Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Excellent Service

by from Marietta, GA |

The facility and service at Global Imports was excellent. They had me in and out in no time.

Great Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Our car buying experience was absolutely fabulous!!!

Global Imports customer service

by from Montgomery, AL |

Great customer service !!!!!!!! keep up the good work Chris Byers

Great professional service, excellent facilities.

by from Atlanta, GA |

There is the so called "good customer service...but then there is service provided at Global Imports. Global Imports BMW provided better service than do others such as Porsche dealers in Dunwoody! If we had known about the quality of service they provide we would have bought a BMW sooner! David Kim, our service adviser, knew what needed to be done, got it done and accommodated our request for quick release. He made sure we understood what needed to be done before doing the job...making sure there were "NO SURPRISES " when we picked up our car.

GREAT SERVICES

by from Atlanta, GA |

There is" the so called "good customer service...BUT THEN THERE IS IMPECCABLE GLOBAL IMPORTS BMW CUSTOMER SERVICE! Global Imports BMW is the WORLD's best customer Service IN ALL Dpartments....I bought my car NEW at Global Imports in 2008....EXCELLENT Customer Service...Now the Service department has been impeccable.. Everyone behind the service desk,The LOANER Department,The TIRE advisor, and The Parts Department display EXCELLENT customer service at ALL Times!!....Max Landers in the service department is impeccabe. His management style is really PERFECT and he does his job with a caring, kind smile. He is professional and makes sure every customer leaves with a satisfy peace of mind. Ryan Burke is my service advisor ...He too is IMPECCABLE! He always calls to inform customers about needed repairs before doing the job...making sure there is "NO surprise COST" when customers pick up their cars. ....I love sharing GOODIES everytime I visit Global because of ITS Impeccable Customer Service!

Our first BMW

by from Augusta,GA |

Zak Reitzfeld found exactly what I was looking for within two hours of speaking with him. He was so personable and helped us through every step of purchasing our first BMW. I was impressed by his fast response to my initial request. I deal in outcomes management and quality management in my job, so I am thoroughly impressed with the level of customer service. Global Imports and Zak Reitzfeld are outstanding. This will not be our last visit!

Recall service

by from Atlanta, GA |

About a month ago I got a letter from BMW indicating there was a recall check on a brake issue on my 2009 X5. I called Global and set up a 7:30 AM appointment. When I arrived I was met by my service rep who checked me in and gave me a car to drive. I picked up my X5 the next day. They had checked out the problem and found nothing wrong. Both times I was in and out in 15 minutes. I can't think of a thing they could have done better. My hat is off to both Global and BMW. They know how to handle a recall! The cup of coffee I grabbed on the way out was pretty good as well!

Awesome buying experience

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

On April 11th, I had an awesome buying experience at global imports. It started with a morning phone call from Nicolas DeLuca gathering information on what I was looking for. I then received a call from Adam M Lowry informing me of what he had available. Adam was fantastic. He held my hand through the entire process.Al Suppa made sure that I was being taken care of. After the test drive of one out of four cars I was hooked. Adam escorted me to the very spacious and comfortable lounge. There I watch the masters until Mr Steven Cohn approached me and said you pick a nice car. In the next minute i was driving out with my new BMW. They made me feel like a true VIP. Four days later I received a phone call from Adam "checking in to see how I'm doing with my new car" How awesome is that. Simply the best!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Service/Great People

by from Atlanta, GA |

This is the only dealership where I actually don't mind waiting for my car. My service rep, Issac, was fabulous. He checked on me several times to give me updates. The staff at the front desk were also wonderful. Plus it didn't take long for them to fix my car. I am not ready to buy a new BMW just yet as my car is only 2 years old, but when I am ready, I will be giving Zak R. a call. I like the new rennovations. The WiFi was a little iffy when I was upstairs, but it works perfectly downstairs. Otherwise this is an awesome dealership!

FABULOUS SERVICE

by from MARIETTA GEORGIA |

MAX LANDER AND DORIAN MILLER WERE INCREDIBLE AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THE TREATMENT I RECEIVED .THEY KEPT MY CAR FOR DAYS AND CHECKED IN TO GIVE UPDATES PERIODICALLY. .THEY WERE GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT MY SERVICE ISSUE. IF I HAD TO RATE MY EXPERIENCE I WOULD GIVE THEM TENS ACROSS THE BOARD FOR EXCELLENCE.