Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Happy First Time BMW Buyer

by from Atlanta Georgia |

My experience with Global BMW was wonderful!!! My salesperson was Charles Reed. From the first day I walked into the dealership he took his time to listen to my needs of wanting a 5 series and made it happen!! Originally I started my search at Nalley BMW but there service did not compare to Global! Charles showed me several different 5 series vehicles and I found one that I really liked. But due to my own fault I procastinated and the 5 series was sold :-( Due to it being the end of the year cars were being sold rather quickly. And what was left on the lot I really didn't like for me. They were nice, but just not what I wanted. I tried my luck at Nalley again and they had one but it had a lot of features missing. I wanted to try Charles again at Global since he was so helpful to me. I told him I found a car at Nalley but Im settling and it really was not what I wanted but I was determined to buy a car. He asked me about what I wanted again. He told me he didn't have anything that I wanted on the lot but he told me to give him a second and he would look at another lot under the "Sonic' brand and he would find me something. In the meantime I looked also. I found one in Tennessee, sent an email to Charles asking for it and needless to say he had the car in Atlanta within 2 days! Michael Caravajel, the finance manager, was awesome as well. He did my paperwork and he bent over backwards to make sure I got exactly what I asked for! The teamwork these guys showed and gave me is hands down the best I have ever seen. They made my first experience buying a BMW easy like Sunday morning! I am a Global BMW Atlanta customer for life!

Great Customer Service

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

The key differentiator between Global Imports and the other dealerships I visited was customer service. The staff at Global Imports are responsive, flexible and efficient. The staff was very cognitive of my time and concerned with making sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend this dealership.

unbelievable

by from Georgia |

I have never experienced a bad dealership till now. I was going to trade two vehicles in for one of there BMW's. They were offering nothing for my trade. Trade in my Maserati and get no value towards the trade.They expected me to overpay on there vehicle. They tried ripping me off. Very unprofessional dealership. They treat there customers poorly.

New Car Purchase

by from Sandy Springs |

Delightful experience - wonderful facility - Pete Drexler is a true professional and made the buying experience seamless and quick....Highly recommend Pete and Global!

Rick Hern.. made my day.

by from Dallas georgia |

I must say, this dealership is above the rest. I received the most outstanding service from Rick Hern.His honesty and professionalism has earned my business for years to come.He is truly an asset to global imports BMW!! I will tell everyone I know about my wonderful experience buying a great car from here . s.bearden

2nd Time Buyer this year!

by from Atlanta Ga |

I could not be any more pleased with the The buying experience I had at Global Imports BMW for the 2nd time.! The saleswoman/salesman/salesperson who helped me, Donna Mesa, was absolutely amazing (The Bomb)! she managed to get everything I needed together in less then a hour after I sent two days looking at the wonderful inventory!(Too many lovely cars) I was very impressed at how well she communicated with me and never once left me hanging, she is 100% yours when you are there. When I pulled into the HUGE dealership, I was very surprised to see her not only waiting outside for me, but quickly offering me a cold REDBULL !!!!! The 2011 BMW 535 was perfect in every way. I am very thankful to everyone at Global One Imports. I have already sent my neighbor to Donna as well and he now has a BMW 550. Thank you again for everything and I can wait to see you next year for a 2015 :-) No need to look anywhere else. Just ask for Donna and you will see.

Everything was great! Extremely satisfied!

by from Dunwoody, GA |

Everything was perfect! Will buy from Global again! Thanks, Juliana!

Great Dealership!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great customer service! The salesman was very helpful and explained everything very well. He even called me the day after if the car was to my satisfaction and answered a couple of my questions about the car. I would def recommend this dealership to others.

Purchased 128i

by from carrollton ga. |

All staff were helpful and friendly. Came back the same day and salesman stayed the same and made himself available quickly.

AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

What an amazing car buying experience!!!! My Sales expert was Charles Reed. This guy really took care of me!! He was very knowledgeable about the product line up, and did not try to "sell" me. He was very thorough in showing me any and every vehicle that I wanted to test drive. He went above and beyond the call of duty from beginning to end. My finance expert was Marc Cloutier - what a pleasant experience it was working with him! There were no surprises, and no "hidden fees". Got a 2.99% financing deal and couldn't be happier. One of the most painless car buying experiences I've ever had. I'm on my second Bimmer now, and wouldn't drive anything else. Had a 2004 330i, traded it in for a 2011 328i. Global Imports BMW is a phenomenal dealership. Oddly enough, I started out at Nally BMW for a check engine light on my 330i the day before I purchased my new 3 series from Global BMW. The service at Nalley was TERRIBLE and I refused to work with them. My service advisor was Rick Ruggiero and I could not have been more dissatisfied. He was very unprofessional an made me feel like they were "doing me a favor" by servicing my vehicle.... um, at my expense. I called his boss to report my concern, left a voicemail and never got a call back. But in hindsight, I am glad that things worked out the way they did. I got my new car, it was painless and easy - Global Imports will be getting my business for years to come!!