Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Purchased 128i

by from carrollton ga. |

All staff were helpful and friendly. Came back the same day and salesman stayed the same and made himself available quickly.

AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

What an amazing car buying experience!!!! My Sales expert was Charles Reed. This guy really took care of me!! He was very knowledgeable about the product line up, and did not try to "sell" me. He was very thorough in showing me any and every vehicle that I wanted to test drive. He went above and beyond the call of duty from beginning to end. My finance expert was Marc Cloutier - what a pleasant experience it was working with him! There were no surprises, and no "hidden fees". Got a 2.99% financing deal and couldn't be happier. One of the most painless car buying experiences I've ever had. I'm on my second Bimmer now, and wouldn't drive anything else. Had a 2004 330i, traded it in for a 2011 328i. Global Imports BMW is a phenomenal dealership. Oddly enough, I started out at Nally BMW for a check engine light on my 330i the day before I purchased my new 3 series from Global BMW. The service at Nalley was TERRIBLE and I refused to work with them. My service advisor was Rick Ruggiero and I could not have been more dissatisfied. He was very unprofessional an made me feel like they were "doing me a favor" by servicing my vehicle.... um, at my expense. I called his boss to report my concern, left a voicemail and never got a call back. But in hindsight, I am glad that things worked out the way they did. I got my new car, it was painless and easy - Global Imports will be getting my business for years to come!!

Professional Service VS Poor Customer Service

by from Rome, GA |

I recently purchased a 1998 Z3 over the internet from a seller in Chicago, IL. I had the car shipped from Chicago to my home in Rome, GA. The next day (Thursday) I drove the car to the BMW dealership in Chattanooga to order a spare key since the car was delivered with only 1 key. I presented the Illinois title signed by the seller along with a bill of sale from the seller to me (buyer) also signed by the seller. The parts person said I needed a title in my name. I asked to see the parts manager. He came out and I showed him the documents. He also refused to order a key for me. Even though I have leased two BMW?s and purchased one used BMW from them in the past and have had my current 04 530i and 95 M3 repaired and serviced there, I left in a huff and drove back to Rome. On Friday, I drove from my home in Rome to Marietta, GA and visited the parts department of Global Imports BMW. I requested to order a spare key. I showed them the same documentation that BMW of Chattanooga had refused to accept. They made copies of the title, bill of sale, and my GA driver?s license and ordered a spare key for me. They were very courteous and professional at all times. This was the first time I had ever been in their dealership. So based on the different levels of service I received at the two locations, and the fact that driving from Rome, GA to Marietta, GA is about the same distance as driving to Chattanooga, TN I will be using Global Imports for any service or repairs required on any of my three BMW?s in the future.

Great experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Very satisfied with my experience. The Client Advisor that helped me, Eddie Thornton, was very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my wants and concerns were addressed properly and to the fullest extent. Not only did he work with us as we decided which option to go with, he made sure that we were taken care of throughout the process and even after I had left with the vehicle. Eddie has all the qualities one would look for in someone who provides a welcoming experience for the client: helpfulness, resourcefulness, and understanding. I would highly recommend Eddie to anyone looking to have a great experience at Global Imports BMW.

Great experience!!

by from Winston, GA |

After one month of going from dealership to dealership I had almost given up on buying a car. I went into Global imports and met a salesperson David Attal. He was the nicest, most pleasant, salesperson I had met. When I decided to buy a car I called David and did everything over the phone. I am very pleased with my car but David made the car buying experience a lot easier than I expected. He was not pushy or overbearing, at all. I also ending up getting a better apr rate from the dealership than I could get from my credit union. I have never owned a BMW in the past, but I think I am sold on them from here on out. Thanks for all your help!

First Time Global Import BMW Customer

by from Nashville, TN |

First of all, this is not my first BMW and not my first M6, however this was my first experience purchasing from Global Import BMW. After a bad experience at my home town dealership, I was recommended Global through a friend and BMW lover my wife and I met on vacation this year. The time was right and my wife happened to be in Atlanta at the time so I asked her to go by and look. We had a FaceTime conversation on a particular car that I wanted her to see. She was not a fan of the interior color but then found the M6 Gran Coupe and she loved it. I negotiated the following week with Peter and Mark and returned that Friday and drove away very pleased. The Café served a nice lunch, paperwork was prepared and ready for my signatures, and we drove out in just over two hours. I have never purchased a vehicle without driving it first. But the Global Team made this so simple, I will continue to be a customer of theirs for a long time. Their inventory is second to none and the experience of the team I worked with were amazing. Thanks Global.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

This was my first experience at Global Imports BMW and I must say I was treated like a VIP all the way-from the time I walked in and saw my name listed on the board until I drove away in my 2013 328i Pre-Owned Certified black BMW. The Global Imports BMW team is a class act all the way, but I especially want to give kudos to my client advisor/sales person Trevis Thomas and my finanace manager Trace Wilson. These two really helped me to seal the deal. If you are looking ot own a BMW, go to Global Imports BMW and ask for Trevis Thomas he will take care of you.

Buying a used Truck at a BMW dealer :-)

by from Atlanta Ga |

If you are in the market for a new or used car and doesn't even have to be a BMW you need to check out Global Imports. Donna Mesa was by far the best sales person I have every dealt with. This dealership has come a long way in the last 3 years. You need to check them out before you buy. This is a NO STRESS buying experience. Awesome Sauce! I am very happy with the whole buying experience form the presentation to the finance department. This is a NO STRESS, NO HAGGLE buying experience. The used cars are priced under KBB so you are getting a good deal and a unique buying experience that is matched by NO others. Thanks Donna, Brandy and Marc......

I go No Where else but to Zak Reitzfeld!!!!!

by from Atlanta, ga |

Zak is one of the best dealers I have ever worked with, this is my families third purchase from Zak. He works hard and is truly dedicated to making sure his customer leaves happy. He is a joy to work with from start to finish, always like talking with family when I see Zak. Zak thank you so much for everything!

Not sure about the "customer service"...

by from Canton, GA |

I want to preface this review by first saying that in years gone by, I purchased several cars from Global, first with BMW's and later, Mini Coopers when they were located at the same site. I enjoyed the Mini experience and wish they had not relocated, and the BMW purchases go back to the days at the old, smaller location. Recently, however, Global is not the same. I scheduled an online appointment to test drive a car on 4/19 and arrived at the dealership a few minutes after my scheduled appointment as no one had responded to my appointment request. Upon arrival, my "name" was not on the appointment board. So I browsed the showroom for upwards of 30 minutes. I was right outside the office of an employee while opening car doors, tailgates, etc and he never even looked up. After quite a while, I asked someone where the X3's were located. She directed me to the 4th floor of the parking garage. Absolutely no one made an effort to approach me. After a total of about 45 minutes, I left and traveled to a competing dealer. Shortly thereafter, someone from Global called me and said they were sorry that it had taken so long to contact me, apparently as a result of my web appointment made 2 days prior. Of course, the call came into me about 2 hours past my appointment time. I told the person calling that I just left their location, and was on my way to another. All she said was to let her know if she can help me in the future. Consequently, I did buy a car, a non-BMW from a helpful and friendly dealer. Suffice it to say, Global is not what they once were in years gone by. My last visit there will truly be my last....

Global Imports BMW responded to this review

April 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you have had previous positive experiences with our dealership, but apologize that your last visit was not timely or effective. We would like to speak with you directly about this experience. Please contact our GM David Baker at 770-951-2697 or david.baker@atlantabmw.com at your convenience. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will speak with you soon.