Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Horrible

by from Atlanta |

They told me they would give me keys(plural) after I buy the car and the detail is complete. Then they only gave me one key and tried to sell me another one for$320. And they will not work with me on the price. Felt slighted. Do not buy from them. Buying a BMW should end happy not slighted.

An experience and salesman that tops them all!!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

This is my second BMW from Global and in all reality I hope to never buy a car that's not a BMW and never go back to a dealer but Global and most importantly, never buy a car from anyone but Pete Drexler who is the most awesome car salesman I have ever encountered in all the years of buying cars!! If you want to buy an amazing car and have an experience that's not exhausting and actually pleasant, call Pete @ Global!!!

Great experience at Global Imports!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently bought an X3 at Global Imports from Fred Giles, and I would highly recommend Fred as a salesperson! He was great throughout the process - very informative, friendly, and helpful. Overall had a great experience at Global Imports.

Great Customer Service

by from Acworth GA |

My Sales rep Fred was the best!!! He did his best to find a car for me within the budget I was looking for he called me every day to let me know what was in. This is my first BMW so I'm a little nervous with having one. But so far I love it. The reason why I scored 2 stars for financing is because I feel the finance department could have done a little bit better. He got me apr at 5.49 when I told him that was high and i request if we call a different bank he said there is no other bank that would accept those terms for the year of my car. 2 days later I went to the credit union in which I suggested and they approved me with the same terms and apr of 3.05 so now im in the process of refinancing

Dishonest

by from Mobile, AL |

Terrible service they will not give you honest and accurate information. It's been over a month and a half and we have not even received title paperwork to get our car tag. We have made inquires but no one knows anything or can send us to the proper person to talk to. Totally unprofessional!!!!!

Global Imports BMW responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Dear Jazzyredn: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership as we appreciate any and all customer feedback. We have forwarded your review to our management team and we were informed that our Finance manager has already reached out to you to help resolve your issue. Should you have any further questions in regards to your review, please call our dealership at 770-951-2697 and ask for Jean DuBois, our Sales Manger. Thank you for your time and we look forward to earning your business in the future.

Bmw X 1 Euro Delivery

by from Atlanta Ga. |

I recently bought a BMW X1 xdrive 28i European delivery from Global BMW. My sales consultant was Garland Helton. he did a fabulous job from start to finish. The buying experience was smooth without any problems and several thousand dollars less then the other dealers in Atlanta. The Euro delivery went great as it was a once in a lifetime experience that I would highly recommend. We dropped off our car after driving it for 3 weeks in Europe on Oct. 22nd and it was delivered to us at the dealership on November 30th. I can not recommend this dealership or the sales consultant more highly. I have bought 4 BMW's with both over the bast 2 decades and will buy my next one from them as well.

Zak Reitzfeld, Outstanding Client Advisor

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have purchased two cars from Zak in the past year, and each time he has treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. He is a true professional and a gentleman. If you want to buy a BMW and get first class service with no pressure or gimmicks do yourself favor and go to Global Imports and ask for Zak Reitzfeld.

Great experience buying from them.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I always dread the car buying process - but this time, thankfully, it was completely different. David Attal was a pleasure to work with. There was NO pressure - and he answered every question I had. Overall, a refreshingly great experience. I would buy another car from David in a heartbeat.

Global Imports is a terrific place to buy

by from Kennesaw, GA |

The team at Global Imports was wonderful to work with. Our sales advisor, Rick Hern, listened to our needs, showed us to the inventory that it what we described and helped us complete the sales process quickly and efficiently. We would definitely recommend this dealership and Rick!

Service side is great!

by from Marietta, GA |

I am very happy with this dealership. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and their facility is second to none. They have a very nice waiting area and the service advisers explain in detail what is going on with your car. I find them to be very competitive with price and will definitely give you a deal.