Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Purchasing a new 328i Msport from Zak Reitzfeld.

by from Stockbridge, GA |

I had a good experience purchasing a 328i BMW at Global Imports BMW. I was kept informed regarding the manufacturing and delivery process from Germany. We had difficulty finding the dealership and Zak Reitzfeld came to our location and led us to the dealership. He went over all aspects of the car with a detailed review. All aspects of the purchasing process went very smoothly. Zak called me today to check on my progress with the 328i. I can say sweet!!!

Second Used Car Buying Experience with Rick Hern ~

by from Columbus, GA |

This is the second used car that we have purchased from Atlanta BMW and from Rick Hern. I not only returned because of the first great car buying experience, but, returned because of our Salesman, Rick Hern! A lot of both cars were negotiated on the phone so, it made the process easier once we drove 2 hrs away to buy again. The customer service and smiles from everyone was GREAT! The process was smooth, Rick kept in contact on BOTH vehicles, provided a wealth of information and guidance, and was a joy for ME and MY MOTHER to work with through the whole deal! I would suggest not only the dealership, but, Mr. Rick Hern, if you want an Amazing experience when buying and feeling that you made the right decision when walking out the door. If/when we purchase another car, I promise you that Mr. Rick Hern will be the first one I call. Thanks to him and the dealership!

Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Matt, our sales representative is Awesome! He is professional, patient and knowledgable. We purchased a MdX and I would always deal with Matt

Great service

by from Dallas, GA |

My service advisor - Ryan Burke - is nothing but awesome. I have 2 BMWs, 3 series and x5. He has always taken good care of my vehicles and always put my needs/requests first. His professionalism as well as his kindness that he cares makes me continue to use Global.

Great Service!

by from atlanta |

my service advisor Gary was the best, he got everything I requested acompolished,I will use Global from now on.

Great experience

by from Newburgh, Indiana |

My sales representative was Nadim Raljevic. He made my buying experience flawless. Very professional and knowledgeable, he made the buying process easy and fun. I bought a great bmw 335i at a great price! Thank you so much.

A great place for our first purchase

by from Atlanta, Ga |

My wife and I came in to look at some used cars, a Nissan altima, and Toyota corolla but instead we leave with an outstanding Lexus, leith a great price and warranty, mr Bennett thanks for the special attention to our rambunctious baby boy. The experience is what sold the car, you are the real car guy. Thanks we are looking forward to our next purchase.

Global-A history of great service for great cars

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Have been going to Global for years and have always been treated well. Jim Lambeert and Brian Buzcat took great care to see that everything was done on my most recent visit with my 2008 535xi wagon and that appropriate discounts were given. In addition Jim made sure an aftermarket warranty I had paid for one of the repairs. I have owned a dozen BMWS and the service is one of the important factors that brings me back.

Global Imports Review

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently had a great experience with Global and particularly their salesperson, Bennett Okafor. I found the vehicle that interested me online on Thursday, came into the dealership on Saturday and Bennett moved the entire process along smoothly, including handling my trade-in. I would certainly recommend Bennett and Global Imports for any one looking for a certified pre-owned BMW.

Excellent dealership

by from Memphis, TN |

If you're looking for a manual transmission 3-series, Global Imports is the place to visit. Excellent customer service and good discounts. New cars are kept in parking garages to ensure they are free of potential weather damage. Casual restaurant on site, too, which came in handy as our appointment finished during the lunch hour and we had a six-hour drive back home in our new ride. Mark, the General Sales Manager of the dealership, personally thanked us for our purchase. This was my second 3-series purchase (my first at Global Imports) and I couldn't be happier with the car itself or the price I paid. Thanks to Jasmin Foric for a great test drive and negotiation experience, to Kirt the Finance manager for ensuring all our ducks were in a row, and to Mark Tischler for keeping FOUR 3-series manual transmissions in stock (unlike other dealers who have none) and for lunch.