Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Global Imports is a terrific place to buy

by from Kennesaw, GA |

The team at Global Imports was wonderful to work with. Our sales advisor, Rick Hern, listened to our needs, showed us to the inventory that it what we described and helped us complete the sales process quickly and efficiently. We would definitely recommend this dealership and Rick!

Service side is great!

by from Marietta, GA |

I am very happy with this dealership. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and their facility is second to none. They have a very nice waiting area and the service advisers explain in detail what is going on with your car. I find them to be very competitive with price and will definitely give you a deal.

Purchasing a new 328i Msport from Zak Reitzfeld.

by from Stockbridge, GA |

I had a good experience purchasing a 328i BMW at Global Imports BMW. I was kept informed regarding the manufacturing and delivery process from Germany. We had difficulty finding the dealership and Zak Reitzfeld came to our location and led us to the dealership. He went over all aspects of the car with a detailed review. All aspects of the purchasing process went very smoothly. Zak called me today to check on my progress with the 328i. I can say sweet!!!

Second Used Car Buying Experience with Rick Hern ~

by from Columbus, GA |

This is the second used car that we have purchased from Atlanta BMW and from Rick Hern. I not only returned because of the first great car buying experience, but, returned because of our Salesman, Rick Hern! A lot of both cars were negotiated on the phone so, it made the process easier once we drove 2 hrs away to buy again. The customer service and smiles from everyone was GREAT! The process was smooth, Rick kept in contact on BOTH vehicles, provided a wealth of information and guidance, and was a joy for ME and MY MOTHER to work with through the whole deal! I would suggest not only the dealership, but, Mr. Rick Hern, if you want an Amazing experience when buying and feeling that you made the right decision when walking out the door. If/when we purchase another car, I promise you that Mr. Rick Hern will be the first one I call. Thanks to him and the dealership!

Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Matt, our sales representative is Awesome! He is professional, patient and knowledgable. We purchased a MdX and I would always deal with Matt

Great service

by from Dallas, GA |

My service advisor - Ryan Burke - is nothing but awesome. I have 2 BMWs, 3 series and x5. He has always taken good care of my vehicles and always put my needs/requests first. His professionalism as well as his kindness that he cares makes me continue to use Global.

Great Service!

by from atlanta |

my service advisor Gary was the best, he got everything I requested acompolished,I will use Global from now on.

Great experience

by from Newburgh, Indiana |

My sales representative was Nadim Raljevic. He made my buying experience flawless. Very professional and knowledgeable, he made the buying process easy and fun. I bought a great bmw 335i at a great price! Thank you so much.

My buying experience was awesome!

by from Newburgh Indiana |

If you are buying a car and interested in quality and great price Global Import BMW is the only place to go. My salesman was great on helping me with the process and detailing to me everything. Very knowledgeable people. I was served by Nedim Raljevic and the experience was great.

A great place for our first purchase

by from Atlanta, Ga |

My wife and I came in to look at some used cars, a Nissan altima, and Toyota corolla but instead we leave with an outstanding Lexus, leith a great price and warranty, mr Bennett thanks for the special attention to our rambunctious baby boy. The experience is what sold the car, you are the real car guy. Thanks we are looking forward to our next purchase.