Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Bmw X 1 Euro Delivery

by from Atlanta Ga. |

I recently bought a BMW X1 xdrive 28i European delivery from Global BMW. My sales consultant was Garland Helton. he did a fabulous job from start to finish. The buying experience was smooth without any problems and several thousand dollars less then the other dealers in Atlanta. The Euro delivery went great as it was a once in a lifetime experience that I would highly recommend. We dropped off our car after driving it for 3 weeks in Europe on Oct. 22nd and it was delivered to us at the dealership on November 30th. I can not recommend this dealership or the sales consultant more highly. I have bought 4 BMW's with both over the bast 2 decades and will buy my next one from them as well.

Zak Reitzfeld, Outstanding Client Advisor

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have purchased two cars from Zak in the past year, and each time he has treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. He is a true professional and a gentleman. If you want to buy a BMW and get first class service with no pressure or gimmicks do yourself favor and go to Global Imports and ask for Zak Reitzfeld.

Great experience buying from them.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I always dread the car buying process - but this time, thankfully, it was completely different. David Attal was a pleasure to work with. There was NO pressure - and he answered every question I had. Overall, a refreshingly great experience. I would buy another car from David in a heartbeat.

Global Imports is a terrific place to buy

by from Kennesaw, GA |

The team at Global Imports was wonderful to work with. Our sales advisor, Rick Hern, listened to our needs, showed us to the inventory that it what we described and helped us complete the sales process quickly and efficiently. We would definitely recommend this dealership and Rick!

Service side is great!

by from Marietta, GA |

I am very happy with this dealership. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and their facility is second to none. They have a very nice waiting area and the service advisers explain in detail what is going on with your car. I find them to be very competitive with price and will definitely give you a deal.

Purchasing a new 328i Msport from Zak Reitzfeld.

by from Stockbridge, GA |

I had a good experience purchasing a 328i BMW at Global Imports BMW. I was kept informed regarding the manufacturing and delivery process from Germany. We had difficulty finding the dealership and Zak Reitzfeld came to our location and led us to the dealership. He went over all aspects of the car with a detailed review. All aspects of the purchasing process went very smoothly. Zak called me today to check on my progress with the 328i. I can say sweet!!!

Second Used Car Buying Experience with Rick Hern ~

by from Columbus, GA |

This is the second used car that we have purchased from Atlanta BMW and from Rick Hern. I not only returned because of the first great car buying experience, but, returned because of our Salesman, Rick Hern! A lot of both cars were negotiated on the phone so, it made the process easier once we drove 2 hrs away to buy again. The customer service and smiles from everyone was GREAT! The process was smooth, Rick kept in contact on BOTH vehicles, provided a wealth of information and guidance, and was a joy for ME and MY MOTHER to work with through the whole deal! I would suggest not only the dealership, but, Mr. Rick Hern, if you want an Amazing experience when buying and feeling that you made the right decision when walking out the door. If/when we purchase another car, I promise you that Mr. Rick Hern will be the first one I call. Thanks to him and the dealership!

Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Matt, our sales representative is Awesome! He is professional, patient and knowledgable. We purchased a MdX and I would always deal with Matt

Great service

by from Dallas, GA |

My service advisor - Ryan Burke - is nothing but awesome. I have 2 BMWs, 3 series and x5. He has always taken good care of my vehicles and always put my needs/requests first. His professionalism as well as his kindness that he cares makes me continue to use Global.

Great Service!

by from atlanta |

my service advisor Gary was the best, he got everything I requested acompolished,I will use Global from now on.