Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Great Sale Experiance

by from Atlanta |

We came from Tennessee and we bought a new x1 from the showroom floor. We are BMW enthusiastic customers. We can not express our gratitude for our excellent customer service that Michael Carvajal provided to us. He stepped into the place to help us, even though we were scheduled with another client advisor that was unavailable. His quality of service exceeded our expectation.

Jim Richardson

by from Marietta, GA |

My buying experience with Global Imports was excellent--again. I am a second time customer who has bought two used BMWs from Zak Reitzfeld, and both times enjoyed the experience. Zak is totally customer focused and solves every problem quickly to make sure you leave a very happy customer. I am eager to highly recommend Zak and the rest of the Global Imports team. Buying a car should be a happy experience, and it certainly is at Global Imports. Thank you, Zak, for all of your fine work! You are a credit to your profession.

The new 2014 328D

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was approaching the end of my 2011 BMW 335d lease and had received information about specials at Global. Fred Giles took care of me, working with my husband, and got me into a lovely new 2014 328d. Fred was attentive to our wishes and worked diligently to get our business and has strengthened our loyalty to Global.

Enjoyable Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Atlanta GA |

My husband and I came in to Global Imports after reviewing their inventory online. They were the only BMW dealership in the Atlanta area to have a 328d in a color other than white, black or gray. We arrived in fairly modest vehicles and our previous experience at other BMW dealerships is that if you dont pull up in a luxury car you are completely ignored. The folks at Global were very helpful - we were immediately introduced to Fred Giles who assisted us in the buying process. Fred made the process very pleasant - there was no silly games with the pricing of the vehicle. We told Fred what our budget needs were and he made the deal happen. I would highly recommend Global and Fred Giles if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Sold a new car that has broken down already

by from Macon, GA |

Was sold a new car off the show room floor that has been in for repairs three times already with the same issue. The car misfires when accelerate and goes into limp mode. Car is less than 45 days old and been in the shop the last week and it will be another week before repairs are completed. Tell me how happy I am.

Exemplary Service

by from Stockbridge, Ga |

My experience at Global Imports has been the most pleasurable car buying experience thus far. It all starts with the welcoming smile of the receptionist that assists within a moments notice and the other happy associates passing by and greeting me. Jack Wyatt, my client advisor was very informative, knowledgeable and gave exemplary service from the moment I became his client. Rene Hesse, finance manager completed my deal and I must say he was no different then Jack Wyatt. They are platinum in customer service. They really know how to take care of the customer. I would recommend without thinking about it.

Great Sales Advisor and Customer Service

by from Alpharetta, GA |

My sales advisor, Rob Zweig, made my car buying experience seamless and, in fact, enjoyable. He located a car for me and led me through the process, allowing me to drive away happy with my choice. Contact Rob if you want a knowledgeable, experienced person to guide you through your decision-making process!

Global Imports BMW and the 2014 328d are amazing

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great experience buying my new 328d from Global Imports BMW. Dave, Pete, and Keith all took great care of me, provided a clear, transparent buying experience with good follow-up and support. I'll be back for my next one if I ever give up the new one. Driving the 328d, I cannot imagine why I waited so long to get out of my 17 mpg SUV. I thought the efficient dynamics were largely a marketing ploy until the first time I went into ECOPRO mode. 400 miles into it and I am averaging 42 mpg.

My recent purchase BMW 528 I with Zak!

by from Atlanta |

I had the pleasure to buy a BMW this past week, my sales person took care of me thru the process better than anything i have experience in customer service, incredibly knowledgeable and incredibly nice, thank you Zak, i absolutely love my car and you made it happen for me, I will be back! OG

BMW X3

by from Marietta, Ga |

We purchased owe car from Fred Giles. Global did not have a car with the features that we wanted on their lot, but Fred found the car that we wanted, had a great price, and we completed the paper work and closed the deal within three days. Could not have gone any better.