neighbor to Donna as well and he now has a BMW 550. Thank you again for everything and I can wait to see you next year for a 2015 :-) No need to look anywhere else. Just ask for Donna and you will see.

Everything was great! Extremely satisfied!

by from Dunwoody, GA |

Everything was perfect! Will buy from Global again! Thanks, Juliana!

Great Dealership!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great customer service! The salesman was very helpful and explained everything very well. He even called me the day after if the car was to my satisfaction and answered a couple of my questions about the car. I would def recommend this dealership to others.

Purchased 128i

by from carrollton ga. |

All staff were helpful and friendly. Came back the same day and salesman stayed the same and made himself available quickly.

AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

What an amazing car buying experience!!!! My Sales expert was Charles Reed. This guy really took care of me!! He was very knowledgeable about the product line up, and did not try to "sell" me. He was very thorough in showing me any and every vehicle that I wanted to test drive. He went above and beyond the call of duty from beginning to end. My finance expert was Marc Cloutier - what a pleasant experience it was working with him! There were no surprises, and no "hidden fees". Got a 2.99% financing deal and couldn't be happier. One of the most painless car buying experiences I've ever had. I'm on my second Bimmer now, and wouldn't drive anything else. Had a 2004 330i, traded it in for a 2011 328i. Global Imports BMW is a phenomenal dealership. Oddly enough, I started out at Nally BMW for a check engine light on my 330i the day before I purchased my new 3 series from Global BMW. The service at Nalley was TERRIBLE and I refused to work with them. My service advisor was Rick Ruggiero and I could not have been more dissatisfied. He was very unprofessional an made me feel like they were "doing me a favor" by servicing my vehicle.... um, at my expense. I called his boss to report my concern, left a voicemail and never got a call back. But in hindsight, I am glad that things worked out the way they did. I got my new car, it was painless and easy - Global Imports will be getting my business for years to come!!

Professional Service VS Poor Customer Service

by from Rome, GA |

I recently purchased a 1998 Z3 over the internet from a seller in Chicago, IL. I had the car shipped from Chicago to my home in Rome, GA. The next day (Thursday) I drove the car to the BMW dealership in Chattanooga to order a spare key since the car was delivered with only 1 key. I presented the Illinois title signed by the seller along with a bill of sale from the seller to me (buyer) also signed by the seller. The parts person said I needed a title in my name. I asked to see the parts manager. He came out and I showed him the documents. He also refused to order a key for me. Even though I have leased two BMW?s and purchased one used BMW from them in the past and have had my current 04 530i and 95 M3 repaired and serviced there, I left in a huff and drove back to Rome. On Friday, I drove from my home in Rome to Marietta, GA and visited the parts department of Global Imports BMW. I requested to order a spare key. I showed them the same documentation that BMW of Chattanooga had refused to accept. They made copies of the title, bill of sale, and my GA driver?s license and ordered a spare key for me. They were very courteous and professional at all times. This was the first time I had ever been in their dealership. So based on the different levels of service I received at the two locations, and the fact that driving from Rome, GA to Marietta, GA is about the same distance as driving to Chattanooga, TN I will be using Global Imports for any service or repairs required on any of my three BMW?s in the future.

Great experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Very satisfied with my experience. The Client Advisor that helped me, Eddie Thornton, was very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my wants and concerns were addressed properly and to the fullest extent. Not only did he work with us as we decided which option to go with, he made sure that we were taken care of throughout the process and even after I had left with the vehicle. Eddie has all the qualities one would look for in someone who provides a welcoming experience for the client: helpfulness, resourcefulness, and understanding. I would highly recommend Eddie to anyone looking to have a great experience at Global Imports BMW.